Gas is now under $3

165,941 Views | 1907 Replies | Last: 52 min ago by Dimond1968
BkYdPitmaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
flown-the-coop said:

Prosperdick said:


You can't bring facts into this debate as the lunatic left doesn't recognize them. They only recognize feelings.

It's not just the left. It's the Hate America-ns that do this as well.

It leads them to think the Jews control gas prices and Charlie Kirk assassins and anything else is just Zionist propaganda.

From gas prices to Iran to the sun coming up earlier in the summer time, they all ignore facts, cuddle feelings and act ign-rent.

You know any Republicans that "Hate America?"
Backyard Pitmaster
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thomas Massie

John Cornyn

Mitch McConnell

Abraham Lincoln

Tucker Carlson

Candace Owens

MTG

Rs thinks the Joos killed Charlie

Rs who opposes MAGA, MASA, MAHA

Rs who choose Iran and Palestine over America

Do I need to keep going?
BkYdPitmaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
flown-the-coop said:

Thomas Massie

John Cornyn

Mitch McConnell

Abraham Lincoln

Tucker Carlson

Candace Owens

MTG

Rs thinks the Joos killed Charlie

Rs who opposes MAGA, MASA, MAHA

Rs who choose Iran and Palestine over America

Do I need to keep going?

Weak.
Backyard Pitmaster
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Agree. Those folks are weak arse little *****es.
BlackLab
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gas in my area was 3.03 this weekend, 3.25 this morning and 3.49 this afternoon.
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BlackLab said:

Gas in my area was 3.03 this weekend, 3.25 this morning and 3.49 this afternoon.

Saw the same thing here in B/CS.

Wasn't across the board, yet, but most went up something, and many are now sitting at $3.49 as well or higher. A few are already closing in on $4 again.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
AgGrad99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BlackLab said:

Gas in my area was 3.03 this weekend, 3.25 this morning and 3.49 this afternoon.

i was noticing the same thing.

We were down to 2.75 in some areas last week, and I saw 3.30 at multiple places the past couple of days. Oil hasn't gone up...is this just because of July 4th being a highly traveled weekend?
Logos Stick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think they are reacting to gulf news. Three attacks and now we've revoked Iran's ability to sell it's oil again.
txwxman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Iran attacked 4 ships in the SoH
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fun while it lasted. Oil prices are going to spike tomorrow morning. US has resumed attacks on Iran and revoked permission for Iran to sell oil. Hopefully this is another tit for tat thing and will blow over.
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
txwxman said:

Iran attacked 4 ships in the SoH

Believe the number is 3. Only 2 showing any damage and those have conflicting reports.

Do you have a link to 4?

Oil is just over $72/bbl,

Midterms are lost.
samurai_science
How long do you want to ignore this user?
flown-the-coop said:

txwxman said:

Iran attacked 4 ships in the SoH

Believe the number is 3. Only 2 showing any damage and those have conflicting reports.

Do you have a link to 4?

Oil is just over $72/bbl,

Midterms are lost.

That is pretty much the standard election history for any sitting president since 1980. Midterms are always mid to bad.
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
samurai_science said:

flown-the-coop said:

txwxman said:

Iran attacked 4 ships in the SoH

Believe the number is 3. Only 2 showing any damage and those have conflicting reports.

Do you have a link to 4?

Oil is just over $72/bbl,

Midterms are lost.

That is pretty much the standard election history for any sitting president since 1980. Midterms are always mid to bad.

I was being facetious. Think MAGA wipes the floor in the midterms.

People just like to complain about gas like old men complain about the weather, like old women sit and talk about old men.
Prosperdick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
flown-the-coop said:

samurai_science said:

flown-the-coop said:

txwxman said:

Iran attacked 4 ships in the SoH

Believe the number is 3. Only 2 showing any damage and those have conflicting reports.

Do you have a link to 4?

Oil is just over $72/bbl,

Midterms are lost.

That is pretty much the standard election history for any sitting president since 1980. Midterms are always mid to bad.

I was being facetious. Think MAGA wipes the floor in the midterms.

People just like to complain about gas like old men complain about the weather, like old women sit and talk about old men.

That was deep. Like deeper than the holler.
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This thread could use some lightening up of the Franci (thats plural for Francis - don't need BigGrammaRobSA knocking me in the head).
normalhorn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
flown-the-coop said:

txwxman said:

Iran attacked 4 ships in the SoH

Believe the number is 3. Only 2 showing any damage and those have conflicting reports.

Do you have a link to 4?

Oil is just over $72/bbl,

Midterms are lost.


Do you work in O/G?

I do. And while I like for my clients to receive higher net pricing than they got from mid - 25 to the start of the war, I'm nowhere near as pessimistic about oil staying high once this latest fracas comes to an end.
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I do not work in o/g. I was more poking fun at the chicken littles who are having to choose between premium gas and premium TexAgs.
normalhorn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sorry, was cooking dinner, stopped part way through my reply an didn't see your follow up message :-)
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BigRobSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Went to work, it was $3.119, just drove by same place just now, $3.499.

