*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

263,415 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
Saxsoon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
8am central
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I am moving next Tuesday.. so.. yeah.. I will not be on til late if I do end up pre-ordering.. still on the fence.. haha
Tex117
AG
quote:
I am moving next Tuesday.. so.. yeah.. I will not be on til late if I do end up pre-ordering.. still on the fence.. haha

Come on! A blind raid with TexAgs might very well be worth 40 bucks. Blind raiding Crota's End was one of my favorite experiences in Destiny (and we didn't even clear it, but got all the way to Crota).
Who is officially throwing their hat into the ring for the blind raid?

(1) Tex117
(2) Redbaron
(3) Saxsoon (Maureves)
(4) Midnight (Beau)
(5)
(6)

I mean, if we can somehow all be level 40 and tackle it on the night it releases that could be some kick ass stuff. Not sure how feasible that is though.
Should we talk about the team make up? I can level up my warlock, titan, or hunter to level 40 for this first run. What are you guys planning on running? Titans and Hunters for sure....

Jack Burton
AG
Depending on when yall run I'd love to be in.

Wednesday would be the earliest I could be on though
Saxsoon
AG
40alone means nothing. It is your light level which I suspect we will need 280 and we are at 170 now. We are gonna have to grind the crap out of strikes to get enough marks to buy a year two exotic or vendor gear. Sunday might be more realistic, if not the following weekend.
Tex117
AG
Yeah, you are right about the light level gear thing. I think we will all have a much better idea of how this will work next week and realistically when we can all be raid ready.

I think it's likely wishful thinking that we can have close to a team of 6 ready to raid by Friday, but it would be awesome to be one of those first teams through. Something to shoot for at least. Hell, we could even stream it!

Jack, the raid doesn't drop until Friday night. So you will have a few nights to try and gear up like the rest of us.

redbaron788
AG
So I was looking through the crucible medals and found two mentioning something called the 'Armament.' One is defeat find enemies in a single Armament run and the other is take the Armament after defeating it's previous carrier. This isn't from rift or mayhem, so is there another game mode bungie is hiding from us, to be released on Tuesday?
Streetfighter 02
AG
We will see where I am. I may be at my girlfriend's house after next Thursday until the plumbing is repaired and floors go in at my house. Put me as tentative.
redbaron788
AG
Mayhem live now y'all!
Bones08
AG
PSN is AggieBones

I'm ready for The Taken King but unfortunately work will have me out of town from next Tuesday until Sunday so I fear I'll be a bit behind for the first raid go around. I would like to jump in with you guys on week 2 for sure though.
Saxsoon
AG
Just updated a few more names, let me know if I left you off or spelled it wrong
Jack Burton
AG
Just running around earth doing patrols and I had 3 missions in a row that were seriously messed up- as in nothing but ????'s and then weird numbers and letters. What's interesting (to me) is that those three all spawned off of one beacon and just randomly completed themselves. Anyone else have this happen?
Beezy2389
AG
PSN: Beezy2389
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Depending one when this is going down I may be in.. I am moving Tuesday... and have an all day meeting Thursday.. but Friday and Saturday I should be able to do things!
Saxsoon
AG
I have to say Beau, great job writing the Kyle Field video
spieg12
AG
quote:
Just running around earth doing patrols and I had 3 missions in a row that were seriously messed up- as in nothing but ????'s and then weird numbers and letters. What's interesting (to me) is that those three all spawned off of one beacon and just randomly completed themselves. Anyone else have this happen?

They didn't randomly complete. You completed them. Some of them are kills, some are precision kills, one is even just dancing and it completes. If you watch the question marks they slowly turn into the words that state the objective you're supposed to do.
spieg12
AG
My regular group hasn't been on in two months so I'm hoping to raid with them if they even come back but if not I would be down. Will have a level 40 warlock by then.

