*** DUNE: PART TWO ***

140,030 Views | 1415 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by oragator
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
As for the topic at hand....one day, people.
Moral High Horse
YNWA_AG said:

Excellent deflection Rock.
bonfarr
AG
Dune 2 is now the highest rated film of all time on IMDB, passing Shawshank Redemption. Shawshank Redemption was #1 and The Godfather #2. Will that rating holdup after it is released to full audiences? Can't wait to see it hope it holds up to the hype.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Good lord.
Carlo4
AG
I'd like to thank Rebecca for the 18 hour+ distraction prior to the premiere.
Carlo4
AG
bonfarr said:

Dune 2 is now the highest rated film of all time on IMDB, passing Shawshank Redemption. Shawshank Redemption was #1 and The Godfather #2. Will that rating holdup after it is released to full audiences? Can't wait to see it hope it holds up to the hype.
Went to the app to check (Keep in mind I don't have an account) and saw there was no rating showing. Do people with accounts have better access? Was hoping to see a screen shot.

I want a Breaking Bad Ozymandias type vote!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I'm guessing there's a minimum number of votes needed to make the official top 250 list, since I don't see it either.

I doubt it actually keeps that spot for very long, but it sure sounds like it'll make the top 20.
bonfarr
AG
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-13135997/sci-fi-movie-shawshank-redemption-imdb-highest-rated-film.html

9.4 rating on IMDB
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
veryfuller
Staff
AG
Hugh wasn't #1 on the call sheet for that movie, Meryl Streep was. So it could have been Meryl? But similar to Emily Blunt, I don't see Meryl behaving this way. In fact, if Hugh was doing this on Meryl's set, I can't imagine Ferguson having to speak up about it first.
The Porkchop Express
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

The Porkchop Express said:

On the other side of it, maybe Rebecca Ferguson is just a *****.

She is creating drama where there doesn't need to be any. If she has a problem with someone, call them out by name. By doing this anonymous BS she is having several people get their lives dragged through the mud wondering if they are the terrible one. It's not the same thing but in the same realm as all the Hollywood idiots who got on Twitter when Jonathan Majors got arrested saying 'oh I knew about him, he is terrible and dangerous." If you know the negative behavior is there, call it out. Don't hide behind this anonymous BS. Those people could have perhaps helped Majors' ex not get beat up. Ferguson can sound the alarm to the rest of the professional world that someone is a psycho to work with so they can be avoided. Her not saying who it is equals letting that person continue to fester and make others miserable.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
veryfuller said:

Hugh wasn't #1 on the call sheet for that movie, Meryl Streep was. So it could have been Meryl? But similar to Emily Blunt, I don't see Meryl behaving this way. In fact, if Hugh was doing this on Meryl's set, I can't imagine Ferguson having to speak up about it first.

I mean he could've been #1 on that shooting day. I think you're being too literal.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Oh, okay.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Sea Speed
AG
Did no one stop to think this whole thing may have just been embellished or hyperbole because the internet reacts like the internet as seen in this thread.
StinkyPinky
AG
Moral High Horse said:

YNWA_AG said:

Excellent deflection Rock.
haha, his goal isn't too obvious is it
CC09LawAg
If this post isn't dripping with irony
The Porkchop Express
AG
What do ya mean?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Sea Speed said:

Did no one stop to think this whole thing may have just been embellished or hyperbole because the internet reacts like the internet as seen in this thread.

Lathspell
AG
Also, many women tend to exaggerate what "yelling" is. I've had coworkers claim I was yelling at them when I was simply in my no-bull**** mode. Just because someone is stern/serious about something, and doesn't add "pretty please with a cherry on top" to the end of what they say, with a giant smile, doesn't mean that person is yelling at them.

The actor could have been having a long or bad day, was a little short, and then Ferguson could have drastically over reacted due to her own insecurities and projection.

Why are we to take this off the cuff answer to a press junket question as some indictment on the character of an unnamed actor? The internet just sucks...
TCTTS
AG
Some of you are taking this WAY too seriously. It's nothing more than a fun little game, and there's nothing Ferguson should have done differently. No one is actually suffering from any kind of "indictment" and no one is getting "their lives dragged through the mud." Good Lord. I have a feeling The Rock will be just fine.
TCTTS
AG

TCTTS
AG
That said, this was pretty funny...

TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
Not Fassbender either...

TCTTS
AG
Best guess is still Hugh, and that the incident potentially happened prior to this...

Carlo4
AG
veryfuller said:

So it could have been Meryl?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
One for TPE...
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
IMDb update: 9.1 rating. Down to the #3 spot all-time behind Shawshank and Godfather.

Garbage! Sounds like this movie is not good.

There's 5.6% of voters giving it 1 star, so probably some angry Shawshank fanboys trying to tank it.
Moral High Horse
ugh...will wait til it comes out on redbox now, maybe even amazon prime
Decay
AG
Pirated version on a phone it is
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
C@LAg
Decay said:

Pirated version on a phone it is
yeah, i watched the HDCam version that came out 2 days ago.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

IMDb update: 9.1 rating. Down to the #3 spot all-time behind Shawshank and Godfather.

Garbage! Sounds like this movie is not good.

There's 5.6% of voters giving it 1 star, so probably some angry Shawshank fanboys trying to tank it.

Wives of Dune posters on TexAgs stoking the fire.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.