All the way down the main drag.....same.
Equinox
How long do you want to ignore this user?
$2.59 at a Shell station in Waxahachie.
fullback44
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Crude oil is up, gasoline pretax waterborne port of Houston is right near $3 - fuel at the pump with tax s and dealers margins plus freight will be in the $3.40 to $3.60 range now or very soon

Charpie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gas was $3.59 this morning in my little town in West Texas.
Logos Stick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gas down 20 cents at my Murphy station this morning.
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Amazing how almost every station in Texas went to $3.49 within 24 hours.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Logos Stick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The mean increase in price from yesterday to today across Texas is 3 cents, per AAA:

BigRobSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I wish it was only a 3 cent increase.

I filled up yesterday, as I was driving across town to look at a new house with my realtor. $3.119 at ~ 1115. Drove home from work at about 2300, $3.499, pretty much everywhere I could see, with a couple in the $3.5X range. 12 hr timeframe.

And, like I've said before, we can show reasons/logic behind increases all day, e'ry day. The general populace just sees price increases (aka "inflation" to commoners) , sees who is in charge (a "republican" ) and vote accordingly.
No Spin Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BigRobSA said:

I wish it was only a 3 cent increase.

I filled up yesterday, as I was driving across town to look at a new house with my realtor. $3.119 at ~ 1115. Drove home from work at about 2300, $3.499, pretty much everywhere I could see, with a couple in the $3.5X range. 12 hr timeframe.

And, like I've said before, we can show reasons/logic behind increases all day, e'ry day. The general populace just sees price increases (aka "inflation" to commoners) , sees who is in charge (a "republican" ) and vote accordingly.


Yeah, it was $3.19 in my area Monday, then up to $3.49 yesterday, and now $3.59.

There's logic and reason for everything, but to think that the increases in the past five months aren't related to Trump attacking Iran would be a stretch.

Now to see how much higher prices will go and for how long.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Sid Farkas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Logos Stick said:

The mean increase in price from yesterday to today across Texas is 3 cents, per AAA:



I'm still paying 2x this price in Calif.
AgGrad99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
txwxman said:

Iran attacked 4 ships in the SoH

While I get that...WTI was still hovering below $70 when the prices spiked (only $73 now).

It's not $112 like it was when we were at $4 a gallon.
No Spin Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AgGrad99 said:

txwxman said:

Iran attacked 4 ships in the SoH

While I get that...WTI was still hovering below $70 when the prices spiked (only $73 now).

It's not $112 like it was when we were at $4 a gallon.


So, if it being $112 gets $4, how is it that gas is $3.59 while oil is still low(er-ish)?

Forgive me, but I'm not mathing very well today.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
BigRobSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No Spin Ag said:

AgGrad99 said:

txwxman said:

Iran attacked 4 ships in the SoH

While I get that...WTI was still hovering below $70 when the prices spiked (only $73 now).

It's not $112 like it was when we were at $4 a gallon.


So, if it being $112 gets $4, how is it that gas is $3.59 while oil is still low(er-ish)?

Forgive me, but I'm not mathing very well today.

Did you even try to carry the threeve!?
AgGrad99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No Spin Ag said:

AgGrad99 said:

txwxman said:

Iran attacked 4 ships in the SoH

While I get that...WTI was still hovering below $70 when the prices spiked (only $73 now).

It's not $112 like it was when we were at $4 a gallon.


So, if it being $112 gets $4, how is it that gas is $3.59 while oil is still low(er-ish)?

Forgive me, but I'm not mathing very well today.

Yeah, that's why I originally asked.

I get the July 4th Holiday weekend demand bump...but wondering why it's still up there if WTI is still hovering around $70
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AgGrad99 said:

No Spin Ag said:

AgGrad99 said:

txwxman said:

Iran attacked 4 ships in the SoH

While I get that...WTI was still hovering below $70 when the prices spiked (only $73 now).

It's not $112 like it was when we were at $4 a gallon.


So, if it being $112 gets $4, how is it that gas is $3.59 while oil is still low(er-ish)?

Forgive me, but I'm not mathing very well today.

Yeah, that's why I originally asked.

I get the July 4th Holiday weekend demand bump...but wondering why it's still up there if WTI is still hovering around $70



Because anything tied to our financial system it completely rigged. Gold silver and oil are so manipulated it is not based on the simple
Principles that drive economics. When the rubber meets the road and it will happen later this year it will snap like a rubber band and all
Prices will go up a lot. Watch it is coming.
normalhorn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For you negative Nellie crowd, WTI is down $1.50 halfway through trade day. Gas prices aren't going back up to high $3 level at this rate…
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.