PSN: spieg9500
Drake aTm
AG
Can't decide which character to get to level 40 first...
Prime0882
AG
quote:
Can't decide which character to get to level 40 first...
My Titan is what I consider my "main" toon, so that will be the one that I tackle TTK with first. Plus, the Saint-14 helm is getting a year 2 upgrade, so defender Titans will still rock in PVE!

I still don't have a level 20 Hunter, so thankfully the xpac comes with a single pass for one toon to get bumped up to 25. It'll be nice having three high level toons finally.
Saxsoon
AG
Warlock was my first character and I was originally going to start with him and the storm caller. However, since I came back to Destiny in May for HOW, I have been maining a Defender Titan and the SunBreaker is calling me.
30_Days
AG
I never played the wolves expansion, so I'm trying to work through that campaign at the moment
Beau Holder
AG
quote:
I have to say Beau, great job writing the Kyle Field video

Haha thanks man. It was a labor of love for all involved. My part was minor in comparison.

Titan is my PvE main, but the Hunter is my PvP main. I'm not sure which is more important to have max level -right away-. Guess it depends on when they bring Trials back vs. when the raid drops.
Saxsoon
AG
I would say do your PVE main. Besides, the Sunbreaker is looking to dominate PVP
Saxsoon
AG
Did anyone besides Beau want to play on Tuesday during the day?
Drake aTm
AG
I do. I'm off
redbaron788
AG
Yes
Prime0882
AG
I'm also off that day
30_Days
AG
I've been playing this weekend to get caught up, but I have a question.

what happened to the strike playlists? the only one I see anymore is level 20.
Saxsoon
AG
Red, what is your psn again
redbaron788
AG
Redbaron788
Saxsoon
AG
Like I said earlier, I will probably be on around 8 am central.

And got you added
Tex117
AG
quote:
I've been playing this weekend to get caught up, but I have a question.

what happened to the strike playlists? the only one I see anymore is level 20.
I think conceptually its like when you aren't over level 20 in vanilla and you can only do the low level strike playlist. My bet is that this week, all of that opens up.

Btw, this little app on Bungie is fun.
https://www.destinythegame.com/legend-of-you

One of my claims to fame. "Longest enemy kill distance 1,474m, top 2% of guardians"

Beau Holder
AG
Just took a look at it. Crazy how long Year One was in retrospect. It told me my most lethal exotic was Bad Juju (Titan) and Universal Remote (Warlock), which is funny because I haven't used either in eons. But I guess I abused them when I first got them because they were among my first exotic bounty completions.

I'm in the top 2% of all guardians in ... yes... Dreg kills.

Top 1% in total crucible kills (12,475).

Top 2% of all guardians in Iron Banner kills

Top 7% in best crucible score (6,230).

And good God am I ready to be able to level that Sunbreaker.
Beezy2389
AG
Need some help on Deathsinger Hard mode. Solo'd up to this point but I just can't get this. I've tried LFG but nothing (and oddly no one else had posted either). PSN is Beezy2389
Prime0882
AG
quote:
Just took a look at it. Crazy how long Year One was in retrospect. It told me my most lethal exotic was Bad Juju (Titan) and Universal Remote (Warlock), which is funny because I haven't used either in eons. But I guess I abused them when I first got them because they were among my first exotic bounty completions.

I'm in the top 2% of all guardians in ... yes... Dreg kills.

Top 1% in total crucible kills (12,475).

Top 2% of all guardians in Iron Banner kills

Top 7% in best crucible score (6,230).

And good God am I ready to be able to level that Sunbreaker.

Hahah... my Titan (main toon) was known as "Radiant Prime0882, The Wingman."

Most Lethal Exotic: The Last Word (love this one).. said I generated a metric $@#%-ton of orbs and had loudly let it be known to all that I killed Skolas one time.

My Warlock though - he was "Unreserved Prime0882, The Bounty Seeker:"

Bad Juju was my most lethal weapon - top 4% in total crucible kills, top 10% in super kills by class.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.