Outdoors
Sponsored by

Some guy plans to travel Africa in modded Jeep

620,503 Views | 3120 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by HalifaxAg
Chazz03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What an idiot
duck79
AG
Maybe the tour company chose a date and wants to make sure he is in a specific area on their day since they were tired of waiting too. So the question is, who on TexAgs also works with Kensington Tours.
Satellite of Love
That tour company is a Canadian outfit. Why do those damn Canucks have to ruin everything? Effer is now their Morocco "expert." Looking at their site, tours can be pretty pricey.
Mathguy64
AG
Sounds like he find a way to pay for his new olive addiction.
BringJackieBack89
AG
Ok, so if you look them up on the interwebs, they basically will team up with anyone interested. Kind of a contract driving service. Moroccan Uber.

They are always on the look out for people to join them and advertise for such. Funny thing, in the initial description of who they are looking for, they mention...

You'll need to be creative and forward thinking with great attention to detail....

This guy cannot be further from that! If this trip is not proof the guy is a piss poor planner, I feel bad for the poor saps that hire him as a tour guide!
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
quote:
That tour company is a Canadian outfit. Why do those damn Canucks have to ruin everything? Effer is now their Morocco "expert." Looking at their site, tours can be pretty pricey.
That bag of ***** probably speaks limited French (apparently hes Canadian), no Arabic, and for sure no Berber. And hes a "Morocco expert."
Fairview
AG
"On this tour I will show you all the great olive markets Morocco has to offer...that I have visited in the last couple weeks since my arrival."
BuddysBud
AG
quote:
quote:
That bag of ***** probably speaks limited French (apparently hes Canadian), no Arabic, and for sure no Berber. And hes a "Morocco expert."
I think somewhere in the previous 34 pages it mentions that he is Australian. But he always seems to be buying Canadian registered Jeeps.
aggieforester05
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
I think somewhere in the previous 34 pages it mentions that he is Australian. But he always seems to be buying Canadian registered Jeeps.
I think he's originally from Australia, but currently homesteads in Canada.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
even better. No French.
Zemira
AG
Wake me up if he ever makes it out of Morocco.
Mathguy64
AG
quote:
Wake me up if he ever makes it out of Morocco.
You better change your username to Rip Van Winkle.
TresPuertas
AG
www.texags.com ---> my watchlist ----> Some guy plans to travel to Africa in a modded Jeep ----> remove from watchlist.

I suggest you all do the same.
Bockaneer
AG
Didn't he just shrug off mislabeling significant landmarks in London?
cadetjay02
AG

Not sure where this is but still over landing in metro areas.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Prices on the photo on the right are listed in Moroccan Dirham, so still somewhere in Morocco. 250,000 DHR for a diesel grand cherokee is probably a cheaper deal than modding a petrol version like that guy and then shipping it from Canada.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Wave bye bye to the last opportunity for any applicable parts there olive boy.

No get your ass on the road, 9/18 is coming up fast given the snail's pace you are racking up.
Ag In Ok
AG
I can see him asking some random dude in timbukto where the local alfa / jeep dealership is. You know, bro needs some parts.
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
TresPuertas
AG
It amazes me that some of you are still convinced that this guy is going to start this journey. He knows he is ****ed.
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
It amazes me that some of you are still convinced that this guy is going to start this journey. He knows he is ****ed.

I thought you unsubscribed.

I don't think he is smart enough to know he is effed
TresPuertas
AG
I came back and checked the thread after I saw his IG post from Morrocco. I'll probably continue to do that when he posts but I'm not interested in the days that nothing has developed. Still convinced that he's just buying time in Morocco until he can come up with a decent enough excuse to go home.
aTm2004
AG
quote:

The police have armoured TJs, huh? Shouldn't that tell you something?
Guitarsoup
AG
quote:
quote:

The police have armoured TJs, huh? Shouldn't that tell you something?
Chances those TJs are unleaded? 0%? 1%?
aTm2004
AG
0% may be a little high.
EMY92
AG
quote:
Prices on the photo on the right are listed in Moroccan Dirham, so still somewhere in Morocco. 250,000 DHR for a diesel grand cherokee is probably a cheaper deal than modding a petrol version like that guy and then shipping it from Canada.
That would be $25,000 USD. And you know that the price is negotiable in an Arab country.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
quote:
quote:
That would be $25,000 USD. And you know that the price is negotiable in an Arab country.
But what about the 8 gallon water tank next to the exhaust?
EMY92
AG
quote:
But what about the 8 gallon water tank next to the exhaust?
Buy 2 and you're good to go!

TexasAggie_02
AG
That jeep is still really clean
cuz-i-can
AG
The only thing that shovel on the back of his "Jeep" should be used for is to shovel all the BS he's been talking about driving all over Africa. The only thing he did when he got to the continent was go eat some appetizers then go to the nearest jeep dealership. WTF?
Westi
AG
quote:
The only thing that shovel on the back of his "Jeep" should be used for is to shovel all the BS he's been talking about driving all over Africa. The only thing he did when he got to the continent was go it some appetizers then go to the nearest jeep dealership. WTF?
Or to make it easier for the locals to bury his ass.
Westi
AG
I got ticked off and asked him how long he plans to stay in Morocco since he's already been there over 2 weeks. He said he plans to visit 30 countries and has 100 weeks so he can spend "roughly" one month in each country. Now, I'm not a big fan of math, but that doesn't add up for me.
bdgol07
AG
This is how you say you're going to do something and get that **** done

cmag
While we're waiting, here's what real balls look like bruh

cmag
Damnit

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.