Didn't someone here have some money stolen?

312,608 Views | 1196 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JD Shellnut
MookieBlaylock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Redstone said:

Is it really difficult for you to understand the basics of lawyering? Anyone who accepts payment takes action as is appropriate - which means PAPER and FILING - or its fraud

Period l
Maybe he did maybe he didn't but 3rd hand stories don't hold much water

This is nothing more than a 3 to 5 year birch fest that somehow got the owner of the site involved

Redstone
AG
So you haven't read the *first-hand* accounts over the first dozen pages. Not exactly a surprise.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Redstone said:

So you haven't read the *first-hand* accounts over the first dozen pages. Not exactly a surprise.

I read them and they were loans to an addict

Other than having Pedo friends not sure why you even post

Did you give him money? No then go bail out your murderer mate
Nosh
Christopher sure is obtuse.
Samuel E. Cronkowitz
AG
Damn. Had no idea of any of this. For the sake of his family I hope he's able to get help and turn it around and right any outstanding wrongs. Tough read.
trouble
AG
Reread the one at the top of page 2.

That was not a loan.
MookieBlaylock
AG
trouble said:

Reread the one at the top of page 2.

That was not a loan.

But it was 4 years ago? This is just an awkward attack

What part of the dude is below rock bottom and piling on is just that

Redstone
AG
By your totally absurd definitions, the two of us are "friends" and "mates." Keep posting, it's amusing to see how obtuse you are.

Or, if trolling, then Respect.
Stive
AG
Troll troll troll your boat.....gently down the stream.......
Stive
AG
DDP
trouble
AG
I don't recall there being a date on that post.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Redstone said:

By your totally absurd definitions, the two of us are "friends" and "mates." Keep posting, it's amusing to see how obtuse you are.

Or, if trolling, then Respect.

You went out of your way to go to the SA board to ask about your Pedo friend on a thread that had nothing to do with that

That is on you
2006EE
AG
Mookie is a jorts sock?
MookieBlaylock
AG
2006EE said:

Mookie is a jorts sock?

In prison just the left one the right one is for his pleasure
wadd96
AG
Thanks for being an ass. And they have started to reconcile. Not that you really give a sh*t.
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
wadd96
AG
He was a lawyer first. Filed as an agent to represent his ex brother in law. Only client ever.

But again, thanks for not knowing what the **** you are talking about.

In reality, his practice, before the weed bust, was med-mal. Got back to your hole.
MookieBlaylock
AG
wadd96 said:

He was a lawyer first. Filed as an agent to represent his ex brother in law. Only client ever.

In reality, his practice, before the weed bust, was med-mal. Got back to your hole.

You have lost your mind

wadd96
AG
Get your head out of Damon's. There are MULTIPLE posts of FIRST HAND ****ery going on here.
kb2001
AG
wadd96 said:

Just ignore Mookie. Based on all the excuses he's making and trying to minimize what has happened, he's the sycophant who thinks jorts can do no wrong. Based on the Tijuana story, he's also the drinking buddy who doesn't want the party to end
wadd96
AG
Lost my mind? I know him, his ex, the brother in law, the 2nd ex wife, the ex girlfriend... And have for many years. I was at his first wedding,. provided "informal security" at the 2nd, and was in Maui for the beach vows and the pic of Damon with a dildo on his face.

Who the **** are you?

Quit being a ****tard.
BohunkAg
AG
2006EE said:

Mookie is a jorts sock?

You are my sock.
MookieBlaylock
AG
wadd96 said:

Get your head out of Damon's. There are MULTIPLE posts of FIRST HAND ****ery going on here.

I have said probably 10x that the dude is below rock bottom
This is a pile on a guy thread that is 3 to 5 years old that tried to die bc he thinks less of himself than you do

That is my point

I would still rather hang out with him than most of you people

MookieBlaylock
AG
wadd96 said:

Lost my mind? I know him, his ex, the brother in law, the 2nd ex wife, the ex girlfriend... And have for many years. I was at his first wedding,. provided "informal security" at the 2nd, and was in Maui for the beach vows and the pic of Damon with a dildo on his face.

