*** TENET *** (Christopher Nolan)

139,182 Views | 1324 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by utah, get me two
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Trailer officially confirmed for Thursday.

And just FYI, standard WB trailer release times are usually either 6 AM PT or 9 AM PT, so it'll like be one of those two.
TCTTS
AG

https://ew.com/movies/2019/12/18/tenet-christopher-nolan-robert-pattinson-john-david-washington-first-look/

Quote:

"We're jumping off from the point of view of an espionage film, but we're going to a number of different places," explains the director of the blockbusters Inception, Interstellar, Dunkirk, and the Christian Bale-starring Batman trilogy. "We're crossing a few different genres in a hopefully exciting and fresh way. [Producer] Emma [Thomas] and I have put together a lot of large-scale productions, but this is certainly the biggest in terms of international reach. We shot in seven countries, all over the place, with a massive cast and huge set pieces. There's no question, it's the most ambitious film we've made."

TCTTS
AG

TCTTS
AG
For those who dare...

https://streamable.com/s/n7u6r/bqqlmk
Mantis Toboggan MD
AG
TCTTS said:

For those who dare...

https://streamable.com/s/n7u6r/bqqlmk

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
hunter2012
AG
So is this the trailer or the prologue? I'll click depending on which one(I want to see the prologue on Imax first)...
TCTTS
AG
I have no idea what's happening. All I know is that I like it. A lot. It looks like Inception 2.0 and I could not be happier.
TCTTS
AG
It's the trailer with a few seconds missing at the beginning and at the end; roughly 20-30 seconds missing total. The audio/dialogue is a little hard to make out at first, but the picture quality is surprisingly good.
TCTTS
AG
I'll say this... it doesn't look to be so much about time travel as it does time manipulation. There's some really trippy stuff going on here.
hunter2012
AG
So the car going in reverse might have been driving forward when it corrected itself so it would be driving straight so it could chase them?
TCTTS
AG
Saxsoon
AG
I am in
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
TCTTS
AG

Prime0882
AG
No clue what I just watched, but I am in!
Fenrir
Makes perfect sense now. I completely understand what I just watched.
agmrpink
AG
In addition to the cars, the scene with the boats is being played in reverse!

zgood10
AG
In
boogieman
AG
Surprise drop!

I'm so in! I couldn't be more in!
The Collective
AG
This is going to be attached to TROS, right? I might as well just wait at this point if so.
TCTTS
AG
Technically, yes. But not all trailers play with all showings. When it's not the same studio (Tenet is WB, TROS is obviously Disney), and the studio doesn't require X trailer to play with X movie, it's up to the theater to decide what plays with what, and it might not be with every time/showing. But chances are it will be.
Malachi Constant
AG
the prologue is still with the IMAX showing, right?
TCTTS
AG
Yes.
Tonyperkis
AG
Take my money right now. I'm so in
Bet if you watch the movie backwards, you get the same movie as if you're watching it regularly!
Chipotlemonger
AG
Think this'll be good
Malachi Constant
AG
Inception meets Memento - I dig it.
double aught
AG
Christopher Nolan is awesome.

Also, I dig that synth soundtrack in the trailer.
agmrpink
AG
In addition to the film, I'm already excited for behind the scenes features. Coldplay's The Scientist is one of my favorite videos.
FTACO97
AG
Looks impressive. This is a big role for Denzel Jr.
Silvertaps
AG
Huge fan of Nolan...this looks like it won't disappoint
TCTTS
AG
Duncan Idaho
You guys are just now getting confused by this movie? My wife and I were early adopters of Nolan's style of inventive story telling.
hunter2012
AG
TCTTS said:

Give me a Nolan-verse. The dream share technology made for so much storytelling potential that there's enough material for a whole universe, especially with Nolan's creativity.
The Collective
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

You guys are just now getting confused by this movie? My wife and I were early adopters of Nolan's style of inventive story telling.

Texaggie7nine
Duncan Idaho said:

I bet not as early as Restone
7nine

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.