Didn't someone here have some money stolen?

312,622 Views | 1196 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JD Shellnut
Danny Vermin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CDUB98 said:

Danny Vermin said:

Nosh said:

Your Friend said:

There already exists a regular OR poster who is level headed, mature, wise and unemotional who would be the perfect candidate for the OR mod, imo

Get lost Justin.

Why are you puffing out your bird chest sock? Using someone's real name should be a bannable offence.

You realize the creepy ****stick you are defending?

I don't give an F who he is. Unless it's been approved by the poster, first names shouldn't be used especially by some sock who's account was started two months ago. Everyone who's been around a while has carte-blanche to post on this particular thread about jorts without having their name used.
Nosh
Your Friend said:

Danny Vermin said:

Nosh said:

Your Friend said:

There already exists a regular OR poster who is level headed, mature, wise and unemotional who would be the perfect candidate for the OR mod, imo

Get lost Justin.

Why are you puffing out your bird chest sock? Using someone's real name should be a bannable offence.

It should be an automatic permaban

Same as recreating username after username after being permabanned?
Norman Rockwell
Praying
Madman
AG
Just a comment on moderation. Overall its Good. But since we are also talking about the individuals themselves I can't imagine picking a mod is easy. I would say the one guiding rule should be anyone that wants to be a mod shouldn't be a mod.

Anyone that would want that job is not the person that should have that job. Wanting it is a sign of not being cut out to be one.
SteveBott
AG
The rule used to be that if you asked it was auto rejected. Not sure today
SteveBott
AG
And it's a job with very little rewards.
GinaLinetti
AG
So this has turned into an absolute cluster, can I start the petition for the NSFW forum here? I vaguely remember asking once before but lots of wine may have been involved and I don't remember exactly how I was told NO
Your Friend
goodag80 should be the OR mod. There I said it. I hope my endorsement doesn't remove him from the running. GA, no pressure but you'd be perfect
End Of Message
AG
The only poster I want to know in real life!
Charpie
AG
She's pretty awesome.
goodAg80
AG
Your Friend said:

goodag80 should be the OR mod. There I said it. I hope my endorsement doesn't remove him from the running. GA, no pressure but you'd be perfect
No thank you. I want to enjoy the board not be a policeman.
Bayside Tiger Ag
Steve, how is your doodle, if I remember right, or part dalmation? We got ourselves an F-1b and he's approaching 4 months. Looking forward to getting beyond the puppy stage!
SteveBott
AG
Now the thread is full blown hijacked.
SteveBott
AG
Oh an pure bred poodle. Year old and great dog
quanah
Charpie said:

She's pretty awesome.
David_Puddy
AG
goodAg80 said:

Your Friend said:

Do it for one day, ban Buscemi's work & apartment IP addresses, and then resign the next day. A lot of people would be on board with that.
Hood
AG
Madman said:

Just a comment on moderation. Overall its Good. But since we are also talking about the individuals themselves I can't imagine picking a mod is easy. I would say the one guiding rule should be anyone that wants to be a mod shouldn't be a mod.

Anyone that would want that job is not the person that should have that job. Wanting it is a sign of not being cut out to be one.

This is how I choose my doctors, too.
BoerneGator
AG
SteveBott said:

Yet it's one you'd take again in a heartbeat. You're the "one" warned about just a few posts up.
Charpie
David_Puddy
AG
And when I say a lot of people, I mean everyone who posts here on a regular basis. And even probably some of these General Board goofs that are posting on this thread.
Bayside Tiger Ag
It's about damn time pinche abogado appeared. Best got damn poster on all of TexAgs
Ed Torian
David_Puddy said:

goodAg80 said:

Your Friend said:

Do it for one day, ban Buscemi's work & apartment IP addresses, reinstate Lloyd Christmas, and then resign the next day. A lot of people would be on board with that.
fify
End Of Message
AG
Please don't dox me
AgsinGA
AG
As a way to have a laugh on this tragic situation, I would like a Switz post. It might take a day or two, but would be well worth the wait. His in season post are classics.

Unless of course, it was a sock....
expresswrittenconsent
BoerneGator said:

SteveBott said:

Yet it's one you'd take again in a heartbeat. You're the "one" warned about just a few posts up.

He's definitely one of the "ones" but he isnt the mod who famously outed the full identity of a student who posted critical things about Byrne/Fran/Mike Mkenzie during the early Fran era to an angry demanding Byrne/McKenzie.
David_Puddy
AG
Ed Torian said:

David_Puddy said:

goodAg80 said:

Your Friend said:

Do it for one day, ban Buscemi's work & apartment IP addresses, reinstate Lloyd Christmas, and then resign the next day. A lot of people would be on board with that.
fify

Agree.....Lloyd was a fine fellow, wherever he may be nowadays. Speaking of.....what happened to Classy Genitalman?
BohunkAg
AG
Hood said:

Madman said:

I have sex with my doctor
BoerneGator
AG
BohunkAg said:

Hood said:

Madman said:

Yeah, remind us his name again?
staticdoor
AG
WC94 said:

How the hell does everybody know everybody? Is there a Texags meet up, or do I need some more badges to get in the club?

On a side note, I usually come here when I'm taking a dump.
I met a handful of folks on this site 10 or so years ago back before I was married and had kids. Who has time for that anymore?
staticdoor
AG
You realize that "YourFriend" has been permabanned multiple times? The last time for threatening to rape a female poster?
GinaLinetti
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

The only poster I want to know in real life!

Would have many a social beverage with you! Move back to town!
BohunkAg
AG
BoerneGator said:

BohunkAg said:

Hood said:

Madman said:

He's a well respected dermatologist. I would never.
Charpie
Harry Stone
AG
BohunkAg said:

BoerneGator said:

BohunkAg said:

Hood said:

Madman said:

he was, until he fired an obama voter
BQ_90
AG
BohunkAg said:

BoerneGator said:

BohunkAg said:

Hood said:

Madman said:

Just cause he grab your junk and said cough doesn't make him a doctor

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.