Who the **** are you?

Quit being a ****tard.

And still you don't see he is below rock bottom
Perhaps you should seek help bc your anger at me is should be else where
trouble
AG
We've thought he was at or below rock bottom several times now. He just finds new ways to go lower.
Aggie1199
Security for a wedding ? Lol
LEJ
MookieBlaylock said:

wadd96 said:

I have said probably 10x that the dude is below rock bottom
This is a pile on a guy thread that is 3 to 5 years old that tried to die bc he thinks less of himself than you do

That is my point

I would still rather hang out with him than most of you people

Well... bye.
AggieBill005
AG
What does him being a) being below rock bottom or b) that you'd rather hang out with him than any poster have anything to do with anything?

Sounds like he ****ed a lot of people over, that it was glazed over by staff as claims were initially deemed baselessly inflammatory (not my summation), and that folks are beginning to realize that they weren't the only one to get screwed by the guy.

As a human being, hope he can get his life together. But with everything that is coming to light, he should be permabanned.

Been on these boards a while and jorts has been a steady presence. This just all goes to show that on the internet, you really dont know **** about who someone really is. Disappointing for sure...
JoniG
AG
Our main issue with Damon came in 2017 . We tried to give him a chance, a second chance, and a third. If we were not careful he could have ruined a family members life. Brandon was aware and addressed it.
AgsinGA
AG
This is amazing on so many levels. To see that this took place, in the manner it did is frightening. Knowing that many on TexAgs and others knew and nothing was said is sad, but also understandable given the legal issues. There has to be a better way to handle this in the future and I am sure that TexAgs will find a way to do so.

I left out a PM I share with him that reading now about a post he made and eventually took down, is amazing.

I pray for his family and all who have been impacted by his actions. This was very hard to read, as I am sure many on here felt like they knew him. It is a shame to see this happen and how it all transpired.
Token
AG
trouble said:

We've thought he was at or below rock bottom several times now. He just finds new ways to go lower.
yet y'all enabled him though
trouble
AG
Nope. I wrote him off long before some others did. Caused me a good bit of grief from some people too.

I don't tolerate people who continue to blatantly lie to me.
yawny06
AG
I'll just say this...

A few years ago, Damon auctioned an autographed chair from Olsen Field (here on TexAgs) that I "bought"; he did this as a way to raise some money for the Mercy Project. Would have had to have been in 2012. I sent the money directly to the Mercy Project. All in all, I thought it was pretty good bull. I'd like to think he was genuine about wanting to raise some money for that charity. A person is more than the just the worst thing they have ever done in their life.

It is obvious he has some very, very serious issues, is in need of repentance, and needs to be held accountable for his actions. Also apparent that he has hurt some folks and that is likely irreparable.

I pray that everyone finds peace.

CrackerJackAg
AG
Flexbone said:

Furlock Bones said:

Ragoo said:

Man, hope he gets life figured out.

He's not going to. Surprised at how this site has protected him.

He's an Aggie and our friend. Get the **** out of here with that. We'll back him up and support him for life. People can figure it out. We'll never give up on one of our own.

Here here...love the guy. Sorry to read the stories here though.
Rusty GCS
AG
He and I played together in a 24 hour football game to raise money for the Mercy Project. Of all the participants (probably 45 of us) Damon raised the most money.
A History Of Violence
AG
This thread is almost perfect. It needs an old tsip poster "Midnight Tolstoy" and his long-winded, rambling posts to push it over the top.

I'd also like to see Surf weigh in on this.
It could be raining titties and Gerg would get hit in the head with a f-cking dick. Good Lord you're dumb.
Sean Jeffrey Babineaux IV, posted 3:03p, 02/07/13

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.