*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

263,796 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
titanmaster_race
How long do you want to ignore this user?
dwit caught teh bungie banhammer?
dwit392
My years of cheating have finally caught up to me
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Dwit finally got banned from pvp dominating? Must've been a bungie employee on one of those clips! Finally got caught up on a lot of pages on here. Nice clips!

Is Trials of Osiris any better? Or do they still rotate in the annoying maps that shouldn't even be on it.
Bulldog73
AG
quote:
Dwit finally got banned from pvp dominating? Must've been a bungie employee on one of those clips! Finally got caught up on a lot of pages on here. Nice clips!

Is Trials of Osiris any better? Or do they still rotate in the annoying maps that shouldn't even be on it.

Kill talked about a chart he saw of weapon used in Trials last week and the breakdown of special weapons was like 10% shortly,7% fusion, 3% sidearm, 80% sniper. Thus to me, it may be worse than before. But I'm a self admitted abysmal sniper.
kill0509
AG
Haha, they seriously suspended your account? Who in the world did you dome this weekend in trials?? Lol
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I blame it on the old as fuq ethernet cord he used when visiting me. It must have made him l****.. but honestly, there was lag happening in lots of odd places this weekend, and rarely to my or dwit's benefit. I show so many people who were no longer where they appeared on my screen.
titanmaster_race
wait wait wait

Bungie actually banned someone for crappy internet connection?
titanmaster_race
and it was dwit?!?!?!?

dwit392
Yep, I am ready to start cheating in the Overwatch open beta. Too bad it's a couple weeks away
kill0509
AG
That sucks man! I know the PvP aspect was what you enjoyed the most on the game. Did they suspend the whole account or just PvP activities? Trying to interpret your post from earlier. And how long is the suspension for?
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Suspended just PvP and Bungie has a policy of not having any appeals to suspensions/bans.
Bulldog73
AG
I'll send you my PSN so TMoney can finally reach lighthouse.
Beezy2389
AG
Beezy2389 while you're at it.

Hell I'll share play if it gets me there
Bulldog73
AG
Beau, ban him! I had the idea first!
dwit392
Lol, I would actually log on to someone else's account, but I won't be playing this weekend anyway. Maybe if I am still restricted next week... Bungie doesn't release any information regarding bans/restrictions. It is from all PVP activities

The most frustrating part is it isn't even that useful to play pve because I can't use my gear from trials so I can't reach my max light level
titanmaster_race
quote:
Suspended just PvP and Bungie has a policy of not having any appeals to suspensions/bans.

like some other organization we all know and love....
Beau Holder
AG
Anybody want to hit up some Challenge of Elders? On right now through 10:00ish.
Bulldog73
AG
Guess who just got LDR in a Vanguard drop? You sure you don't want to log in?
Mr.KyleReed
AG
quote:

Dangit, I just now looked at Texags. I need to do it. I'll be on tomorrow around 6 if you need to. I still need to do it on all 3 :/

I've been slacking this week. 1 partial raid run, no CoE runs, no crucible.
Beau Holder
AG
quote:
quote:

Dangit, I just now looked at Texags. I need to do it. I'll be on tomorrow around 6 if you need to. I still need to do it on all 3 :/

I've been slacking this week. 1 partial raid run, no CoE runs, no crucible.
I haven't done it at all, so I'll be right there with you. It's also my off day from the gym. I have a ring dunk to go to but can probably be on until then.
redbaron788
AG
Trials is all Welcome to Earf this week, I hope skyshock is in the rotation
MBAR
AG
quote:
quote:

Kill talked about a chart he saw of weapon used in Trials last week and the breakdown of special weapons was like 10% shortly,7% fusion, 3% sidearm, 80% sniper. Thus to me, it may be worse than before. But I'm a self admitted abysmal sniper.
I'm terrible sniper and I pulled one out and used it successfully in trials last week so make of that what you will.
Beezy2389
AG
Any plans on continuing the raid tonight? I believe we have one more character to do it on?
stridulent
AG
quote:
Any plans on continuing the raid tonight? I believe we have one more character to do it on?
Crap.. sorry I missed this. I got wrapped up into some things around the house.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Iron banner starts today right? Curious how the drops go
stridulent
AG
quote:
Iron banner starts today right? Curious how the drops go

Do you guys want to raid tonight (Warpriest challenge) or do you want to focus on IB?
kill0509
AG
Yes! All of the above! Question, what light level do you need to be at to complete the new challenge mode? I need new gear to infuse with since trials is absolutely destroying me...
Bulldog73
AG
I probably can't raid tonight, but what light level do you need to be to not be a total dead weight?
Beau Holder
AG
I'll be running IB during the evening.
Bulldog73
AG
I just need to get a crap ton of glimmer somehow. I've been saving my marks this time so I can actually afford to buy things.
Beezy2389
AG
Raid difficultly wasn't changed with the update so for normal mode probably around 300-310 and for hard mode anything above 312ish
Beezy2389
AG
I found that Court of Oryx drops a ton of silken codex plus if you do the antiquated runes you have a chance to improve your artifact
Pac1698
AG
I'm down for some warpriest challenge either tonight or thursday.
titanmaster_race
sounds like I'll need to hop on tonight
stridulent
AG
Will try to get a raid organized tonight around 8:10 CST.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.