*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

267,966 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
Beau Holder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ended up getting it with a piecemeal group of 301s and 299s.

Anybody down to start a new one?
Drake aTm
AG
Do we have a team that wants to run this heroic raid tomorrow?
Dumbdumb
I'm down! Getting on now
Beezy2389
AG
Hellz yeah
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
I'm at the Oryx checkpoint and need three more, and LFG seems down. Any takers?

FYI, there is destinylfg.net & destinylfg.com.
Aggie_3
I will be buying the Titan helmet this week
Tex117
AG
Numbers, HITT and Sal... I apologize for the miscommunication. I didn't know if you guys wanted to raid or were grinding out fragments (or whathaveyou). My fault for screwing that up.

I know some of you guys will be barrel racing towards Oryx when hard mode drops, but I propose another alternative.

Sunday afternoon. Anybody who is 300+. Just to see how far we can get and "hopefully" get some good drops before we are stopped in our progress due to likely being too low a level. (In other words, hoping for a good warpriest drop). Im also not proposing we go in blind, but as little knowledge about the changes, the better. Its more entertaining that way.

Thoughts? Interest?

Beau Holder
AG
Down.
Aggie_3
I was just working on my Titan getting it to 40 last night
Saxsoon
AG
Anyone up for a normal raid tonight?
Beau Holder
AG
Yes.

I'm not going to Oxford and it's a rare Friday without much to do, so I'm just looking to get leveled.
Drake aTm
AG
quote:
Numbers, HITT and Sal... I apologize for the miscommunication. I didn't know if you guys wanted to raid or were grinding out fragments (or whathaveyou). My fault for screwing that up.

I know some of you guys will be barrel racing towards Oryx when hard mode drops, but I propose another alternative.

Sunday afternoon. Anybody who is 300+. Just to see how far we can get and "hopefully" get some good drops before we are stopped in our progress due to likely being too low a level. (In other words, hoping for a good warpriest drop). Im also not proposing we go in blind, but as little knowledge about the changes, the better. Its more entertaining that way.

Thoughts? Interest?

Yes, this sounds good. I think with all my best gear consolidated on 1 toon, I can hit 305 light.

I'll be busy tonight and tomorrow is college football, so Sunday is perfect for me.
30_Days
AG
Hoping to put together a normal mode raid, or hard mode if we're feeling lucky, right now.
Drake aTm
AG
Ill try it with you. I just got out
agsinsa
Im down for any raids this evening or weekend. PSN: aginsa
redbaron788
AG
So less than ninety minutes after release and hard mode is beaten.

Beezy2389
AG
Reddit has a thread that has most of the changes already listed if you want to take a look
MBAR
AG
It doesn't seem as though they addeded very much in hardmode outside of some more yellowbar enemies.

I actually LOLed when I found out they made the jumping puzzle harder.
Saxsoon
AG
Normal mode raid at 7c?
Tex117
AG
After reading general impressions that they didn't change much...I had to look for myself.

Wow, they really didn't change much at all. Im fully confident that we can at least get through Warpriest, if not Golgorth on a casual run.

Oryx and sisters will probably need to be a bit higher light.
Beezy2389
AG
I would kill for a 320 Ghost
MBAR
AG
quote:
I would kill for a 320 Ghost
Well you're going to have to!
Beezy2389
AG
Valid point
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I have been on since about 12:30 --- but no one else seems to be on to do the Hard Raid.
redbaron788
AG
Thunderstorms and flickering power have kept me off for most of the afternoon
Beau Holder
AG
quote:
I have been on since about 12:30 --- but no one else seems to be on to do the Hard Raid.
About to get home, I'll join up with you.
30_Days
AG
cleared warpriest on hard, was rewarded with a 320 rocket launcher.

hard as balls
MBAR
AG
I'm on for the next hour or so. Don't really want to do a HM raid right now though. Will probably just run around shooting **** in the face in strikes or crucible.
Aggie_3
ill be on here in like an hour or so
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Hopefully you're staying safe. Let me know if you can get on.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I've been grinding..and grinding...and grinding...finally in the high 290's pushing the big 300. Not bad considering I haven't done any raids and my first nightfall strike was earlier with a friend of mine that's in the 260's. (New character)
redbaron788
AG
Safe is not the problem, it's losing power or connection at crucial points but the weather seems to have passed for now
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Get on then!! We are just 2 more!
30_Days
AG
this rocket launcher is actually really good. When fully upgraded it tracks targets and absolutely obliterates its target.

I used it on the Echo of Oryx on the second Phobos mission and killed him in 3 shots plus a few rounds from the Telesto. 2 rounds took out just over half his health.
Drake aTm
AG
quote:
this rocket launcher is actually really good. When fully upgraded it tracks targets and absolutely obliterates its target.

I used it on the Echo of Oryx on the second Phobos mission and killed him in 3 shots plus a few rounds from the Telesto. 2 rounds took out just over half his health.

UGH. we couldn't beat the warpriest

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.