*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

263,791 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
mid90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone up for trials or war priest?
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Oh I did too. Parents live out in the country where high speed internet doesn't exist. Time to put some time into fallout
Drake aTm
AG
I'm just about done with fallout. Done pretty much everything.

I need to get back on destiny and grab all this year 2 gear. I haven't played since Halloween.
Tex117
AG
Anybody up for a Golgortoh Hard Challenge Mode sometime this week?

Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I am down for Warpriest at any point today. Send me a message here or on PSN and I will hop on. I want to finish this crap and get some 320 special weapons to feed the Spindle.
mid90
AG
Down for warpriest as well.
kill0509
AG
I'll be on after dinner tonight and will definitely run the warpriest challenge. Got the checkpoint on 2 of my classes.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Nothing like a little procrastination and grinding SLR to get to rank 3 for 310+ drops, then a vacation day tomorrow for iron banner.
mid90
AG
MBAR
AG
I started a new PSN account because I didn't like my current one having my name in it, so when you get a friends request from JustBrownThings that will be me. Leveling up from scratch has actually been a bit fun.
bevokilla
AG
It's my favorite time of the month! Iron Banner! Control is back so at least the 1500 point bounty is easily doable in autopilot. Shotgun, Auto rifle, boots, and helms including PS4 exclusive helms. If you see me online (brisketsangwich) hop in my party
mid90
AG
Best night of iron banner ever.
Tex117
AG
quote:
It's my favorite time of the month! Iron Banner! Control is back so at least the 1500 point bounty is easily doable in autopilot. Shotgun, Auto rifle, boots, and helms including PS4 exclusive helms. If you see me online (brisketsangwich) hop in my party
Is there anything really worth getting? Weapons? Helms? (other than looking cool)

Because, fellas, I tell ya...having teamed up with you guys in Destiny for the last year and knowing none of yall suck, we could wreck shop in Rainbow 6: Siege...that game is pretty damn awesome.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I've heard seige is pretty good. Gotta try it
mid90
AG
What light level does the gear drop at in siege?
Tex117
AG
quote:
What light level does the gear drop at in siege?
Pretty sure you can snag a m6 with firefly.

mid90
AG
I just bought bloodborne last night ($28 digitial download from psn store), so I'll likely be on that a lot today. I'm still down to do iron banner, golgoroth, exotic sword strikes, etc. So don't be afraid to send me a party invite when yall are on.
Tex117
AG
quote:
I just bought bloodborne last night ($28 digitial download from psn store), so I'll likely be on that a lot today. I'm still down to do iron banner, golgoroth, exotic sword strikes, etc. So don't be afraid to send me a party invite when yall are on.
Nice! Man, that game is great...weird...and great.

And don't listen to those losers who run LHB (im using the acronym so if you don't want anything spoiled, then you don't have to look it up) and a strength build.

A gentleman fights with a threaded cane and a dex build.

That said, you may want to figure out whether you want a Dex or Strength build early on...Most early weapons are strength based...dex comes later...but you can spec for it early.

I know you didn't ask, but it does serve to make the game more manageable.
mid90
AG
This game is stupid hard. Stupid.
Tex117
AG
Tell Father Gasgoine hi for me.

mid90
AG
quote:

I would if i could ever summon him for the cleric beast fight. Dumb ******* won't show up!
Tex117
AG
quote:
quote:

I would if i could ever summon him for the cleric beast fight. Dumb ******* won't show up!
Pro-tip: Don't lock on to the Cleric Beast.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Pro-tip: Don't lock on to the Cleric Beast.
Even more pro tip --- play Witcher 3.
Tex117
AG
Sorry I missed your chat invite last night Mid...I was in the middle of a Bloodborne DLC boss fight.

You make any progress? (Yes, I realize this is a Destiny thread, but hey...there is little happening on the Destiny front.)

Witcher 3 is awesome too...(though totally different and you know it Forest!)
mid90
AG
Yup! Made it to Father G and beat him in one try.
spieg12
AG
Here's my juke of the golden gun last night in iron banner. I was so pumped.

mid90
AG
lololol
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Quickly checks to make sure muffintop isn't the one failing at Golden gun.....ha that guy sucks!
dwit392
What ...

mid90
AG
Holy cow that was fun. Even though I got roasted many times by TLW.

Can't wait for custom matches.
dwit392
Custom matches would be nice and easy, but that would be too simple for Bungie.

It is pretty easy to match (less than 5 minutes) in any playlist that isn't Iron Banner or Trials, if anyone ever wants to set it up. There is actually a 3v3 tournament happening next weekend.

I hope my flying shotgun game wasn't too annoying...

EDIT: Also, this was the highlight of the night for me because I was almost sure we lost flawless after Mid got smashed.

The only thing that could compete with that was the breaker + phantom medal on Frontier.
Pac1698
AG
mid90
AG
Anyone want to run a HM raid tonight? At least for the golgoroth challenge?
bevokilla
AG
So what did everyone get in their rank 5 IB packages?

I got a 314 HC with **** perks, a 315 HC with even worse perks, and some 319 gauntlets on my warlock.
Tex117
AG
What are you guys even chasing anymore?!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.