Outdoors
Sponsored by

Some guy plans to travel Africa in modded Jeep

633,417 Views | 3120 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by HalifaxAg
Kenneth_2003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I didn't scroll to the rest of your post at first... My thought were apparently the same.. Laying tracks my butt! I can see the fricking ROAD behind the SPOTLESS jeep!

@bfgoodrichtires must be so proud of their tag

Pound sign ******bag
TexasAggie_02
AG
emily should show him how to use his Canon DSLR. with the right angle and aperture, you wouldn't even know the road was there.
Presley OBannons Sword
in fairness, the ROAD chose him, not the sand.
Trev
AG
Is he dead yet?
BringJackieBack89
AG
Hell, has he gotten all 4 wheels off the pavement yet?
CactusThomas
AG
Is he caught up in his own web of lies yet?
ellebee
I may be a tad hungover this morning and lacking reading comprehension skills. This still doesn't make sense to me.
TexasAggie_02
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BKOMNcVjjtr

ummm.... Emily's website has vanished

http://www.sheffdp.com/

RM1993
AG
Dan just now realizing that people have figured out who she is and that she is with him?
JD Shellnut
AG
RIP emily.
TexasAggie_02
AG
her domain registration doesn't expire until December, so it must've been taken down deliberately.
RM1993
AG
Dan is trying to generate revenue with his trip and his blog. He couldn't have visible proof out there that he is at best lying about going solo and at worst a complete fraud.
Post removed:
by user
Psych
powerbelly
CharlieBrown17
AG
quote:

I need a popcorn badger icon

P.H. Dexippus
AG
aggiepublius
Tyrone_The_Tuna
Satellite of Love
quote:
Anyone else notice he used #Travelblogger twice 4 pound signs apart? What a freakin chode.
ellebee
YES!
AnScAggie
AG
Time for a new bet. Does he perish with a camera in his hand trying to get the right shot, being waylaid by road agents rebels, isis, etc, or from old age after completing less than half of his "planned" trip around Africa?
TexasAggie_02
AG
Must be a slow day in Africa, he's posting what a Predator reboot should be like.

https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/52fs1i/benicio_del_toro_to_star_in_predator_reboot/d7ksu01?context=3

quote:
They absolutely need Arnie in this - it doesn't have to be a big part, but awknowledge him as the only "survivor" of these things.

Maybe after act one they dig him up somewhere, living off the grid, more or less hiding and all bad-ass. He basically just says "you'll regret it" when they tell him the plan to go after them.

Towards the end he shows up again and just says "told you so", maybe kills one hand-to-hand and wanders off again.
BustUpAChiffarobe
AG
quote:
Must be a slow day in Africa, he's posting what a Predator reboot should be like.

https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/52fs1i/benicio_del_toro_to_star_in_predator_reboot/d7ksu01?context=3

quote:
They absolutely need Arnie in this - it doesn't have to be a big part, but awknowledge him as the only "survivor" of these things.

Maybe after act one they dig him up somewhere, living off the grid, more or less hiding and all bad-ass. He basically just says "you'll regret it" when they tell him the plan to go after them.

Towards the end he shows up again and just says "told you so", maybe kills one hand-to-hand and wanders off again.

So ridiculous after reading the DRC thread; that was a real freaking off-road adventure. If you're posted up somewhere with wifi with enough stamina and mental acuity to post fanfiction you're not off-road adventuring correct.
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
quote:
quote:

quote:

So ridiculous after reading the DRC thread; that was a real freaking off-road adventure. If you're posted up somewhere with wifi with enough stamina and mental acuity to post fanfiction you're not off-road adventuring correct.

**** Dan!! Instead of playing the dead pool we just ban together and expose his ass. He makes me sick. He needs to be exposed for the cheat he is!!!

Bury him OB
Zemira
AG
I propose we send someone to Africa to call him out on his bs and take photographic and video evidence. Including his companion.
OnlyForNow
AG
Needless to say Danny Golver also survived.

What a moron.
Waltonloads08
AG
This thread has gotten a bit weird.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Maybe some of the ISIS guys are Predator fans and we are quickly approaching the day we find out. They might just be posting from his Sat phone. Come on Sept 18.
EskimoJoe
quote:
quote:
Anyone else notice he used #Travelblogger twice 4 pound signs apart? What a freakin chode.

I noticed in the description he mentions seeing a bunch of camels from the HIGHWAY. Then he does the hashtag overload with Jeep this and Jeep that and all kinds of African adventure crap.

You're doing it wrong, Dan.
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG

I Collard Greens hereby declare on 9/13/16 that if Texags (The collective, not just the OB) can out "Dan" and expose him as the cheat he is to the world I will stop posting forever and using the aggie honor code promise to never make another account. I will list all previous socks and give up my posting rights
Texmid
AG
quote:

I Collard Greens hereby declare on 9/13/16 that if Texags (The collective, not just the OB) can out "Dan" and expose him as the cheat he is to the world I will stop posting forever and using the aggie honor code promise to never make another account. I will list all previous socks and give up my posting rights
And a poop slap?
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
Needless to say Danny Golver also survived.

What a moron.
they should use danny instead of arnold. After danny kills one of them, he says "I'm getting too old for this sh*t"
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
quote:
quote:

And a poop slap?
No poop slap, but I will donate $50 bucks to clean water charity to help the people he is being such a ***** too
ATX_AG_08
AG
Where can I find the other original story? Trying to my cousin who just visited the Congo. Little help por favor.

Found it. Nvrmd.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.