*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

262,438 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
Prime0882
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HM for me. Can run with any class. I can start as early as 7pm cst
mid90
AG
I am on now, good for either raid, just cant stay up too late tonight.

Also, if anyone wants to help me shotgun the cabal brothers, that would be cool.
bevokilla
AG
quote:
I am on now, good for either raid, just cant stay up too late tonight.

Also, if anyone wants to help me shotgun the cabal brothers, that would be cool.
I won't be on until 9ish but if you need help cheesing the brothers for the chaperone let me know. The best strategy is really to have someone jump and hide in the lamps on either side of the door and just stay in there the whole time while the other two two man it. That mission is ridiculous
MBAR
AG
I would do a hardmode raid with my titan who can be 308

I can help you once I get home Mid.

I should be home around 6 central. Wife is out of town for a few days sooooooooo video games it is.
Prime0882
AG
We going to aim for the next hour or so? Let me know so I can get on. 314 Titan, 313 Warlock, 311 Hunter. Let me know what y'all need.
mid90
AG
Works for me
Tex117
AG
Well, I wont likely be on until about 6:30-7. If you guys are already jonsing to get started, then no need to wait for me.

But if yall are taking yalls sweet time in getting started, then I'll be on to help out.
mmtexasace
AG
I have a 313 titan for a fresh hm raid if y'all need another. Just send an invite.
Tex117
AG
Don't think im going to get out of here in time. Please feel free to LFG. I'm really beat right now.
mid90
AG
So.....last night was the suck.
mid90
AG
But at least we had top gun.
mid90
AG
Interesting new strategy for totems.

https://m.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3sfo1n/kings_fall_is_pretty_bulletproof_as_far_as/
Tex117
AG
We were all on the cargo plane full of rubber dog-sheet out of hong kong last night....

But that's alright. Sometimes, you just have off nights.

Top Gun Raids are now a thing, and they are awesome.
Tex117
AG
Double Post.
mid90
AG
Interesting post concerning the no-knight strategy. It sounds like it's actually easier (if everyone is high enough level) to just do the normal strategy (kill the ogre immediately, then the knight that spawns to eat the light) as opposed to letting the ogres go everywhere, blasting everything they see.

I'd be willing to try it next time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3sinvl/kings_fall_hard_knight_vs_no_knight/
30_Days
AG
quote:
Interesting post concerning the no-knight strategy. It sounds like it's actually easier (if everyone is high enough level) to just do the normal strategy (kill the ogre immediately, then the knight that spawns to eat the light) as opposed to letting the ogres go everywhere, blasting everything they see.

I'd be willing to try it next time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3sinvl/kings_fall_hard_knight_vs_no_knight/
I didn't realize there were strategies other than kill your ogre, kill the ogre across from you (or visa versa depending on which side spawns first) and then kill your knight.
mid90
AG
Who's down to try and finish the HM raid? 7:30ish?
MBAR
AG
Yeah I can do that
mmtexasace
AG
I'm down
mid90
AG
Just got the Nathan Drake collection (never had a PS3, so I haven't played any of them), so I will likely be playing tons of that in the coming days/weeks.

But I'm always down to play Destiny, so if you see me online but not in Destiny, just shoot me an invite.
Prime0882
AG
Y'all get the HM raid done last night? I was the weak link, wasn't I? I was the Goose to y'alls Maverick.
mid90
AG
Not sure about the other members of our group, but I didn't end up raiding last night.
Tex117
AG
quote:
Y'all get the HM raid done last night? I was the weak link, wasn't I? I was the Goose to y'alls Maverick.
Don't kid yourself Prime...You are Wolfman.

"I was like, where'd he go, and he was like "WHERE WHOOO GOOOO?" "and they were laughing at as us, right over the radio."

"No, that was me laughing, deeekhead."

Prime0882
AG

Wolfman: [watching a video of failed Golgoroth attempts] This gives me a hard on.

Hollywood: Don't tease me.
bevokilla
AG
quote:
Dead?
bevokilla
AG
Anyone wanna run trials with a scrub this weekend? Firebase Delphi should be fun
mid90
AG
quote:
Anyone wanna run trials with a scrub this weekend? Firebase Delphi should be fun

Send me an invite if you see me on.
bevokilla
AG
quote:
quote:

Will do. And now that you have been to the lighthouse, I expect a carry
mid90
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Will do. And now that you have been to the lighthouse, I expect a carry

Then you better play with Forrest & dwit. All I can teach you is how to be carried.
Beau Holder
AG
Oh God it's Firebase Delphi. The hype is real.

Went flawless on all three characters last weekend so I need to keep the streak alive.
MBAR
AG
Interesting map. Lots of snipe lanes but lots of ways to close the distance in cover too. If you put the capture point where B is then this is definitely going to be a shotgun week. First team to B can just camp in there and cover the 3 entrances with shot guns.
MBAR
AG
Also I'll play trials with anyone whenever I'm on. I'm not Forest or Dwit good, but I just have fun playing trials.
dwit392
Rumor is the capture point is on the hanging platform.

This should be an interesting map because there a lot different places where engagements might happen. Probably won't be my favorite map (there are lot of areas where you can't really challenge because of the tight hallways and no cover otherwise), but I think it will be fun.
Beau Holder
AG
Can't be worse than Exodus Blue. Even though we flawless'd it three times, that thing was a nightmare. Just clunky all-around and there were so many trade-snipes, wait-out-the-capture-point rounds. Felt like it never should've been a Trials map. This one will allow for, like you said, a lot more variance in how you engage.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Firebase Delphi!?!?! OMFG!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.