*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

263,810 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
Aggie_3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What are yalls thoughts on the exotic sniper
MBAR
AG
quote:
quote:
I don't think I'm ever going to get the Black Spindle. Tried to pug it last night and it just wasn't happening. Ugh

Xur's inventory finally looks like it did preTTK.

No Back Up Plans
Don't Touch Me
The Stag
Hereafter

And if you want to reroll Exotic armor, he is selling Glass Needles (1 for 3 Strangle Coins) and they will reroll the perks on your armor and according to Reddit, it will not reset the light level or any experience you have earned.

Another use for Strange coins with no reliable way to get them. WEEE
the point of strange coins is that there isn't a reliable way to get them, they're supposed to be random.
You don't have to defend every decision Bungie makes, you know. They don't always make good ones.
Prime0882
AG
quote:
What are yalls thoughts on the exotic sniper
Hmm... it makes a cool Ray Gun sound... it can blind enemies if you get headshots, but I am so good at this game anything I shoot just dies in packs anyways, so I never noticed that perk. It's impact is kinda meh.

If you have a ton of coins still stocked up, then grab it. If not, I would wait until next week to see if Xur has anything that could be more useful. When it comes to snipers for PVE the legendary one from the vanguard vendor is awesome. As far as exotic snipers... it won't come close to what the Black Spindle can do. Dwit would be the guy to ask about how it is in PVP.. but, I've never seen anyone use it when they could be using a Red Death instead as their exotic.
mid90
AG
quote:
I don't think I'm ever going to get the Black Spindle. Tried to pug it last night and it just wasn't happening. Ugh

Xur's inventory finally looks like it did preTTK.

No Back Up Plans
Don't Touch Me
The Stag
Hereafter

And if you want to reroll Exotic armor, he is selling Glass Needles (1 for 3 Strangle Coins) and they will reroll the perks on your armor and according to Reddit, it will not reset the light level or any experience you have earned.

Another use for Strange coins with no reliable way to get them. WEEE

If they're aren't enough for a raid tonight, I'm down for a black spindle run.
Living Legend
AG
I would like to join a raid team. I have not done the new taken king one yet. My PSN is BH_ONE.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Well -- I went ahead and did all 5 of good ole Shaxx's weekly bounties and he finally gave me something that didn't suck --- you are looking at the proud new owner of a 310 Hawkmoon. Sure, Red Death or Bad Juju would have been better --- but hey -- this isn't too bad and was much more enjoyable to earn than running this week's nightfall.
mid90
AG
quote:
Well -- I went ahead and did all 5 of good ole Shaxx's weekly bounties and he finally gave me something that didn't suck --- you are looking at the proud new owner of a 310 Hawkmoon. Sure, Red Death or Bad Juju would have been better --- but hey -- this isn't too bad and was much more enjoyable to earn than running this week's nightfall.
TexasAggie_02
AG

lol. NSFW Warning (language)
mid90
AG
quote:

You guys have multiple characters?
Prime0882
AG
quote:
[url=https://youtu.be/-pkEvHDr9f8][/url]You guys have multiple characters?
Holy frak... don't tell me I was playing with some one toon noob last night.
mid90
AG
quote:
quote:
[url=https://youtu.be/-pkEvHDr9f8][/url]You guys have multiple characters?

If I recall, I was one of the better members on the raid. You shut your mouth when you're talking to me.
mid90
mid90
AG
Anyone down for a Texas Aggies clan challenge: Xbone vs PS4?

Maybe something like each system gets 2-3 raid teams together, goal is to speed run King's Fall. Each system gets to put forth their best time from each of the groups.
Prime0882
AG
quote:
quote:

If I recall, I was one of the better members on the raid. You shut your mouth when you're talking to me.
I only "failed" the jumping puzzle a few times to make Aestus feel better.
Saxsoon
AG
First try on all the jumping puzzles *****es
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
First try on all the jumping puzzles *****es
But you're a warlock!? You can put on high agility and better control.. It is easy mode!
Saxsoon
AG
Warlock master race.

And did it second try on my Titan last week
Aggie_3
Every time I use force lightning I subconciously start saying yes yes let it flow through you

Aggie_3
Rolled the Car 8 times and still made the Game!
Drake aTm
AG
quote:

Great
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
SO --- who has decided to actually beat the nightfall!? The raid might be easier than it this week.. and the rewards as well.
Sandman23
AG
Ok gents. Would you mind checking out my profile [LINK] and let me know what I need to focus on upgrading to get me ready to raid with you fine Ags?

Should I be grinding Strikes? Trying to PUG the nightfall? Temple of Oryx?

TIA
mid90
AG
Court of Oryx is a great way to grind loot. I've gotten some pretty good drops in a comparatively short amount of time there.
bevokilla
AG
quote:
Ok gents. Would you mind checking out my profile [LINK] and let me know what I need to focus on upgrading to get me ready to raid with you fine Ags?

Should I be grinding Strikes? Trying to PUG the nightfall? Temple of Oryx?

TIA
Are those the highest light level weapons you have? The ideal loadout for the raid would be a Scout/Pulse (my preference), sniper (pretty much required), and a machine gun. The sword is useless for all the boss fights with the exception of one person on Oryx.

There is a quest to complete a certain number of each of the Court of Oryx encounters and the reward is a light level 300 artifact.
Aggie_3
so freakin coach fran got a year 2 suros from a cryptarch engram today lucky *******.

still runs the ****in option to the short side though
Sandman23
AG
Thanks. I will start looking to replace those weapons. I have a 273 blue sniper and a 280 purple rocket launcher. Sad day because I LOVE that hand cannon.

I am on the last step of the Court quest line (Antiquated Rune Summons) but haven't been able to try it out yet because last time I did (around light 260), all the enemies were ?? to me.
TexasAggie_02
AG
ditch the sword and sidearm. you need a sniper and a machine gun.

1000 yard stare (from the vanguard) is a good sniper.
Sandman23
AG
Which of these 2 would you recommend?

Hakke Aoife Rua-D Sniper or Omolon Tuonela SR4 Scout rifle?
Prime0882
AG
quote:
so freakin coach fran got a year 2 suros from a cryptarch engram today lucky *******.

still runs the ****in option to the short side though

I'm sure he'll have many more, as well. Duplicate exotics are all the rage at the cryptarch.
Bones08
AG
Haven't raided yet this week. I'll be online tonight and probably Sunday night if anyone wants to knock it out.

PSN: AggieBones
Tex117
AG
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cd/9e/a8/cd9ea8711d7e436657f13df107f2a236.jpg[/img]
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I'll be on in about 1 hour (assuming trains areally on schedule) if there is a 2nd raid or maybe 2 souls brave enough for the nightfall.
mid90
AG
wait.....does the daily story mission HAVE to be the black spindle mission in order to get the black spindle? Or can I run that same story mission on hard mode and get it, regardless of which level the daily is?
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Has to be the daily
mid90
AG
quote:
Has to be the daily

So I should have done it yesterday....poo.

Well, I'm down to raid and/or nightfall instead then.
mid90
AG
Bones and i are farting around on IB at the moment. If anyone wants to raid, nightfall, or IB join us.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.