Didn't someone here have some money stolen?

312,607 Views | 1196 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JD Shellnut
YellowPot_97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

But either way this is 3 years later

Is this an intervention or a f you session bc yall gave someone money?

Aww well **** it. Getting arrested for 3 outstanding warrants is no big deal if they are a couple years old. He's totally not a piece of **** now a days.
wadd96
AG
File a criminal charge.
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
kb2001
AG
So, let's get this clear

2014 - arrested in AZ with a s***load of marijuana, pleaded guilty to possession with intent to sell, law license suspended
2016 - arrested in Marion County (corrected) for making terroristic threats to family members
2018/19 - arrested for being a dead beat dad

Multiple posters gave him money to help him out of a jam. Multiple posters paid him for legal services and never received anything in return.

Tried to kill his GF (ex?) and later attempted suicide (took a bottle of oxy), which put him in a coma.

Is that about accurate?

Hopefully he doesn't skate by with a slap on the wrist, it seems like this would only allow his downward spiral to continue. I would also hope that those closest to him don't make excuses or minimize his actions, seems like this would have the same effect. I would expect a drinking buddy or party buddy to make excuses for him because they don't want to lose their partner in debauchery, but I would hope a real friend wouldn't do the same.

I would also hope that his family can come through this ok, it sounds like some were in real, imminent, and grave danger.

Of course I hope those swindled can get their money back as well.
MookieBlaylock
AG
YellowPot_97 said:

MookieBlaylock said:

But either way this is 3 years later

Is this an intervention or a f you session bc yall gave someone money?

Aww well **** it. Getting arrested for 3 outstanding warrants is no big deal if they are a couple years old. He's totally not a piece of **** now a days.

Did they bring CNN cameras to the arrest bc he is a terrorist

Get over yourself man
This is 10 people piling on and pissing on a dude that is below rock bottom
This is 3 years old at least
wadd96
AG
kb2001 said:

So, let's get this clear

2014 - arrested in AZ with a s***load of marijuana, pleaded guilty to possession with intent to sell, law license suspended
2016 - arrested in Marion County, I think Jefferson for making terroristic threats to family members
2018/19 - arrested for being a dead beat dad

Multiple posters gave him money to help him out of a jam. Multiple posters paid him for legal services and never received anything in return.

Tried to kill his GF (ex?) and later attempted suicide (took a bottle of oxy), which put him in a coma.

Is that about accurate?

Hopefully he doesn't skate by with a slap on the wrist, it seems like this would only allow his downward spiral to continue. I would also hope that those closest to him don't make excuses or minimize his actions, seems like this would have the same effect. I would expect a drinking buddy or party buddy to make excuses for him because they don't want to lose their partner in debauchery, but I would hope a real friend wouldn't do the same.

I would also hope that his family can come through this ok, it sounds like some were in real, imminent, and grave danger.

Of course I hope those swindled can get their money back as well.

Factual correction
trouble
AG
Arrested in East Texas for the threats. Marion county
wadd96
AG
At the end of this day ... For those who say Damon is a friend...you're wrong. Jorts was your friend. Damon is a lying, using, narcissistic POS who has violated every basic tenet of the Aggie Code of Honor.

Continue to support him if you want, but when he bilks you out of thousands of dollars, don't come crying here.

Also, for context, he took $2500 from a veteran friend of mine to "represent" him in his divorce... And never filed a single piece of paper.
trouble
AG
Pretty sure the Ft Bend charge is more recent.
piag94
AG
Jorts is a loser, idiot. But the mods needs to clean their act up too. I've seen so many smartarse responses to (albeit dumb posts) from the mods that are so disrespect to paying consumers from interns that have no idea what they are saying. That's why this site will get zero dollars from me until the mods learn to act right and understand they work for the customers
MookieBlaylock
AG

Edit just got off
The jail Skype
MookieBlaylock
AG
wadd96 said:

At the end of this day ... For those who say Damon is a friend...you're wrong. Jorts was your friend. Damon is a lying, using, narcissistic POS who has violated every basic tenet of the Aggie Code of Honor.

Continue to support him if you want, but when he bilks you out of thousands of dollars, don't come crying here.

Also, for context, he took $2500 from a veteran friend of mine to "represent" him in his divorce... And never filed a single piece of paper.
Are we supposed to genuflec bc he is a veteran? How did the divorce go?
who?mikejones
AG
How does hiring one to perform a service for which one claims to be qualified for only to have said person steal your money qualify as "enabling"?

