*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

263,977 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
Ph.D.Aggies
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So --- are there enough for a raid tonight or am I forced to endure another night of IB?
Prime0882
AG
I'm up for it... didn't log on last night so the Astros could rip out my heart.
mid90
AG
quote:
So --- are there enough for a raid tonight or am I forced to endure another night of IB?

I'm definitely down for doing the raid, but as I haven't done it yet, I kinda want to go in with a fresh fireteam. If that's what you're looking for I'm in. Otherwise I'll try LFG or reddit.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
quote:

I'm definitely down for doing the raid, but as I haven't done it yet, I kinda want to go in with a fresh fireteam. If that's what you're looking for I'm in. Otherwise I'll try LFG or reddit.
By fresh fireteam do you mean an all blind raid where no one has ever done it?!
mid90
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

By fresh fireteam do you mean an all blind raid where no one has ever done it?!

Yes
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Ah.. okay.. Best of luck to you!! It is fun blind! Sometimes hard.. but fun!
Drake aTm
AG
I want to raid tonight
Tex117
AG
quote:
I'd like to do some raiding!

What time we thinking?
mid90
AG
I guess id rather raid with you guys than go with some randos from lfg. Count me in. What time?

Psn: mid9012
Beezy2389
AG
Count me in (depending on the time)
Mr.KyleReed
AG
If you're looking for blind raid people, I am about as blind as it gets. Haven't done any, BUT I'm only a 274is light (womp womp) so if y'all are patient and don't say too many mean things about me, I can also raid.
Beezy2389
AG
I can't speak for the group but you'd likely need a team of all 300+ light to carry someone 20ish levels below the recommended light level. Running it with a blind team of 295s may not be enough damage. If you want to add me (Beezy2389) I'll grind a bit and help level you up (I need to work on my subclasses anyways) and will keep you in mind if I'm raiding and looking for a 6th
mid90
AG
quote:
If you're looking for blind raid people, I am about as blind as it gets. Haven't done any, BUT I'm only a 274is light (womp womp) so if y'all are patient and don't say too many mean things about me, I can also raid.

Court of oryx will help you level quickly
Mr.KyleReed
AG
thank you. have a friend getting on tonight and were both in the same boat, so were going to try some raids or something and try to man it thought with 2. neither can be on really long so were just going to put about an hour or 2 in. I will try to level up as much as I can tonight via Court of Oryx.
kill0509
AG
I'll be online within an hour to run some daily IB missions and would definitely be down to raid if you need another titan. 299 light level now that is as close to 300 as you can be without actually being 300 yet.
Tex117
AG
Do we want to go ahead and call it? 7:30 pm. Be ready to raid!
Prime0882
AG
quote:
quote:
I'd like to do some raiding!

What time we thinking?

I'm up for it as well. I can be on 8pm central. That good for y'all?
mid90
AG
Works for me
mid90
AG
I'm still learning who's texags account correlates to psn accounts. ...which psn names are raidong tonight?
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
I'm still learning who's texags account correlates to psn accounts. ...which psn names are raidong tonight?
Redbaron
ForrestFires
Boogie
Kill

There are numbers in some of those.. but.. yeah.. who memorizes those?
Prime0882
AG
Prime0882
Tex117
AG
See you boys at 8 for some raiding!
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Do we have more than 6?!
mid90
AG
That was fun! Our group got to the sisters. I'll be on tomorrow if anyone wants to start at that checkpoint.
kill0509
AG
Well, how did the other group fair? Proud to say we made it through the raid even with the choppers circling overhead and an enraged Oryx!!
kill0509
AG
Nevermind, looks like y'all had a decent run as well!!
dwit392
I was all set to start raiding last night at 8:00 when the power shuts off for the entire apartment complex. I search for my phone in the pitch black and then head outside to get something out of my car. There are police everywhere with flashlights. I talk to a few people in my complex all who have no idea what is going on. The police chopper arrives soon after and circles my complex for about 45+ (I don't really know I went to sleep) minutes. The power comes on sometime in the middle of the night and all is normal the next morning.

EDIT: Also, trials is postponed, haha

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13762
Mr.KyleReed
AG
quote:
I was all set to start raiding last night at 8:00 when the power shuts off for the entire apartment complex. I search for my phone in the pitch black and then head outside to get something out of my car. There are police everywhere with flashlights. I talk to a few people in my complex all who have no idea what is going on. The police chopper arrives soon after and circles my complex for about 45+ (I don't really know I went to sleep) minutes. The power comes on sometime in the middle of the night and all is normal the next morning.

EDIT: Also, trials is postponed, haha

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13762

Tex117
AG
We had two new guys that did great! it was getting a little late for us "adults" and we had to call it at 11:30. no doubt we could have taken down the sisters...maybe oryx
Prime0882
AG
Yep, the two new guys did well and we got through to Sisters in a decent amount of time while teaching them the ropes.

Was 12:30 for me and 11:30 for the rest after we did a few quick attempts on Sisters. Not sure if I'll be able to get on if/when anyone wants to try to finish it up, but I can try.
bevokilla
AG
I don't think I'm ever going to get the Black Spindle. Tried to pug it last night and it just wasn't happening. Ugh

Xur's inventory finally looks like it did preTTK.

No Back Up Plans
Don't Touch Me
The Stag
Hereafter

And if you want to reroll Exotic armor, he is selling Glass Needles (1 for 3 Strangle Coins) and they will reroll the perks on your armor and according to Reddit, it will not reset the light level or any experience you have earned.

Another use for Strange coins with no reliable way to get them. WEEE
30_Days
AG
quote:
I don't think I'm ever going to get the Black Spindle. Tried to pug it last night and it just wasn't happening. Ugh

Xur's inventory finally looks like it did preTTK.

No Back Up Plans
Don't Touch Me
The Stag
Hereafter

And if you want to reroll Exotic armor, he is selling Glass Needles (1 for 3 Strangle Coins) and they will reroll the perks on your armor and according to Reddit, it will not reset the light level or any experience you have earned.

Another use for Strange coins with no reliable way to get them. WEEE
the point of strange coins is that there isn't a reliable way to get them, they're supposed to be random.
Prime0882
AG
I only have about 40 Strange Coins left at the moment and won't be grinding the game like I used to for a bit... No Backup Plans worth a buy for a Titan?

Never had them in Y1 and probably need to be talked into buying them since I already have Ruin Wings and Immolation Fist.
Aggie_3
I bought the stag helmet for my warlock this morning that thing looks bad ass. Contemplating wether I should get the other exotics for my other 2 characters
dwit392
Their recent buff has made them the best defender exotic in PVP (and actually give people a reason to play defender). They are also a very solid PVE piece if you use shotguns, but shotguns aren't really that good in PVE any more and there are just flat out better armor pieces like Saint-14.

It is pretty much up to you because while they are good, they aren't really necessary.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.