*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

263,795 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
Mr.KyleReed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
312 Hunter Chest Piece, 310 Ghost shell

mid90
AG
quote:
So what did everyone get in their rank 5 IB packages?

I got a 314 HC with **** perks, a 315 HC with even worse perks, and some 319 gauntlets on my warlock.

310 ghost 314 vrappy gun, and something else mediocre enough to not remember
MBAR
AG
Got a 318 Fusion and 318 Ironwreath

I guess the PSN is down so I can't play Destiny so I'll start on Bloodborne
mid90
AG
It's still down? Good grief
mid90
AG
So not only did everyone miss out on tons of Iron Banner time yesterday because of Sony's unannounced panic fix to their servers (something to do with Linux hacks), but Bungie apparently ended IB almost an hour early instead of extending it another day.

Working as intended.
TexasAggie_02
AG
i got a ridiculous stability roll on the weyloran's march sniper rifle. 1st tree has the Ambush Scope, and the low zoom scope, 2nd tree is Eye of the Storm (increased accuracy as your health lowers), 3rd tree is hand-laid stock, and 4th is Unflinching (greater accuracy while taking fire).

Also played my highest scoring game ever last night. 27 kills, 5.4 k/d. granted, it was a pretty bad team. but my average k/d is 0.9, so i was pretty stoked.

mid90
AG
5.4 kd

blue chest lol

that's a sick game though
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Yesterday I tried to post the video of my Slayer/Reign of Terror game with you guys.. But PSN wouldn't let me. I hope to this evening when I get home. I got 7 kills with one super in that game!
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Is that an XBOX screen shot?!?!
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
Is that an XBOX screen shot?!?!
ssshh. the xbox thread is pretty stale, i like to hide out here b/c there is more discussion.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:

What is your roll on the Fusion?
mid90
AG
quote:
quote:

Here comes the brag about your god roll 319....and your 320 ghost
mid90
AG
Thumbs down cus I'm hella jelly
MBAR
AG
quote:
quote:

Don't even remember because its a fusion. DId use it for a bit and it felt good though.

My Ironwreathe roll was perfect as it had hotswap and quicksnap on separate trees!
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
Thumbs down cus I'm hella jelly
If you spend any time on bungie forums -- everyone agrees that the IB Fusion rifle is pretty good. Mine is not THE god role though.. if it had Hot Swap it would be pretty close to perfect. Since I basically never put mine away and it already has HH --- I'd love to have one with Rangefinder.. That would be the ultimate for me.

Also --- I am not the only one who got a 320 ghost in the group, tbh. I do need 320 boots and special (F you warpriest) and I will have a max light char though. I have two 318 items and everything else is 320 on my Warlock.
dwit392
You can always just get used to taking out your ghost to activate hot swap tho ... I takes some practice, but it isn't hard. I honestly feels like hot swap is a far superior perk. I don't think rangefinder works as well on fusions as it does with other weapons.

Also, if anyone sees me online, it isn't actually me. I gave my account to a top Xbox player who is playing in the upcoming PS4 3v3 tourney on Saturday while I am out of town.
dwit392
Yeah, that was the stock Ironwreath from last Iron Banner potentially.

Zen Moment, Quickdraw, Hotswap
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
You can always just get used to taking out your ghost to activate hot swap tho ... I takes some practice, but it isn't hard. I honestly feels like hot swap is a far superior perk. I don't think rangefinder works as well on fusions as it does with other weapons.

Also, if anyone sees me online, it isn't actually me. I gave my account to a top Xbox player who is playing in the upcoming PS4 3v3 tourney on Saturday while I am out of town.
Which one?! I watch some sweaties this weekend (CJ, TomCat, etc). Apparently new tourney rules don't let a team have more than 2 sunsingers?!
dwit392
Yeah, new rules mean only one of each subclass, to avoid everyone playing Sunsinger or Nightstalker.

Poshy, Gabe, War will be definite favorites for Xbox.It should be pretty fun, the only problem is that there are too many teams which will make for a slow start to the day.

I gave my account to Extremlzm who will be playing striker titan. http://destinytracker.com/destiny/crucible/xbox/Extremlzm

He is currently scheduled to play in the Xbox tourney with Tom.

EDIT: I honestly think the semis and finals of these things are going to get some insane views on Twitch ...like 1 - 4K views.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Extreme plays with CJ, right?! There is someone on his team with a very similar name if not.

I don't understand why Thorn is not banned.. at least it wasn't in their sweaties yesterday -- just not exotic armor.

EDIT --- Nevermind -- he was playing against CJ yesterday. So is Extremez team TomCat and Moo?!
Also -- isn't Tom maining Striker now?! So he going back to BD for the tourney?

And War, Poshy, and Gabe is too good.. Jeez... I thought War was playing with Schrab... Is the bracket up somewhere?
dwit392
Not sure who will be their 3rd.

fargames.tv

EDIT: Lol @ Shrab, that guy is a troll and hardly plays any more, you were looking at an old tourney

I was watching Extreme stream, and he was commenting at how OP my LDR is ... it can spawn with 24 rounds has shortgaze, snapshot, and clown cartrige
mid90
AG
how are they going to match up with the lack of custom matches? bungie catering to them for the tourney?
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
They are all matching in Classic 3v3 which is easy to match in.
mid90
AG
Ah.
mid90
AG
wait for it.....

MBAR
AG
LOL!

That was fantastic.
spieg12
AG
Nice!
mid90
AG
Have y'all taken a gander at the Destiny apparel from the Bungie store? Some of it looks pretty sweet.

If they hadn't recently nerfed titan hammers, I might buy this one just so I could be wearing hammers while throwing hammers.

Tex117
AG
I would never buy gaming related apparel, but....

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0417/0233/products/nightstalker_front.jpg?v=1441835653
Is far superior . . both in practice and in style.

Btw...how do I post pics? I use the proper forum codes, but its not working for me.

mid90
AG
quote:
I would never buy gaming related apparel, but....

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0417/0233/products/nightstalker_front.jpg?v=1441835653
Is far superior . . both in practice and in style.

Btw...how do I post pics? I use the proper forum codes, but its not working for me.

This sit can't handle any url past the .jpg or .png. If you erase the ?v=...... you should be good.
CoppellAg93
AG
quote:
So what did everyone get in their rank 5 IB packages?

I got a 314 HC with **** perks, a 315 HC with even worse perks, and some 319 gauntlets on my warlock.

I may be hallucinating, but something weird happened for me ...

Sunday night I played IB and got to Rank 5 - got a couple drops but didn't really pay attention to what they were exactly.

Tried to play Monday afternoon after work but PSN was down - tried to get on a couple times but no luck.

Logged in Tuesday and as soon as I selected my Warlock character (Level 40), I got an Iron Companion Gloves drop (318) - this was when I at the Orbit screen to Select Destination. It seemed to drop out of nowhere - hadn't played since Sunday night.

Anything like this happen to anyone else ? Maybe a makeup move by Bungie since IB was down ?
TexasAggie_02
AG
there was some kind of bug. people were getting drops after going to orbit, or switching characters, or logging off/back on.

the reward was server side, but not dropping immediately on the console.
stridulent
AG
Thinking about getting the Taken King PS4 console bundle but wondering if it is too late to try to get into the game. Thoughts?
Mr.KyleReed
AG
As someone who got in it late, its not too late. It's a slow time now so i think it'd be OK.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Here it is.. finally:

Warlock = Master Race.. Another solid example as to why.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.