*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

267,963 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
Jack Burton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I. Would. DIE. Of. Liver. Poisoning.
Saxsoon
AG
quote:
I. Would. DIE. Of. Liver. Poisoning.
If we had to drink for every one of your falls, we ALL would die
Jack Burton
AG
Don't you try and give me a silver lining to my constant deaths
Streetfighter 02
AG
Anyone free to do the nightfall around 8:00? I may be on before but not likely. I think this Telesto will own for the modifiers this week.

whisky_jack02
dwit392
Yeah, I would like to do it as well. I will be on around 8.

I don't remember if we are friends or not, but you can send me a friend request PSN: dwit392
Beau Holder
AG
If I'm on I'll join you in doing it.
30_Days
AG
btw, rumor on reddit is that year 1 weapons and armor are equally effective to year 2 gear while on patrol.

people reporting switching Ghorn and year 1 raid boots with rocket ammo buff and shwacking Taken Champions like beats
Bones08
AG
I'd be down for some nightfall as well. I beat the nightfall earlier this week, but then an hour later I got the quest mission to complete a nightfall.

AggieBones
30_Days
AG
so scheduling is always a ***** for me.

I want to throw this out there and see if there are any takers.

Would anybody be down for a "breakfast" raid tomorrow morning? Organize at around 6am and work through the raid as far as we can in 2 hours, out by 8am to head to work.

Masochistic, maybe. But it's easier for me to carve away guaranteed uninterrupted time in the morning than in the afternoon or evening.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
Anyone free to do the nightfall around 8:00? I may be on before but not likely. I think this Telesto will own for the modifiers this week.

whisky_jack02
I am not home from the office until at the earliest 9pm Central (class ends at 6:30 my time) --- but if I make it home reasonably quickly (come on traffic) then I can help whoever with the nightfall. Have done it 3 times this week with different friends. It isn't too bad after the warsat (read --- Warsat is hard as hell --- easy peasy after that til the boss)
MaroonOut09
AG
I want in on the nightfall if there's still room for me.
Jack Burton
AG
May be a few minutes late
Saxsoon
AG
I am on now messing with my hunter.
spieg12
AG
I'm on now just doing quests.
Jack Burton
AG
Running crazy late
Saxsoon
AG
How late are we talking here?
Prime0882
AG
Be on shortly.
Saxsoon
AG
Join up on Saxsoon's chat when you get on
Jack Burton
AG
Another 10-15 minimum
Saxsoon
AG
Where is the rest of the raid crew? We have myself, Speig, and Prime in the chat,
MaroonOut09
AG
I'm on if anyone wants to run the nightfall.
Saxsoon
AG
I got invited over to a friends and we didn't have everyone on. Sorry but I think I am going to head to that.
redbaron788
AG
Shoot my bad, I had something last minute come up and I could have made it back on time but I forgot about raiding after.
Saxsoon
AG
Tex117
AG
Finished up the raid last night earlier before dinner plans.

We can smoke the daughters no problem. The Oryx fight...yikes, that is a heavy DPS check...You really have to be over 295 to clear it and be very exacting.

Prime0882
AG
Grats on finishing it! Any good drops? I ended up having to log off in order to deal with a sick kiddo, and then saw that everyone had gone their own ways when I got back on.

Count me in anytime this week if anyone needs someone for the raid. 296 light and have the preferred weapons for it (well, a 1000 Yard Stare... need to try for the Black Spindle next time that daily comes around). Can be ready to go anytime 8pm eastern during the weekdays, excluding Friday.
Beezy2389
AG
We literally had Oryx down to like 1 more bullet and he killed us....most frustrating thing ever.
spieg12
AG
I would have joined you but when you invited me I was just logging off for the night.
Beau Holder
AG
Running a Nightfall in about 20 minutes and another around 6.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
Running a Nightfall in about 20 minutes and another around 6.
got room for one more?
Beezy2389
AG
That's alright, we actually finished with a pretty good team but the lag was killer
Saxsoon
AG
Good luck, it is undying mind with solar burn and taken
Tex117
AG
quote:
Grats on finishing it! Any good drops? I ended up having to log off in order to deal with a sick kiddo, and then saw that everyone had gone their own ways when I got back on.

Count me in anytime this week if anyone needs someone for the raid. 296 light and have the preferred weapons for it (well, a 1000 Yard Stare... need to try for the Black Spindle next time that daily comes around). Can be ready to go anytime 8pm eastern during the weekdays, excluding Friday.
Thanks! Myself and AggieBones ended up with a great group. No one had finished it before and everyone was cool about it. We all had the moment of yelling at the TV after about 2 1/2 hours of trying. It was quite a triumph. We will get a TexAgs team through it next!

Got the scout...Its great for taking on "Taken."
Saxsoon
AG
I am in for raid starting Thursday
Prime0882
AG
I can do Thursday, as well.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.