*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

263,809 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
Mr.KyleReed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mr.KyleReed
AG
In for crota.
mid90
AG
Twilight Garrison + Titan Hammers + Toto = LOL

Tex117
AG
Are yall running NM or Hard?

mid90
AG
quote:
Are yall running NM or Hard?

NM
mid90
AG
I think I will be the only one on the team who has done it. And I've done it precisely one time.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Oh its Gunna be a great night. Combo may of done it, if there's room I can see if he wants to?
mid90
AG
Yup.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Is there another run at a challenge mode tonight?
Saxsoon
AG
Can't do it tonight afterall
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Great crota run everyone. Even Chombo did good
mid90
AG
****ing chombo
Tex117
AG
You guys get it? I was trying to hop on to help out, but I got tied up at work.

Oryx Challenge Mode this week.
mid90
AG
Reddit still trying to figure out Oryx challenge mode.

But a lot of people are saying it's detonate 16 blights at once.
mid90
AG
Who's down for a HM raid tonight? Main goal would be to get to the Oryx checkpoint. And if we got there quickly enough, give the challenge a few tries.
mid90
AG
Sounds like the raid ship is a guaranteed drop. With a chance of either a 320 helm or a 320 primary.

Reward for all 50 calcified fragments is a ****ing shader. That's lame.
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
Reddit still trying to figure out Oryx challenge mode.

But a lot of people are saying it's detonate 16 blights at once.
yep. If you don't detonate the blights each wave, then you go straight to the dome/shade fight, there is no artillery wave for you to run around like chickens with your heads cut off. You have to save up 16 blights and detonate them all at once.

This rules out running the no-knight strategy.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Not worth it... I'd rather play trials 2v3 than try that.
MBAR
AG
Getting 320 stuff is honestly pointless if they don't plan on releasing new content. 320 stuff doesn't help you get candy or win sparrow races. Destiny is gonna die pretty soon, IMO.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
quote:
Sounds like the raid ship is a guaranteed drop. With a chance of either a 320 helm or a 320 primary.

Reward for all 50 calcified fragments is a ****ing shader. That's lame.

stolen from reddit
quote:
Don't forget that they also got three pieces of 320 armor/weapons, three 320 artifacts, a shader, six emblems, and a ship with the most unique model in the game. But yeah, let's be pissed that Bungie spread out these rewards and didn't flood us with all of it at the end.
mid90
AG
Don't get me wrong. Shaders can be great.

But all the work that goes into getting all 50 calcified fragments is worth an exotic, at least.
spieg12
AG
You get one for 45. Should be rewarded enough.
mid90
AG
quote:
You get one for 45. Should be rewarded enough.

hey now, don't get all logical on me
spieg12
AG
Well this is the nerdy after all.
kill0509
AG
Definitely down if we can get a group together.
bevokilla
AG
I want to try to run at least 1 HM through Golgoroth. I think I am 307ish but I am trying to get over the hump
Tex117
AG
I will likely be around to tonight. Tried, unsuccessfully last night for about 10 min, to snag a Oryx HM Challenge CP from the folks over there on NeoGaf.

Also, note that Bungie is doing their sparrow racing thing tonight as well.
Bulldog73
AG
At some point when people are feeling charitable, I'd love if two people could help carry me to at least 5 wins on ToO. Boogie and Kill gave it a run this weekend, but we couldn't get over the hump. I'm only about a 295 fully maxed, and I'm almost close to decent cleaning up with a shotgun, but I would need to be carried by people far superior to me.
agdidastech11
AG
How hard is it to get into Destiny at this point?

I purchased the game when it came out and only played a Titan to max level, did not do any raids, and then went back to my Battlefield 4 addiction.

I am interested in getting back into the game since I like the progression aspect of it, but my concern is that I am already too far behind to catch up.
mid90
AG
quote:
How hard is it to get into Destiny at this point?

I purchased the game when it came out and only played a Titan to max level, did not do any raids, and then went back to my Battlefield 4 addiction.

I am interested in getting back into the game since I like the progression aspect of it, but my concern is that I am already too far behind to catch up.

You're definitely not too far behind!

From the beginning, you'll be able to join us in regular PvP.

You'll have to work through the story missions to unlock the raids/level up your character high enough to do a raid. You can do that with friends as well, and depending on how much time you have available, it could take a couple days or upwards of a week. Basically once you finish the story missions, your character should be high enough level that you can do everything (minus a hard mode raid; you'll need to do the regular raid a couple times in order to get your character strong enough to do hard mode. But honestly, normal raids are more fun than hard raids).

TL;DR not too far back, join us and you'll have a blast!
mid90
AG
quote:
I will likely be around to tonight. Tried, unsuccessfully last night for about 10 min, to snag a Oryx HM Challenge CP from the folks over there on NeoGaf.

Also, note that Bungie is doing their sparrow racing thing tonight as well.

I'm down for a HM raid tonight.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Im down to try a hm raid or ToO if you need another. finally at 300 and would like some nicer weapons.

Probably going to be racing or doing court of oryx.

ALSO, so far I am 5 for 5 of popping a 3Coins while racing and getting exotics. Race with hunter, exotics for warlock...
bevokilla
AG
So I didn't realize the challenge mode is only unlocked for that week. That is freakin ridiculous and kinda pisses me off. I thought they were just releasing it over 3 weeks, not that it was only open for that week. /sigh
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
So I didn't realize the challenge mode is only unlocked for that week. That is freakin ridiculous and kinda pisses me off. I thought they were just releasing it over 3 weeks, not that it was only open for that week. /sigh

I don't think it's a one-off, it'll come back around.
mid90
AG
quote:
quote:

I don't think it's a one-off, it'll come back around.

Yup. Like Court of Oryx Tier-3 bosses.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.