*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

263,921 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
Mr.KyleReed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Beezy is a good guy, helped me through my first raid.
Beezy2389
Drake aTm
AG
quote:
Beezy is a good guy, helped me through my first raid.

He helped me get my spindle, and my fragments.

He's the real MVP for casuals like me.
kill0509
AG
Iron Banner is back next week!
koadie
AG
Yup may be the first time I don't do IB. I'm working on completing moments. 5 fragments and I have the mountaintop quest I believe it's clash
Beezy2389
AG
Helmet, Chest Piece, Shotgun, Hand Cannon
Drake aTm
AG
quote:
Helmet, Chest Piece, Shotgun, Hand Cannon

Damn... I need
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Need. Shotgun.
koadie
AG
Anyone wanna get on tonight? Maybe help a brotha get black spindle? Or touch? I have to do the touch quest
Beezy2389
AG
I'll help out, just send a message when you get on
koadie
AG
quote:
I'll help out, just send a message when you get on

Thanks Beezy!
Beezy2389
AG
Holder, Aim (new guy we've added to the clan), and I got the Black Spindle on our 1st try with 1:45 left. I think we found the way to do it.

2 sunbreakers, 1 stormcaller, and always go blights, adds, boss. Make sure somebody has a solar special weapon to take care of all the knights.

I'll help out anyone else who needs it.
koadie
AG
quote:
Holder, Aim (new guy we've added to the clan), and I got the Black Spindle on our 1st try with 1:45 left. I think we found the way to do it.

2 sunbreakers, 1 stormcaller, and always go blights, adds, boss. Make sure somebody has a solar special weapon to take care of all the knights.

I'll help out anyone else who needs it.
Beezy, that was legit. (i'm holder) Thanks again man for all your help. 2 fragments to go and I'm set plus I've got touch and black spindle now!
Bulldog73
AG
Still haven't gotten my last one from the raid. I need to log in at some point and get it still.
koadie
AG
quote:
Still haven't gotten my last one from the raid. I need to log in at some point and get it still.
I need the War Priest Challenge mode fragment, and a tier 3 court fragment and I'm good. Beezy and I talked about trying to Raid later this week if you want to do that.
MBAR
AG
When I did spindle ages ago that was the order we used. BLights, adds, boss.
Streetfighter 02
AG
Anyone able to hop on for a Challenge of Elders run? Trying to hit the 30k points mark on a single run.
spieg12
AG
Don't know if you've done it yet but it's super easy if everyone is getting assists. Put one shot in an enemy and move on. Assists count the same as kills. I two manned it with a friend and we got 40k in one run. Grenade kills don't really matter since you get so few.
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
Anyone able to hop on for a Challenge of Elders run? Trying to hit the 30k points mark on a single run.

Get assists
Get grenade kills (whittle down a few enemies, then throw grenade for multi kill)
Get precision kills
Whittle the boss down to a sliver and hit him with a super. Super kill on boss is about + 1,000
Mr.KyleReed
AG
PRIVATE MATCHES!!!!!!!!

Texags Tournament in the future?
Mr.KyleReed
AG

Upon completing a Private Match, players may earn loot in the Post Game Activity Rewards screen. Only Rare gear can be awarded.

Exotic Engrams cannot drop from Three of Coins, and the Exotic Particles affect granted by Three of Coins will not be consumed upon the completion of a Private Match

Progress MAY NOT be earned in Private Matches toward Quests, Record Books, or Weekly Bounties.

Progress may be earned in Private Matches toward Daily Crucible Bounties and Test Weapons received from the Gunsmith.
koadie
AG
Oh dear sweet little 7 lb 8 oz baby Jesus... yes! Private matches!
Beezy2389
AG
No HUD Hide and Seek please
koadie
AG
Also, just FYI this week hard mode is Oryx, and the Court is Thalnok if you guys need any calcified fragments, Thalnok has one. (plus you know, possible 335 stuff gear if you put the rune in.)
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
Also, just FYI this week hard mode is Oryx, and the Court is Thalnok if you guys need any calcified fragments, Thalnok has one. (plus you know, possible 335 stuff gear if you put the rune in.)
also the nightfall is the shield brothers. there is a calcified fragment for completing a nightfall on the dreadnaught. There hasn't been a nightfall on the dreadnaught in months, so do it this week if you need it. It may not come back around before the cut off date.
koadie
AG
quote:
quote:
also the nightfall is the shield brothers. there is a calcified fragment for completing a nightfall on the dreadnaught. There hasn't been a nightfall on the dreadnaught in months, so do it this week if you need it. It may not come back around before the cut off date.
Good catch
Beezy2389
AG

(Iron banner banter)
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Just a recap incase anyone hasnt seen it, here is the ViDoc from bungie

and here is a link to an Imgur Album with screenshots from Said ViDoc
Beezy2389
AG

War is overrated.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnd Titan Smash!!!!
spieg12
AG
That's pretty cool.
koadie
AG
Question about Challenge mode? If i just do the raid on hard mode, can I still get the war priest calcified? Or will I have to wait until next week?
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
Question about Challenge mode? If i just do the raid on hard mode, can I still get the war priest calcified? Or will I have to wait until next week?
you only get the calcified fragment if its the challenge for that week. and you can do the challenge on easy to get the fragment.
spieg12
AG
If anyone hasn't heard Shaxx say seventh column or we ran out of medals, take a listen. It's hilarious.

Edit: These are not me by a long shot and I don't why the second video wont embed.
TexasAggie_02
AG
quote:
If anyone hasn't heard Shaxx say seventh column or we ran out of medals, take a listen. It's hilarious.
heh, i watched a vid awhile back that went:

!!!! I CAN"T BELIEVE WHAT I"M SEEING!!!!!!!
heavy ammo available

would be awesome if they recorded all the lines at different excitement levels, so that they could be played dynamically depending on the circumstances

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.