*****Official Destiny Year Two PS4 Thread*****

268,248 Views | 3270 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TexasAggie_02
Prime0882
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Mars is apparently the hardest but I dropped to Mars and there was a warsat which is great
Mars was the easiest one for me... maybe waited for 15 minutes in Scablands and got a warsat event. I feel like I always see warsats on Mars and the Moon with regularity. Not sure why Reddit made it sound like Mars was the most difficult.

The main locations for events on Earth each have three (four in the Forgotten Shore) possible events that can pop, whereas on Mars in the Scablands it's 50/50 (warsat, kill the target).
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
So --- now after grinding for all these Warsats and silly missions we wait again... Good job, Bungie.. you got us good!

EDIT: Apparently I can get the gun today... so.. okay.. ignore my annoyance, Bungie.. At least on this topic.
Aggie_3
So I deleted one of my hunters last night and created a Titan since I could get it all the way to 25 right off the bat. I really love all the changes bungee made to the game a lot more enjoyable to play now.
30_Days
AG
got my Sleeper Stimulant

now just gotta find some higher level heavies to infuse it with.
Prime0882
AG
quote:
So I deleted one of my hunters last night and created a Titan since I could get it all the way to 25 right off the bat. I really love all the changes bungee made to the game a lot more enjoyable to play now.
Glad to see you back, Numbers! Hope when you down Oryx for the first time you get the helm to drop, just like I did.
Beezy2389
AG
I have a lot of grinding to do on my Titan who is level 26ish I think. Let me know if you want to knock out some story missions and stuff.
Prime0882
AG
quote:
I have a lot of grinding to do on my Titan who is level 26ish I think. Let me know if you want to knock out some story missions and stuff.
I've got a Hunter in the 30's that could tag along, as well.
Aggie_3
I need a couple of folks to help me beat the last mission on the taken King quest ******* i n g d o u c h e bag flappy wings keeps killing me when I get him to a c u n t hairs life left!

So I'll be on after work today to finish him

Aggie_3
And not gonna lie I love the arc sub class on my warlock nothing better than floating around using Force Lightning makes me really embrace the dark side
Prime0882
AG
Sunbreakers 4 life.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Voidwalker for dat blink and terrible super!! Makes Tlaloc even better!
redbaron788
AG
Nightstalker for dem orbs yo!

Aggie_3
I unlocked the night stalker on my hunter last night as well
MBAR
AG
I like all the new sub classes, but I feel as though Titans definitely have the best new one. Hunters have some awesome utility with theirs, though. And Warlocks look cool and can clear adds I guess.
Beau Holder
AG
In PvP I hate using the Nightstalker. Titans deserved something as great as the Sunbreaker. Stormcallers in PvP just make me want to find the person playing them in real life and smash their PS4.
Beau Holder
AG
Never actually made it on yesterday for the most part, but I'll be home at 3:45 and playing until 6:30.
Aggie_3
quote:
In PvP I hate using the Nightstalker. Titans deserved something as great as the Sunbreaker. Stormcallers in PvP just make me want to find the person playing them in real life and smash their PS4.
whys that Force lightning got you down?
MBAR
AG
quote:
I actually think Nightstalker will be great in Trials. The ability to remove a super is probably the only thing that will counter flying sol hammers.
Vade281
AG
I'll be on around 8 or 9 tonight to find a raiding group.
PSN/XBOX/Origin/Epic/Steam/Uplay: Vade281
www.twitch.tv/vade281_
mid90
AG
quote:
quote:

Shot a stormcaller using his super in the face a couple times at close range, and meleed him twice. His health was below half, with no shield, when I started attacking him.

He just turned around a swatted me like a fly. I raged.

\coolstarrybra
Aggie_3
quote:
quote:
quote:

Shot a stormcaller using his super in the face a couple times at close range, and meleed him twice. His health was below half, with no shield, when I started attacking him.

\coolstarrybra
Beau Holder
AG
quote:
quote:
I actually think Nightstalker will be great in Trials. The ability to remove a super is probably the only thing that will counter flying sol hammers.

That's why you go in with three Titans, one a Defender with suppressors.
Saxsoon
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

\coolstarrybra

I have killed stormcaller, I have not killed sunbreakers

Sunbreakers is fun for pvp and some pve but its strongest utility is still the shield in endgame material

mid90
AG
So trials starts this weekend, right? I've never done it before, but I'm pretty good in pvp (although still working on bringing my light level up....currently at 260-70ish).

Anyone interested in making a team?
dwit392
You do appear to be pretty good, especially for a new player. You can add me (dwit392), but I would recommend focusing on skirmish and elimination as Trials starts next week unfortunately.

I am really hoping to get my light level up as well. Once, I got to 295 it really started to slow down.

Just a guess, but 280 might be a little dicey in trials, 290 light should be OK for trials and 300+ should be completely fine as I doubt many good teams will all be at 305+.

I am interested to see how the more challenging matchmaking will work out this go around.
mid90
AG
quote:
You do appear to be pretty good, especially for a new player. You can add me (dwit392), but I would recommend focusing on skirmish and elimination as Trials starts next week unfortunately.

I am really hoping to get my light level up as well. Once, I got to 295 it really started to slow down.

Just a guess, but 280 might be a little dicey in trials, 290 light should be OK for trials and 300+ should be completely fine as I doubt many good teams will all be at 305+.

I am interested to see how the more challenging matchmaking will work out this go around.

Gives me more time to get my light level up.
dwit392
Holy **** ... they actually did it. Bungie removed shotpackage as a perk. I have mixed feelings, now rangefinder, full auto are the two premier perks in that slot. Full auto is probably preferable if you shotgun has maxed range, rangefinder is probably preferable otherwise.

Actually somewhat of a buff to the perk luck in the chamber since it will give you a better chance at one-shotting from far away. However, I would still probably recommend kneepads although it is close.
Beau Holder
AG
I've almost got every character to 290 and the Titan is at 301. I'm ready to roll.
Saxsoon
AG
Warlock is 300 and Titan is 289 or so. I am good to go for Iron Banner and get some badass armor and would like to give Trials a shot.
Saxsoon
AG
Can anyone help out with my exotic sword quest around 6:30c? I have to do the last version which is kill alak kul and the knight within 30 sec
bevokilla
AG
I spent 3 hours on Mars last night waiting for a stupid Warsat and still didn't get one. But I did get a 310 4th Horseman thanks to a Three of Coins. My Sussanno is now 304
Tex117
AG
quote:
Welcome back Numbers.
Beau Holder
AG
One of these days you'll hit me with the party invite when I'm not on my way out the door and we can catch up, Numbers.
Saxsoon
AG
Dammit numbers, are we going to wipe?
Aggie_3
quote:
One of these days you'll hit me with the party invite when I'm not on my way out the door and we can catch up, Numbers.
your leaving everytime on purpose

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.