*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

268,200 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
Ph.D.Aggies
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So --- What is Xur going to sell? If I were a betting man I'd put my Motes and Glimmer on NLB and Plan C for weapons. Insofar as armor is concerned -- he gonna troll that with all stuff you could already get b/c that is how The Nine roll.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
wouldn't be shocked if xur has something for sale related to SRL
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I think we should be good but if something comes up well send you a message.
dwit392
quote:
Got Twilight Garrison this morning.. so --- time to go back to playing Striker titan.
Jealous af, but you could play any subclass
mid90
AG
quote:
Do you guys still need an extra or are you good? My PSN is boomer1698.

Asmo might need to take care of his wife tonight, if thats the case then we have an open spot
bevokilla
AG
Corrected Patch Notes:

Auto Rifles

Small increase to base damage
Low RoF (Suros Regime, An Answering Chord): 0.30% increase from previous base damage
Med RoF (Zhalo Supercell, Paleocontact JPK-43): 0.78% increase from previous base damage
High RoF (Arminius-D, Necrochasm): 0.04% increase from previous base damage

Pulse Rifles

Reduced base damage
Low RoF (The Messenger, Spare Change): 14.23% base damage reduction
Med RoF (Hawksaw, No Time To Explain, Red Death): 10.69% base damage reduction
High RoF (Bad Juju): 8.17% base damage reduction
Highest RoF (Grasp of Marok): 2.97% base damage reduction

Reduced damage falloff to start between Auto Rifle and Hand Cannon ranges

A low range Pulse Rifle will have shorter damage falloff than an average Hand Cannon
A high range Pulse Rifle will have farther damage falloff than an average Hand Cannon

Increased base damage against AI combatants by roughly 5%
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
quote:
Got Twilight Garrison this morning.. so --- time to go back to playing Striker titan.
I know.. but I like skating, shoulder charge, and evade.. So much mobility.. Now just to remember how to play as a titan.. How hard could it be?
mid90
AG
Nvm
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Beau Holder
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
I know.. but I like skating, shoulder charge, and evade.. So much mobility.. Now just to remember how to play as a titan.. How hard could it be?

Nothing but ghost shells for me from Shaxx for two weeks running, so no new exotics. I did get an Armamentarium.

Jade Rabbit is now my favorite gun in the game, so no new MIDA. I just want Stand Asides and Peregrine Greaves.
mid90
AG
Anyone up for the Golgoroth challenge this weekend?
Streetfighter 02
AG
I'm hooked up every evening including Sunday. Maybe Sunday during the day, though. I think tomorrow I'm going to try and be productive around the house.
Saxsoon
AG
Mid, would a 309 stand a chance? Might be able to pick up something at war priest that can help. If so I can do it in the evening tomorrow, probably around 8c. Having people over all day watching Star Wars
Tex117
AG
quote:
Mid, would a 309 stand a chance? Might be able to pick up something at war priest that can help. If so I can do it in the evening tomorrow, probably around 8c. Having people over all day watching Star Wars
309 for Golgorth HM would be fine.

Just soloed Fears Embrace on Hard...Felt pretty good.
Beau Holder
AG
I completed the S-class license SRL quest and just barely am over Rank 2 in SRL. No clue how some people have already gotten to 3 unless they've just sat around playing all day since Tuesday.

Anyone know what the Trials map is this weekend?
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Drifter I believe.
Beau Holder
AG
quote:
Drifter I believe.

Oh man.
bevokilla
AG
I was really looking forward to trials this weekend as I finally feel like I will be able to play for that long without interruption, but freakin Drifter? Ugh. I think this is the only map I hate more than skyshock
dwit392
Yeah, this is probably the worst map Bungie has ever made ... and that is saying something
MBAR
AG
lol I don't think its that bad. Lots of approaches under cover and different paths. Everything is symmetrical.
mid90
AG
It's a fun map for team deathmatch, but trials is going to be teh suck....
Beau Holder
AG
quote:
Yeah, this is probably the worst map Bungie has ever made ... and that is saying something
When are you gonna be running it?
dwit392
Eh probably nowish for some time, not sure for how long ... then probably Saturday and Sunday mid-afternoon
mid90
AG
I'll be on tonight doing random stuff. Would be down for some Trials if others are willing.
mid90
AG
Got one flawless on my Titan. Then we got to 8-0 with my Warlock. With the match tied 4-4, we had a 3-2 advantage with the orb locked down on the overtime control point.

And then I tried to be a hero and ran outside to get a kill and died, and we lost. And lost the next game to lose flawless.

Sorry Forest and dwit.

MBAR
AG
Thats rough. I got flawless on my lock this morning with two randos from reddit who were pretty damn good. We beat a team that had two top 100 players which got me super stoked then I played mediocre the rest of the time. Then I tried to finish the card that I got to 6-0 with Dwit and Midnight yesterday and we ended up losing the last game.

I'm absolutely loving Mida so far though. Its a lot of fun.
dwit392
This map is so fair and balanced you don't even need a primary.

32 games with Titan, 176 shotgun kills, 31 melee kills for an average of 6.47 shotgun or melee kills per game.
mid90
AG
So is the Grasp of Malok a random drop from the Omnigul strike? Or do you HAVE to kill her before she goes to the back room in order for it to drop?
dwit392
I thought that was the case initially, but I don't think so. The reason you kill her before is so you can wipe and kill her again and farm her
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Hate to ask for help, but if anybody has the time, I still need to get the black spindle. I am available all day if anybody has time.
Streetfighter 02
AG
I'm on right now. Whisky_jack02
Tex117
AG
This week is Oryx Challenge HM....Just pointing that out.

S-rank on Sparrow racing! Fun little distraction for awhile. The grind up to level 3 is real, but I would be pumped for a 320 helmet drop.
bevokilla
AG
quote:
So is the Grasp of Malok a random drop from the Omnigul strike? Or do you HAVE to kill her before she goes to the back room in order for it to drop?
No you can get it if you kill her normally. The gun is so awesome. Mine dropped with Red Dot ORS, Life Support, Braced Frame, and Guerilla Fighter.
mid90
AG
Lucky.
mid90
AG
We're going to try Crota again tonight. 7:30ish start time.

Need 3 more.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.