You must be one of the ones referred to earlier in this thread.
Redstone
AG
So is my understanding correct, focusing on the legal here :
we have multiple instances, over recent years, of reports with solid evidence being sent to TexAgs of jorts defrauding his fellow Ags and others here? And he was allowed to "make known," and take payments for, legal services never rendered, for ******-baggery and loss of license?

Is that accurate? How could that happen if the pattern was present?
kb2001
AG
So, I see an Austin arrest also

Looks like theft of property in 2015, less than $100. Probably not worth mentioning on its own, but alongside three other arrests it sheds more light on the downward spiral

https://www.bustedmugshots.com/texas/austin/damon-robertson/178986221
MookieBlaylock
AG
Redstone said:

So is my understanding correct, focusing on the legal here :
we have multiple instances, over recent years, of reports with solid evidence being sent to TexAgs of jorts defrauding his fellow Ags and others here? And he was allowed to "make known," and take payments for, legal services never rendered, for ******-baggery and loss of license?

Is that accurate? How could that happen if the pattern was present?
Don't know did your mate cuddling to kid por n lead him to murder?

trouble
AG
I don't know if everyone he defrauded made anyone at TexAgs aware. Deats did but he was eventually made whole.
Redstone
AG
Is it really difficult for you to understand the basics of lawyering? Anyone who accepts payment takes action as is appropriate - which means PAPER and FILING - or its fraud

Period
MookieBlaylock
AG
who?mikejones said:

How does hiring one to perform a service for which one claims to be qualified for only to have said person steal your money qualify as "enabling"?

You must be one of the ones referred to earlier in this thread.
Why would you hire a sports agent to do your divorce?

Redstone
AG
The hell are you talking about? My totally irrelevant to this topic 2 conversations in 2012?
trouble
AG
You really think most of his business was sports related?
piag94
AG
TexAgs better lawyer up.....
SPF250
AG
kb2001 said:

Looks like theft of property in 2015, less than $100. Probably not worth mentioning on its own, but alongside three other arrests it sheds more light on the downward spiral

Read again. That's greater than $100.
YellowPot_97
AG
trouble said:

You really think most of his business was sports related?

He's trolling
Rudyjax
AG
piag94 said:

Make sure it's a real lawyer.
Decay
AG
Rudyjax said:

piag94 said:

BohunkAg
AG
Rudyjax said:

piag94 said:

BohunkAg
AG
piag94 said:

I still don't think Texags did anything wrong. That's nuts.
kb2001
AG
SPF250 said:

kb2001 said:

Yeah, my mistake

Looks like a hot check, or "theft by check". Dismissed when he made restitution, nothing out of the ordinary there

http://deed.co.travis.tx.us/ords/f?p=105:2:0::NO::P2_CASE_ID,P2_PARTY_ID,P2_PARTY_TYPE,P2_PARTY_NUMBER:1179136,3233369,DF,1
trouble
AG
I know but I'm bored
who?mikejones
AG
Did he offer services as an attorney or no?

aggiepaintrain
AG
kb2001 said:

SPF250 said:

kb2001 said:

Yeah, my mistake

Looks like a hot check, or "theft by check". Dismissed when he made restitution, nothing out of the ordinary there

http://deed.co.travis.tx.us/ords/f?p=105:2:0::NO::P2_CASE_ID,P2_PARTY_ID,P2_PARTY_TYPE,P2_PARTY_NUMBER:1179136,3233369,DF,1

I'd say being arrested is out of the ordinary.
Redstone
AG
I'm not accusing the site. I have a lot of respect for Brandon.

It just seems unbelievable that multiple, detailed complaints about not doing paperwork and filing after payment - FRAUD - could be in some way aired here, over years, and .... then this thread
Rusty GCS
AG
aggiepaintrain said:

kb2001 said:

SPF250 said:

kb2001 said:

Yeah, my mistake

Oooh look at me, I'm not from East Texas
kb2001
AG
aggiepaintrain said:

kb2001 said:

SPF250 said:

kb2001 said:

Yeah, my mistake

Yeah, that didn't some out right. I meant that it was dismissed once restitution was made. That's pretty normal for small amounts on a first offense. What the judge missed is that he was on probation in Arizona already.
trouble
AG
Missed, ignored. Same, same

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.