*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

263,420 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
bevokilla
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No prob.

BTW, if you are close to rank 5 IB, go get Nirwen's Mercy. I dont even have it 1/2 upgraded and this thing is nails. I already infused mine up to 305 light
Prime0882
AG
quote:
Special thanks to Brisket for a two man Fears Embrace for the Touch of Malice.

Grats Tex! Had to head to bed last night, but glad to hear that y'all were able to get it done.
Tex117
AG
quote:
quote:

Grats Tex! Had to head to bed last night, but glad to hear that y'all were able to get it done.
I didn't realize you have the ps app that automatically sends messages to your phone. There was no need to snag anyone off the bench for ToM.

Guess all that is left is Hard Mode....Anybody want to guess what it will change?
mid90
AG
I bet it will change the difficulty level.
MBAR
AG
Hard mode will involve everyone having to play a hunter to do the jumping puzzle with negative agility.
bevokilla
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I didn't realize you have the ps app that automatically sends messages to your phone. There was no need to snag anyone off the bench for ToM.

Guess all that is left is Hard Mode....Anybody want to guess what it will change?
Like we talked about last night, I think some of the things are obvious like not being able to choose who jumps on Oryx and possibly changing the direction you build the platforms for Oryx and the sisters.

If Bungie wants to go full on hardcore, I can see them making it so you can't choose to who get's Golgoroth's gaze.
bevokilla
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Not being able to choose who runs on Oryx

Randomizing the order that the platforms need to be activated

Not being able to pick who has Golgoroth's gaze (this would SUCK)

Increasing the speed of the pistons on the jumping puzzle

No ammo drops
dwit392
I agree. N's Mercy has become my go to PVP weapon and is pretty solid in PVE with the outlaw perk. I infused mine up to 304.
bevokilla
AG
quote:
I agree. N's Mercy has become my go to PVP weapon and is pretty solid in PVE with the outlaw perk. I infused mine up to 304.
Outlaw combined with pulse rifle loader gauntlets makes for ridiculously short reload times. Especially compared to the raid pulse
Prime0882
AG
quote:
Not being able to choose who runs on Oryx

Welp, if that happens - good luck boys, I won't be a viable hard mode raider.

In all seriousness - practice has made me better at the small jumping puzzle, but as a Titan I always feel like I'm about to either shortchange the jump, or slide off. I jump up and immediately cancel the jump by pressing the jump button again, but it still always feels slightly off.
TexasAggie_02
AG
love N mercy. I sucked it up this Iron banner, b/c i didn't really have any good primary weapons. Spent most of the time running hawkmoon or monte carlo b/c they were both 310 light. As soon as i got the N Mercy, i started wrecking with it.

Even though it was 280 with no perks unlocked, I went from the bottom half of my team, to the top half every single match. So far, i think it's the "Year 2 Messenger." It does recoil a bit more, and doesn't have headseeker, but it is a good substitute. I'm glad i stuck it out to rank 5, even though that was such a sh**y grind.
Tex117
AG
Well, I guess it bears the question....

Are we getting a hard mode team together? (Assuming that we have the appropriate light level...my guess is that if you are over 300, you can run up to the sisters...need to be higher for sisters and oryx).

quote:
You sir get a blue star!
bevokilla
AG
quote:

Are we getting a hard mode team together? (Assuming that we have the appropriate light level...my guess is that if you are over 300, you can run up to the sisters...need to be higher for sisters and oryx).

quote:
You sir get a blue star!
If it is a late night group, I am 100% in. hopefully I can get a machine gun in the normal mode this week as that is the only weapon I have that isnt 300+ light. And if I can get a full normal mode clear in this week, I can get the artifact which should put be close to 305 light
mid90
AG
I hit 300 last night. If I can raid again this week, I should get a little higher. Definitely down for a hard mode team, but I will be out of town Thursday through Sunday this week.
Prime0882
AG
quote:

quote:
You sir get a blue star!

I'm in.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Hawksaw is still what I'd rather have at the moment. It just feels better.

I'm in for a hard raid. All my chars areally over 300 now.
MBAR
AG
I have yet to run through the raid with my warlock. Anyone interested in doing that tonight? If not then I'll probably just work on some quests. I also don't plan on leaving the lab till past 7 central, so earliest would be 8,8:30 central.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
im in
Drake aTm
AG
Anyone still need to do the raid?
Boogie05
AG
I'm in for raid tonight.
redbaron788
AG
I need it for my warlock
redbaron788
AG
Anybody with a titan still need to run?
mid90
AG
weekly reset today. anyone up for a raid tonight?
Streetfighter 02
AG
I haven't run the raid yet. I'm at 295 light and pretty much stuck until I do. I can be on this evening to raid or run the nightfall. whisky_jack02
Streetfighter 02
AG
I did get a Hawksaw from an engram. Upgrade nodes are full auto, perfect balance, rifled barrel. Seems like a decent roll. Wish it had an accuracy perk like head seeker.
Drake aTm
AG
I'll raid tonight.

Send me an invite if you see me on!
-salgambino
Beau Holder
AG
I'm down for a raid tomorrow. Can't make it tonight.

IB was fun for a bit. I like the new weekly bounties and I managed to get the class item and leg armor for all three. Got the pulse rifle and love it. Wanted the sidearm but ran out of time.

But now it's just about getting Trials ready and I'm Forever 299 without running the raid. Guess I have to.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I need to raid this week a few times to try and get the last bit of gear for my lock especially. Really need the helmet to get to 308(9) for the Hard Raid. I will run with my other chars to keep them leveling up as well.
Tex117
AG
Need to raid as well.

If any of you guys are interested in the troubled development of Destiny....Seems the community was pretty dead on accurate on this one.

http://kotaku.com/the-messy-true-story-behind-the-making-of-destiny-1737556731
Vade281
AG
I'll be on to raid tonight. 299 titan and 291+warlock
bevokilla
AG
I'm down to raid tonight but yall raid too early Ill probably just work on getting my hunter level up some more. At about 292ish now
Saxsoon
AG
I can be on for a raid at 8c
Tex117
AG
https://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Hot-Fix---10202015/en/News/News?aid=13775

Hard Mode recommended. 310. yikes!

If we try it, my guess is that you will have to be 300 or higher, with no real vision of beating the sister or oryx. Could get some good drops early though.

Up to 320 gear.
mmtexasace
AG
Anyone get the "not forged in light" quest today? I need a fireteam to do the vault of glass.
Prime0882
AG
Looks like there was another exotic weapon quest that showed up today as well - the one for the exotic version of The Stranger's Rifle - No Time to Explain.

Pre-reqs to get the quest appear to be having grabbed the three ghosts from the Paradox daily last week. I never was able to get all three since if you die once they disappear - anyone need to do that tonight? Paradox is the daily today.

After you get the three ghosts we'll probably have to wait until the reset tomorrow to start up the quests which requires killing a Taken Minotaur and then heading into VoG to kill Atheon.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.