Didn't someone here have some money stolen?

312,600 Views | 1196 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JD Shellnut
JoniG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He "jortzed" my family to the tune of $10 grand and another family member in an illegal manner. He is his own worst enemy.
Log
AG
WatchOle said:

Gotcha. I do want to make it clear that if this was just a situation of posters dragging another poster's real life adversities to the forums - I would remove. This is different in that some are airing real TexAgs community related grievances.

digging tunnels
AG
How am I just hearing about Jorts being a swindler now? I read texags daily and I've never once heard anything about this. Was this Varsity level discussion in the past?

I ask because it definitely would have helped other Ags know his history and prevented them from using his services
Charpie
AG
Partly because if you dated speak out about him, his "friends" would show up to defend him.
Guitarsoup
AG
trouble said:

Well, eventually. There was a lot not in that thread because people were afraid of retaliation from him and others.

Brandon, this is why many long time 5* posters dropped to 2*, 1* or stopped paying altogether

Except Charpie, because her mod privileges give her 3*.
JoniG
AG
Exactly, fear of retribution.
BohunkAg
AG
Retribution? Like lynch mobs and stuff?
JoniG
AG
Well TexAgs is known for mob mentality.
stick93
AG
I just steered clear of threads he was on because he was an unstable ******* with a cult following. Who knew it extended to real life.

Sorry for y'alls financial losses.
Nosh
trouble said:

Well, eventually. There was a lot not in that thread because people were afraid of retaliation from him and others.

There were continuing problems that just weren't brought up in the boards because no one felt they would be heard anyway.

I'd be happy to discuss any of it in person if you'd like.

A common sentiment, no doubt.
digging tunnels
AG
Charpie said:

Partly because if you dated speak out about him, his "friends" would show up to defend him.

So texags would purposely delete those threads despite the truthful accusations?
Charpie
AG
That's not what I said. Many of us never said anything because his friends would gang up on us
Potcake
AG
Been there
digging tunnels
AG
So when/where are the initial threads?
wadd96
AG
Some of us were blissfully unaware and still called him a friend. But after this bullsh*t, and trying to kill himself and his ex-girlfriend, who is still a friend, i say *** him in the goat's a**.

Be aware, we were "friends" for 25 years.
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
BohunkAg
AG
Can we have old rivalries back now? Thanks.
Flexbone
He tried to kill himself? And his girlfriend? WTF???
wadd96
AG
Grabbed the steering wheel at 55mph on I-35b and tried to slam the car into the barrier... Then stole her car while she was in Ulta. Then ate a bottle of Oxy. That caused to come.
BohunkAg
AG
I'm not going to try my opinions on his ex in public out of respect for wadd.
2006EE
AG
BohunkAg said:

I'm not going to try my opinions on his ex in public out of respect for wadd.

Say it out of respect for me.
Furlock Bones
AG
wadd96 said:

Grabbed the steering wheel at 55mph on I-35b and tried to slam the car into the barrier... Then stole her car while she was in Ulta. Then ate a bottle of Oxy. That caused to come.

Unfortunately it needs to be aired.
Flexbone
wadd96 said:

Damn. Please tell me his boys are still speaking to him.
wadd96
AG
Last I heard... No. Because he is a f***head.
88jrt06
AG
JoniG said:

Well TexAgs is known for mob mentality.

This is a fact.
Charpie
AG
Guitarsoup said:

trouble said:

Brandon, this is why many long time 5* posters dropped to 2*, 1* or stopped paying altogether

Except Charpie, because her mod privileges give her 3*.
nactownag
AG
Breaks my heart. A few months back he asked me for money. Had a long story about how he was in Colorado and his bank shut down his card for security. He said he needed me to Venmo money. I suspected he needed money for drugs so I declined.

Damon has a good heart inside of him but his demons are real and it makes me so sad for his family.
TooCold
S
Sad to hear about this whole situation.
BohunkAg
AG
You can Venmo me some of that dirty east Texas money if it makes you feel better
TooCold
S
I've been posting here for over a decade now and knew him online only. I pray for his family first, for those who were taken of financially and then to hope he find redemption by getting the help he needs. Terrible situation for all involved, particularly for his wife and children. I am a believer in redemption, grace and forgiveness. I've been fortunate to have it shown to me in my life. So I hope that he gets this thing turned around.
Furlock Bones
AG
BohunkAg said:

You can Venmo me some of that dirty east Texas money if it makes you feel better

You live in West. What could you possibly do with money? Put an extra lift on your 99 Chevy. Rent some rims.
BohunkAg
AG
Change the oil on my house.
NickNaylor
BohunkAg said:

There were posters from his little clique that took things off Texags and used it maliciously against someone else on Texags to interfere with their career and employment.

This had nothing to do with Jorts being a huge steaming pile of *****
BohunkAg
AG
NickNaylor said:

BohunkAg said:

There were posters from his little clique that took things off Texags and used it maliciously against someone else on Texags to interfere with their career and employment.

This had nothing to do with Jorts being a huge steaming pile of *****

Hi. Welcome. So let me be clear for Watchole. This thread now has nothing to do with Damon? Glad that finally came out.
NickNaylor
We know you by the company you keep
BohunkAg
AG
NickNaylor said:

We know you by the company you keep

What? Who even are you?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.