*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

263,394 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
mid90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Trials map is Asylum!
dwit392
WHAT?!?!

I actually can't complain about the map this week.

I should be playing for a while this evening, not too late.
MBAR
AG
I'm going to play as much as I can this week. Love Asylum.
bevokilla
AG
If anyone needs 1 for ToO, brisketsangwich is in. If not I will have to /fireteams it and you dont want me to do that do you?
mid90
AG
If anyone wants to do trials, hit me up. I'll be playing bloodborne but will switch.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
If anyone needs 1 I am free. Also if anybody has the HM oryx checkpoint, I'd like to join in on that. I need to finish HM, I need that ship and a helmet.
mid90
AG
quote:
If anyone needs 1 I am free. Also if anybody has the HM oryx checkpoint, I'd like to join in on that. I need to finish HM, I need that ship and a helmet.

I still have not had a single helmet drop from Oryx. Challenge mode or otherwise. Hope you have better luck!
mid90
AG
Anyone down for golgoroth tonight? I should be on starting around 8:30.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I need helmets to get the shaders. Nm helmet and HM helmet and legs. That black and green shader looks awesome
spieg12
AG
Oh yea. Titan hit 320 today. 1 piece away on the other two characters.
MBAR
AG
So, The Division is look good.
spieg12
AG
So I just soloed the nightfall for the challenge of it (Fallen SABER, epic, small arms, grounded, chaff, trickle) and got a 306 ghost shell. Nightfall rewards are so bad.
mid90
AG
quote:
So, The Division is look good.

Beta starts Friday!
dwit392
A PS4 thread is going to be necessary ... unless we just want to turn the Destiny PS4 thread into the Division PS4 thread.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
A PS4 thread is going to be necessary ... unless we just want to turn the Destiny PS4 thread into the Division PS4 thread.
Yeah.. and ToO and IB are going to be dead this weekend with the Division beta..
Drake aTm
AG
quote:
... unless we just want to turn the Destiny PS4 thread into the Division PS4 thread.

Do it
Bulldog73
AG
Explain the division, please? I just got a new PSN card, but I've been offline for the past 6 weeks or so (thanks basketball season).
Tex117
AG
quote:
I mean, there might be a few folks who haven't played Destiny, but are interested in the Division. Im sure most people just ignore the Destiny PS4 thread. We might get a few more TexAgs guys to join us.

Hell, this thread is basically our treehouse now anyway.

What do you guys think?

Oh, and have you guys received your beta code/download yet? I plugged in my pre-order code from Amazon last week, but have not received word or anything.

Tex117
AG
quote:
Explain the division, please? I just got a new PSN card, but I've been offline for the past 6 weeks or so (thanks basketball season).
We kind of aren't sure really. Not 100% anyway.

Third Person Shooter. Random Loot Drops. Can play solo. Many "MMO" type mechanics like community hubs. 3 classes (which seem to follow the more traditional RPG characters (healer, Tank, DPS)), customizable guns, weapons....Team up to 4. PvP is in an area called the "Darkness Zone" where pretty much you can kill anyone...including your teammates.

It has potential to be good...
dwit392
I heard people (on Reddit) have started receiving their beta codes via email today.

EDIT: Got mine at 3:35 PM CST
mid90
AG
Just got my division beta code.
Tex117
AG
If you have a Uplay account (which you will have to set up anyway), you can follow this link to get your code there.

https://account-uplay.ubi.com/en-GB/action/login

Take the code and enter it under "redeem codes" on your psn store.
mid90
AG
How to one-shot a Psion Flayer!
dwit392
Someone put way too much effort into that ... also, why are you talking about Destiny in this thread?
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I still don't have my beta code. umm.. Dafuq?!
dwit392
and I have it downloaded ...

1. Have you followed all the instructions and created a uplay account? (I assume you probably did)
2. Have you checked your spam folders?
3. Log into your uplay account and you can maybe find it?
4. Git gud and re-pre-order
5. Rage quit
MBAR
AG
I won't be around this weekend to play the beta, so I'm counting on you guys to give me the Yes/No opinions before I preorder.
mid90
AG

Mr.KyleReed
AG
For those playing iron banner, are you seeing any difference in drops? Do you see more or less, what have you seen drop?
AG Custom
AG
Iron Banner drops have been decent. I have gotten the chest piece 3-4 times, boots 2-3 times, 2 of the scout rifles (which isn't bad and hits pretty hard). I hit rank 4 last night so we will see what i get in the rank 5 package later today.

Don't know if that helps you at all.

Rift is fun if you have a fire team of 4 or more and when we did we would win 75-80% of matches. If you are trying to grind it out solo then it can get pretty frustrating as without communication you can get rolled super fast.
Streetfighter 02
AG
This is the first IB I've played since last year some time. I haven't played much since November maybe. I'm pretty terrible and not sure what load out I should use for weapons. I'll be on this weekend trying to grind to rank 5 if there are teams playing. whisky_jack02
bevokilla
AG
quote:
This is the first IB I've played since last year some time. I haven't played much since November maybe. I'm pretty terrible and not sure what load out I should use for weapons. I'll be on this weekend trying to grind to rank 5 if there are teams playing. whisky_jack02
The last Word sniper is still the current Meta even after the huge patches.

I usually run a Suros PDX-45 and Shotgun or sniper depending on the map
mid90
AG
I've only seen boots drop so far, both for me and my teammates. But they seem to be dropping at a high rate.
Tex117
AG
But...the Division beta is this weekend.....

Have we decided whether we are going to make a new thread for the Ps4 Division, or are we just going to wait until march? (March is probably better)..

Drake aTm
AG
Has anyone tried the division yet?

Didn't the beta come out today?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.