*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

268,055 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
TexasAggie_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nice
MBAR
AG
There's a reason that my first character on the new account was a warlock, ha.
Tex117
AG
quote:
Thinking about getting the Taken King PS4 console bundle but wondering if it is too late to try to get into the game. Thoughts?
Nah, its not too late, but you will miss out on the craziness of when a raid drops.

That's the best time to play.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Remember to log in between today and the 10th to get a free something from bungie.

http://gamerant.com/destiny-january-gift-254/undefined
quote:
When we all return from a long winter's nap, we'll still be in the giving mood. Just because you're all awesome, we'll be stuffing your stockings with 15 Strange Coins and 15 Motes of Light. They should arrive on January 7th, after we've all had a chance to settle in after our travels. We'll sound an update in the usual places when they arrive.
quote:
As a final gesture, if you make an appearance in the world of Destiny any time from January 7th to January 10th, we'll throw in an exclusive yet-to-be-revealed Emblem to mark the fact that you were there. Just log onto Destiny and play whatever you like. Complete a playable activity in your Director so we can track you! We'll pass out the Emblems to those who qualify on January 12th.v

*edit to ad, this is AFTER the reset, so I am assuming after 12c?
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
There's a reason that my first character on the new account was a warlock, ha.
No doubt they are the master race.

6v6 --> Stormcaller for massive super kill streaks
3v3 --> Sunsinger for the nades and, in trials, self-res
Only know how to blink --- we got that too!

mid90
AG
Finally back from Colorado.

Anyone wanna try the Oryx challenge tonight? Or just pwn some nubs in crucible?
mid90
AG
quote:
Remember to log in between today and the 10th to get a free something from bungie.

http://gamerant.com/destiny-january-gift-254/undefined
quote:
When we all return from a long winter's nap, we'll still be in the giving mood. Just because you're all awesome, we'll be stuffing your stockings with 15 Strange Coins and 15 Motes of Light. They should arrive on January 7th, after we've all had a chance to settle in after our travels. We'll sound an update in the usual places when they arrive.
quote:
As a final gesture, if you make an appearance in the world of Destiny any time from January 7th to January 10th, we'll throw in an exclusive yet-to-be-revealed Emblem to mark the fact that you were there. Just log onto Destiny and play whatever you like. Complete a playable activity in your Director so we can track you! We'll pass out the Emblems to those who qualify on January 12th.v

*edit to ad, this is AFTER the reset, so I am assuming after 12c?

It's like they KNEW I couldn't log on specifically from 1/7 - 1/10

!#$(&*Y^!#%(!#@*%$
mid90
AG
Holy orbs batman!

mid90
AG
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Finally got all the Rare Planetary Materials for the Exotic Sword quest. I am starting to have a bittersweet relationship with Mars...

other news, in the process of farming for those material I got to fight plenty of Taken Champions. pop a 3oC when it says he is here to claim you and bam. got some good exotics out of it. FINALLY GOT A BAD JUJU! THIS THING IS BADA$$
mid90
AG
Nice!
CoppellAg93
AG
quote:
Finally got all the Rare Planetary Materials for the Exotic Sword quest. I am starting to have a bittersweet relationship with Mars...

other news, in the process of farming for those material I got to fight plenty of Taken Champions. pop a 3oC when it says he is here to claim you and bam. got some good exotics out of it. FINALLY GOT A BAD JUJU! THIS THING IS BADA$$
Just finished collecting the materials myself on Sunday - waiting for Shaxx to give me the last leg of the quest.

And yes - Bad Juju is awesome - I think it's the perfect PVE weapon - you never run out of ammo !!
Mr.KyleReed
AG
yea it turned me around on Pulse Rifles, at first all I had was red death, it was good, just felt slow and heavy. then with the bad juju it just feels so light and fast. really fun.

also, the band Odd Folks are big Destiny fans. They are a rock band out of College Station. The little bit of music that I have heard from them sounds pretty good. If anyone from them happens to be lurking, keep up the good work, music sounds good.
bevokilla
AG
Apparently the NF is bugged but the working theory is the bug is tied to the daily heroic so it might work tomorrow.
Mr.KyleReed
AG

bevokilla
AG
Finally got around to uploading one of my favorite moments in IB

Also, had a good time playing Crucible with Boogie, mid, and kill last night. Good thing Crucible is working as intended
mid90
AG
Oh crucible. So not broken.
mid90
AG
So who wants to do a flawless raid this weekend with boogie, kill, and me? Taking applications now....

1. Boogie
2. kill
3. mid
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???

brisket, were you interested in doing it too?
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
So who wants to do a flawless raid this weekend with boogie, kill, and me? Taking applications now....

1. Boogie
2. kill
3. mid
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???

brisket, were you interested in doing it too?
Flawless Raid!? Which raid?! In all honesty -- the best way to do it is to run Crota. It is what Red and I did. 2-manned it flawlessly!! And that we pre-TTK.. Now you can flawless it even easier, tbh.
mid90
AG
definitely crota
bevokilla
AG
Depending on the time, I am definetly in
mid90
AG
How about tomorrow night?

I could also do any time this weekend.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
me and chombo 2 manned it last night. not flawless though. each died once.

also, all the ads that spawn with the swordbearer when forming the bridge was a great way to boost up my void ability kills for the sword quest.
bevokilla
AG
dwit392
That second video where the spark doesn't appear is so troll. This game can be fun, but it is pretty hard to take seriously sometimes with all of its stupidity and brokenness.

I can't wait for The Division. Hopefully, it is actually good.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
That second video where the spark doesn't appear is so troll. This game can be fun, but it is pretty hard to take seriously sometimes with all of its stupidity and brokenness.

I can't wait for The Division. Hopefully, it is actually good.
That same thing happened to Red and I once.. RonBurgandy was the guy on the map with the Spark.. homeboy dunked it 3 times b/c no one else was there.. I got booted before we won... Thanks, ObamaBungie!
Drake aTm
AG
quote:

Titan master race?
mid90
AG
Titan master race.
mid90
AG
What was that sword glitch he was doing with the exotic sword?
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
What glitch?! I saw Dark-Drinker doing it's thing!
mid90
AG
I didn't know my sword could do that ...... .
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Dark-drinker is the best exotic sword, in my opinion. It is a wearing ball of death. It made last week's nightfall with Void Burn much easier... Blink into the middle of opponents, hit R2, and then dance.
mid90
AG
I haven't used R2 once with that thing! dadgumit
Tex117
AG
Any of you folks need to clear Tier 3 Court of Oryx this week? Balwar? Its the only fragment I'm missing!
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Blind Watch... WTF!? NotLikeThis FailFish

and I know this isn't twitch..

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.