*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

268,138 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
dwit392
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Play me in doubles ... NotATK

But seriously more excited for that playlist than trials
kill0509
AG
So, are we running flawless tonight? I could also use a regular raid on TTK to finally finish that quest line. Just shoot me a message or invite. 3 day weekend!!
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
Play me in doubles ... NotATK

But seriously more excited for that playlist than trials
I played some doubles with a streamer on Wednesday... Not a great one, but a popular one. Got put on cross-roads 3 straight times in doubles..
dwit392
Lol, gotta back out of that ****
mid90
AG
quote:
So, are we running flawless tonight? I could also use a regular raid on TTK to finally finish that quest line. Just shoot me a message or invite. 3 day weekend!!

NASA gets Monday off, but us contractors have to go in.
mid90
AG
About to hop on Bloodborne. An down to do anything tonight. Flawless raid, trials, crucible. Anything. Just send me a party invite.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Wouldn't mind going the KF raid and actually finishing it if y'all have room.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Finally finished KF raid last night. The only thing that sucked was one of the lowest LL guys didn't have a mic. So golgoroth took a bit, he kept shooting him in the back too early.

Now just got to finish that last mission on Phobos, grab that ToM, then I'm ready for HM.
mid90
AG
Nice! Congrats
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Thanks!
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Red and Mid --- here is the video from last week's trials where I stole kills and went Phantom. Re-watching it -- I played pretty poorly at points and still managed an 11 K/D.

mid90
AG
Hey Forrest, I found you a friend. You two have a lot in common....

TexasAggie_02
AG
wow!
bevokilla
AG
What fusion rifle is that? I recoginize the Susanoo but not the one he is using the majority of the time
Tex117
AG
Did you guys get flawless on Friday?

Sorry I had to jump off...Between being really tired and frustrated I couldn't make the cheese jump...I was just done!

Mr.KyleReed
AG
mid90
AG
I think it's the year 2 IB fusion rifle
mid90
AG
We got it!
kill0509
AG
We did. Took us a few attempts but Red was killer with the sword once we finally made it to Crota. Nearly took him down with just 1 sword.

Btw, I still have a HM Oryx checkpoint if anyone is available to finish it today.
mid90
AG
quote:
We did. Took us a few attempts but Red was killer with the sword once we finally made it to Crota. Nearly took him down with just 1 sword.

Btw, I still have a HM Oryx checkpoint if anyone is available to finish it today.

I'd be down to finish it, provided I can get to bed by 10ish
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
What fusion rifle is that? I recoginize the Susanoo but not the one he is using the majority of the time
That is not Susanoo (b/c he is playing Titan).. I think that is the Omolon Thesan FR4 or whatever and the other is definitely the Ashraven's Flight that I got in IB as well.. Dude is pretty sick with it. He almost certainly has rangefinder given some of those shots he hit.
dwit392
Pretty sure he doesn't have range finder (its pretty useless anyway). The IB one he has: hip fire, braced frame, life support
mid90
AG
How was that "undercooked" papa johns pizza last night?
dwit392
Flaccid af. I almost took a picture of it, I was so disappointed.

It was an XL, so I will give them a little bit of a break.
MBAR
AG
Flaccid? We st I'll talking about pizza?

Mr.KyleReed
AG
So I gave Trials another shot after embarrassing myself the one other time I played it.

I am convinced that the only reason we did ok is because it was Monday. If we tried that over the weekend, things would not have gone well.

Drops were surprisingly decent. gauntlets, class item, and a hand cannon that were 300+, 2 leg pieces that were hovering the 250 mark. Also finished all the bounties, that's how I got the Hand Cannon.
Tex117
AG
Good work on the Flawless!

On another note, are you guys planning on getting the Division (can't remember if we talked about this on this thread or on chat). Actually, just remembered...it was over chat.

DestinyTexAgs can move on over to DivisionTexAgs!
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Papa John's Pizza is so overrated...

This was me the last two times we talked about it in game when trying to convince Mid of this fact.

mid90
AG
quote:
Good work on the Flawless!

On another note, are you guys planning on getting the Division (can't remember if we talked about this on this thread or on chat). Actually, just remembered...it was over chat.

DestinyTexAgs can move on over to DivisionTexAgs!

I pre-ordered it to get beta access. If beta is great, I'll keep it. If not, I'll cancel and wait till a couple days after release to decide.

It would have to be ridiculously bad for me to not get it though, I'm hyped.

How many people can you play with in a squad?
mid90
AG
quote:
Papa John's Pizza is so overrated...

This was me the last two times we talked about it in game when trying to convince Mid, Juke, and red of this fact.

Don't act like I'm the only one who was thinking you and david are crazy.

Although croutons on ice cream is def weird too.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I thought Red said they were over-rated.
dwit392
I just pre-ordered myself. I really hope this game is good so I can have a good excuse to stop playing Destiny. I will probably come back for Destiny 2 because the mechanics of this game are amazing despite Bungie butchering a bunch of stuff.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Can have 4 people in a squad.. so better than Destiny for patrolling places.. but worse for PvP groups.. Wonder if you could get in a party of more than 4 and break into teams and be in the same instance easily? Likely not -- else you could have 2 groups of 4 roam the dark zone.
AG Custom
AG
I keep wrecking myself week after week in trials. Frustrating cause i am a decent crucible player (now, was not very good when i started) and we win quite a few matches but also lose quite a few also. Seems we either win pretty easily or get our tails spanked.

I am not a very good sniper and i know that is an issue but i can hold my own with shotties in close quarters, and one of my friends is pretty good sniper.

My normal friends are decent players also but would like advice on strategies that you guys use. I have never been to lighthouse in fact closest I have ever got was 6. Ashamed to admit never even gotten to 9 wins on a card. Got to 8 a few times and then seem to draw a buzz saw each time.

I really like the format, just want to get better at it so would love some feedback.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
that's how it was last night when I played. it was snipers hanging back, shottys running around. luckily in that particular map I was able to hold my own on sniping the hallway (we always seemed to start on the bottom spawn). but we got up to about 7-0 before completely crumbling and wiping out.

Play elimination for practice. that's usually what I do. not really sure if this info is helping or hurting haha, just my newly acquired .02

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.