*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

268,180 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
Tex117
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oh, and looking for either arc or void last exotic sword missions if anyone needs those.
Prime0882
AG
Hit 312 on my Titan last night. Still need Oryx down on him, and HM sisters and Oryx on my warlock as well. I think we may have a big enough group to start trying to tackle the end of the raid now.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Just out of curiosity and not really destiny related, but has anybody upgraded their HD from 500gb? debating on going to 2TB and don't know whether to change the internal or just do an external and how that would work.

Thanks.
bevokilla
AG
I think I can hit 304 or 305 on my Warlock with a sniper/MG. I would be down for totems/golgoroth HM
Prime0882
AG
quote:
Just out of curiosity and not really destiny related, but has anybody upgraded their HD from 500gb? debating on going to 2TB and don't know whether to change the internal or just do an external and how that would work.

Thanks.
I upgraded to a 2TB drive and it was super easy. An internal swap is the best way to go and the price is probably equivalent to plugging an external drive into the console. Google "swapping PS4 harddrive" for a how-to... took probably 15 minutes to do the actual swap. Takes a bit to reload everything onto the new drive.

The drive: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I8O6OQ4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00

mid90
AG
Maybe a dumb question, but could one swap out the default PS4 hard drive for an SSD?
Tex117
AG
quote:
I think I can hit 304 or 305 on my Warlock with a sniper/MG. I would be down for totems/golgoroth HM
This.
Until I'm over 310, I think I would just hold back the team.

Drake aTm
AG
If we can't get a hard mode team tonight, I'll run normal.

-salgambino
Prime0882
AG
quote:
Maybe a dumb question, but could one swap out the default PS4 hard drive for an SSD?

You can, but for the money spent on a 2TB ssd, and the increase in speed from installing a ssd, isn't worth the cost. The difference for the PS4 isn't as noticeable as with a desktop.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
quote:
quote:

Thanks.
I upgraded to a 2TB drive and it was super easy. An internal swap is the best way to go and the price is probably equivalent to plugging an external drive into the console. Google "swapping PS4 harddrive" for a how-to... took probably 15 minutes to do the actual swap. Takes a bit to reload everything onto the new drive.

The drive: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I8O6OQ4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00

Thank you
mid90
AG
Thanks
mid90
AG
Anyone else not having any luck finding all the sleeper simulant artifacts? I'm pretty sure I've only found 3, but I found them all within a week of each other. Haven't got the quest yet, but I also haven't found another........
Beezy2389
AG
JV Squad needs 1 more for Hard Mode Full raid. PSN Beezy2389
Prime0882
AG
Pretty good week for Xur - Zhalo Supercell, the Taikonaut, Graviton Forcefield, and the Alchemist's Rainments.

Grab that Supercell if you don't have one - it's the only primary with Arc currently available.
30_Days
AG
thanks for nothing Xur

mid90
AG
quote:
Pretty good week for Xur - Zhalo Supercell, the Taikonaut, Graviton Forcefield, and the Alchemist's Rainments.

Grab that Supercell if you don't have one - it's the only primary with Arc currently available.

Your "girlfriend" totally almost raid-blocked us last night. Thankfully we got a rando via LFG who turned out to be a nice, helpful, badass Canuck. Got up to Oryx, no thanks to your hand.....erm girlfriend.
Tex117
AG
quote:
JV Squad needs 1 more for Hard Mode Full raid. PSN Beezy2389
JV squad nothing. We sailed through that! No thanks to Prime and his "girlfriend." Listening to Enya drinking a cheap cabernet in the bathtub does not qualify as "having a girlfriend."
Prime0882
AG
She's real to me!

The only thing getting it hard around here today is me trying to complete The Chaperone quest. Frak this one. I've gone on sprees and seen no increase, but each death just ticks away at it.
bevokilla
AG
quote:
She's real to me!

The only thing getting it hard around here today is me trying to complete The Chaperone quest. Frak this one. I've gone on sprees and seen no increase, but each death just ticks away at it.
Apparently it was patched shortly after release and now you get bonus for streaks but the only kills that count are kills with TLW. If you see me on, we can grab as many people as we can and queue up a rumble game and you can kill me as much as you want.
Beezy2389
AG
Hey Aggie3, in case you missed it over on premium http://texags.com/forums/25/topics/2681930
Tex117
AG
quote:
She's real to me!

Same as Bevokilla, if you see me on, invite me to join in on a rumble match. We can get this part of the quest knocked out for you in about 3 matches at most.
mid90
AG
Some dude spent 16 hours making an Oryx mask. And it's incredible.

mid90
AG
quote:
quote:
She's real to me!

Same as Bevokilla, if you see me on, invite me to join in on a rumble match. We can get this part of the quest knocked out for you in about 3 matches at most.
Me too! This quest is a beech
Saxsoon
AG
And xur is selling the zhalo supercell
bevokilla
AG
It would actually be easier now too. If you have an obnoxiously large Halloween mask (Crota) it will make it easier to distinguish you from the others.
Beezy2389
AG
Alright, Trails is live. Who wants to go 0-3 a few times with me?
mid90
AG
I'm down
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
Alright, Trails is live. Who wants to go 0-3 a few times with me?
What's the map?
dwit392
Bannerfall, I am ok with that.
Tex117
AG
Alright "A" team who is light level 308 or higher (really 311 or higher) who wants to give HM Oryx a shot this weekend?

Do we have enough interest?
Prime0882
AG
Prime is down. Tomorrow (Halloween) I can't do, but Sunday or Monday night is good. Got him down with my Titan already and it wasn't too bad.

We will need at least two defender Titans for the No - Knight strat. 310+ w/ ToM really does seem to be needed.
mid90
AG
I am down. Currently a 309 defender titan with ToM
Jack Burton
AG
I could use help on that one too. Stupid nerf on TLW
30_Days
AG
Who's up for a raid? I suck at PvP so ToO is pretty much a non-starter for me.
Jack Burton
AG
Sure!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.