*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

268,141 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
kill0509
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I would be down for a run at the new raid later this week as I finally have my main character up to a 292 light level. Hopefully I can get close to 300 by the end of the week. Studying for my ESL certification test that is this afternoon so I should have some time available to improve my titan by the weekend at the latest. Are there any Ags left that have not run the raid? I enjoy those moments of figuring stuff out in the mechanics and such on the missions and raids.
mid90
AG
Anyone want to run VoG this week?
Drake aTm
AG
When?
Saxsoon
AG
I would like to go for a flawless sometime and I think that will be even easier with Nightstalkers and StormCallers for adds. Still probably want bubblebros.
30_Days
AG
Got my first raid weapon today, 308 fusion rifle. Telesto gets to ride the pine for a little while

This brings me to 297 fully equipped for max light, 295 walking around
mid90
AG
quote:
When?

Other than thursday, im free any evening this week.
Jack Burton
AG
I should be able to run either this week. Only done each once...ever
Beezy2389
AG
Alright guys, I think I screwed up...

Let me preface this with a simple question that may solve this whole issue: can you reattain the legendary sword quest?

I'll try to explain this as best I can but honestly I can't remember everything that has happened. So background on my characters first, I have a Raze-Lighter on my hunter that's all good and dandy. I had a void edge that I think I got on my titan and I hadn't leveled up my warlock enough to get the arc edge (I don't play with him much which is actually an important detail here). This is the scenario that I think might have happened. I think I bought the void edge on my titan, leveled up the sword on my warlock using motes of light (that way I would level up both the sword and my character) but then like an idiot, I deleted and remade my warlock because I didn't use him a ton and I had a theme with appearance on my other two guys that he didn't fit. So after some grinding on my new warlock, I just got my arc edge. So I can get an Exotic arc sword to go with my Raze-lighter but am I stuck on my void edge? Again this is only what I think might have happened but no clue what to do from here.

Basically I bought a sword on one character, leveled it up on a second where I got that majors/guardians quest, deleted character 2.
bevokilla
AG
I might be down for a Thursday raid depending on the start time
Beau Holder
AG
In for raid(s) as well. Also need to run another nightfall tonight.
MBAR
AG
I'm in for NFs or raids tonight.
30_Days
AG
I have to finish the 5 heroic strike quest on my 2nd toon so i can do the nightfall twice
Vade281
AG
I'm on for whatever tonight. 287 light
PSN/XBOX/Origin/Epic/Steam/Uplay: Vade281
www.twitch.tv/vade281_
Beau Holder
AG
Getting on now for a NF.
mid90
AG
Made it to Atheon in VoG. Got a raid group via LFG that was just like me and new to the game. Essentially got to run the raid blind!

So much fun!
spieg12
AG
Finally got my touch of malice and used it in the raid. Three of us had it and it was insane how fast we took down the Deathsingers and oryx.
Streetfighter 02
AG
Is the quest available in the abandoned quest kiosk?
Prime0882
AG
Black Spindle daily mission today. Anyone up for helping out with a few runs this evening?
Streetfighter 02
AG
I'm interested for sure.
kill0509
AG
Congrats! That first run is always better when you can find others who have no clue what's going on, either. Why I'm looking forward to the new raid, me and a few college buddies haven't seen anything on it yet so I'm looking forward to another blind raid!

Edit for the Black Spindle. Do we know when this is supposed to be nerfed? Would love to add it to my collection as even the 300 light level version of it would become my highest weapon now by a couple of points.
Vade281
AG
I'm interested in the Black Spindle tonight. I'm still around 287 light.
PSN/XBOX/Origin/Epic/Steam/Uplay: Vade281
www.twitch.tv/vade281_
Drake aTm
AG
Did they nerf black spindle yet?
30_Days
AG
I'm thinking solar fusion rifle for the black spindle daily

thoughts?
Jack Burton
AG
I'd be interested in doing some black spindle runs
Tex117
AG
I too am interested in some black spindle runs.

I should have my solar exotic sword today, so that could make things much easier.
mid90
AG
Yup, it was great. Unfortunately, our fireteam dropped to only 4 people at the end, and it was basically impossible to defeat atheon. Gotta try it again when i can get a full 6.
Tex117
AG
quote:
Made it to Atheon in VoG. Got a raid group via LFG that was just like me and new to the game. Essentially got to run the raid blind!

So much fun!
How cool to go in there blind after so much time had passed.

I still say the vault of glass, in particularly atheon, is the best most mechanically difficult fight in the game.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
If the Black Spindle isn't nerfed and you get one.. Here is what I would do (it is what I did actually). I bought another one (at 300 light) from the little kiosk. Then, infused it with my 310 Black Spindle to 307 light. So when Bungie does nerf it, my 310 one is gone but I still keep the 307 one.

Also, if you have enough shards laying around, you can upgrade any of your other special weapons you really like with the 300 B.S.
Prime0882
AG
quote:

I should have my solar exotic sword today, so that could make things much easier.

When I get home I have the Solar sword quest as well. Hit that up and then on to Spindle runs? Spieg - you willing to tag your OP self along too?
Vade281
AG
I should be on just after 8PM tonight for the Black Spindle .
Beau Holder
AG
Down for Black Spindle also. I'll be on most of the evening. Let's knock it out.
MaroonOut09
AG
Count me in for Black Spindle.
Beezy2389
AG
nope , decided to just wipe my titan and start fresh
MBAR
AG
Ugh I have the void sword quest on my titan. Such a pain in the ass. I'm def gonna get on the black spindle train today.
spieg12
AG
quote:
quote:

When I get home I have the Solar sword quest as well. Hit that up and then on to Spindle runs? Spieg - you willing to tag your OP self along too?

Yep I'm down. Just hit me up whenever.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.