*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

267,975 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
kill0509
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm good for 7:30.
Streetfighter 02
AG
Well I just got home so I'm not logging on. Watching new south park and laundry.
kill0509
AG
Screw you Warpriest!! Keep jacking with us and we'll just dust you in 2 turns and still take our 320 weapons and artifacts! Thanks for staying with it tonight guys, definitely was frustrating at times but felt awesome to kill him the way we finished it!

I still have the checkpoint on my warlock so we can try it again later this week. I can possibly do it tomorrow but it would need to be earlier if we run it then.
kill0509
AG
No worries man, there can always be a trials run on weekends if nothing else!
Tex117
AG
quote:
Screw you Warpriest!! Keep jacking with us and we'll just dust you in 2 turns and still take our 320 weapons and artifacts! Thanks for staying with it tonight guys, definitely was frustrating at times but felt awesome to kill him the way we finished it!

I still have the checkpoint on my warlock so we can try it again later this week. I can possibly do it tomorrow but it would need to be earlier if we run it then.
Maybe it was a combination of us being on our alts and not being our night, but that was rough.

Can't be too mad, as our evening ended in triumph!
SeaAGGIE05
AG
Glad you guys got it done, Tex. I popped in to the party for a few minutes and I could hear it was a bit rough.

For anyone who still needs it - I need HM and/or challenge on all three of my characters, so feel free to give me a holler.

I'll also be looking to stink up some Trials this weekend,

Been a blast playing with you guys

Cheers,
SG-Tradition
mid90
AG
and a la last night, here's a long-running spongebob quote

Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I need this 320 thing on all my chars.. so.. yeah.. you guys down to do it 3 more times!
MBAR
AG
I'd do it twice tonight if we did it quickly. I need it on my hunter and warlock and I can even do it a third time if we're fast.
kill0509
AG
Sorry man, the challenge mode last night was definitely a bit frustrating. I'll be around this week and actually need to get a raid or two going this week. Had a couple of guys I teach with talking about that they need to run the raid as well so we should be able to get a group together soon. And ToO runs are always welcome!

Edited for typos
mid90
AG
Xur is at the reef today, and he's selling Telesto
Prime0882
AG
Glad you said something! Been out of the habit to check his inventory on Fridays the past few weeks. Just what I have been waiting for!
dwit392
Widow's Court
MBAR
AG
NNOOOOOOOOOO WHY IS IT WIDOWS COURT AGAIN.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
The door won't open
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
The door won't open
known issue. bungie recommended going to orbit, and completely closing out of destiny. if that doesn't work, power cycle your system
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Thanks
kill0509
AG
FYI, Xur is in the hangar now at the tower.
MBAR
AG
Trials anyone?
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Playstation Experience this afternoon. Who thinks what is going to happen in regards to Destiny? Preview of new content/story?

P.s. can stream on twitch if you have nothing else to do
Saxsoon
AG
I have a sneaking suspicion we will get next story DLC (remember last year that Crota came out in January and yet we know nothing right now, as well as a teaser for Destiny 2 and to learn more at E3 next year. If they are still to keeping with a 2 year cycle on main games, that has to be next year.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Surley its not just sparrow racing
Saxsoon
AG
Or not, Sparrow League Racing was just announced though at PSX
MBAR
AG
Sparrow Racing? Really?
MBAR
AG
I'm LOLing right now. REALLY? You know what this first person shooter really needs? SPARROW RACING. Talk about jumping the shark.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I is sad
Mr.KyleReed
AG
But but but...the playstation exclusive iron banner stuff.....disappointing and the racing is only for 3 weeks. Did I read that right?
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Streaming the playstation stuff via YouTube. Bungie up next, showing off the racing stuff for those interested.
Saxsoon
AG
My weekend was shot. Any chance anyone can help me get up to war priest for the challenge tonight? Say around 7c?
Tex117
AG
quote:
My weekend was shot. Any chance anyone can help me get up to war priest for the challenge tonight? Say around 7c?
I think most of us have the checkpoint, so you can just hop on at Warpriest.
Tex117
AG
Oh,
And most likely the Golgoroth challenge tomorrow night. Assuming what the requirements are, perhaps we should think about getting a team together.
Saxsoon
AG
Awesome thanks Tex. I can run my sunsinger so that will help a little getting used to HM again
Streetfighter 02
AG
I'm going to try and log on tonight after I workout. I'll join y'all if possible.
bevokilla
AG
So I finally got a decent PvP 1000 Yard Stare Last Night from a Vanguard level package.

Hidden Hand - YES PLEASE
Quickdraw or Snap**** - HELLS YES
Partial Refund (returns a portion of ammo on an assist) - OK Ill take it
Scopes: Wildhawk/Viewtac/Ambush - Ugh.

Trying to learn to use the Viewtac for now I guess
Tex117
AG
quote:
Awesome thanks Tex. I can run my sunsinger so that will help a little getting used to HM again
Not saying I can stay around to get a clear, but I can at the very least get you the CP if you are on around 7 or so. For whatever reason, we had a tough time getting the clear on the alts last time. Sometimes, its just not your night.

Oh, and the sparrow racing information.. If you can enter with a team of 6...and maybe cheese for a 320 helmet...
https://www.bungie.net/ko/Forum/Post/178430191/0/0/1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.