Didn't someone here have some money stolen?

312,625 Views | 1196 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JD Shellnut
T Durden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well I wouldn't even try this stunt with my sip buddies! Just over the top crazy to me.
drthoop
AG
T Durden said:

Well I wouldn't even try this stunt with my sip buddies! Just over the top crazy to me.
I have no sip Buddies and like it that way.
Tom Hooper '82,'84,'86---- College Station, Texas
OleArmyBQ68
AG
since we are on the subject, can staff do something about grapesoda... the biggest troll on Politics board?
austinAG90
AG
Good post and much to learn from this. Deats - sorry you got caught in the web but glad you were able to get some restitution. Many on here did not. Damon's web was apparently wide and many were taken And he has reached a place where only those with demons and major issues reach. I pray for him, as I met him many times and he actually used to work for a law firm I employed - he never worked on my cases and there are many on here who have no idea the level of desperation he was and/or is in.
Rusty GCS
AG
We all want what's best for A&M, Texas, the United States, and all God's children.

We just disagree on how that's accomplished.
dermdoc
AG
OleArmyBQ68 said:

since we are on the subject, can staff do something about grapesoda... the biggest troll on Politics board?
Staff, can we start an Old Varsity forum?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
drthoop
AG
dermdoc said:

OleArmyBQ68 said:

Here here!
Tom Hooper '82,'84,'86---- College Station, Texas
trouble
AG
We could just go takeover AO
OleArmyBQ68
AG
dermdoc said:

There would need to be a few funerals first. (Figuratively)
BQ_90
AG
All we need is rwilsin and Ty Webb to come back and post on this thread. It's the airing of all TexAgs grievances
dermdoc
AG
BQ_90 said:

All we need is rwilsin and Ty Webb to come back and post on this thread. It's the airing of all TexAgs grievances
Texags Festivus.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BohunkAg
AG
BQ_90 said:

Joe thiesman's ankle
Rudyjax
AG
First time in my life I'm glad I didn't have money to get bilked out of.
ArcticPenguin
OleArmyBQ68 said:

Is he a troll or just a preacher of the weed legalization gospel? It is hard to know at times
Bunk Moreland
Yeah... Disagreeing with someone doesn't make them a troll. Grape soda is up front about all his opinions. If that bothers you then it's your fault, not his.
Redstone
AG
2/3 of my posts here turned blue, including one with a high star total, so certainly some positive emerged from our discussion.
OleArmyBQ68
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Yeah... Disagreeing with someone doesn't make them a troll. Grape soda is up front about all his opinions. If that bothers you then it's your fault, not his.
anyone who starts a thread just to get in the face of folks of the opposite opinions (see the one regarding Trump re-opening the gov) is a troll. And my dislike for that is not a problem as far as I'm concerned.
I still have not see any evidence that Jorts had good jokes. Been on Texags since 2001 and can literally not remember one funny thing he said.
Danny Vermin
BQ_90 said:

He posted earlier on this thread.
DecadePlan
AG
Exactly. As I don't go there anymore I don't know this particular soft drink poster, but "trolling" is a hilarious accusation to level at anyone in that forum.

As THIS is Old Rivalries, I have so very few, but those I have on here are probably on there.
Harry Stone
AG
BQ_90 said:

flexbone is rwilson.
Harry Stone
AG
damn, this **** is crazy. i had no idea agent did this to so many. crazy what you think people are like on here, and what you find out they really are.
Ed Torian
4133 said:

I still have not see any evidence that Jorts had good jokes. Been on Texags since 2001 and can literally not remember one funny thing he said.
Such a weird thing to pile on about.

Yeah, well, I've been posting since arbitrary date and can LITERALLY NOT remember when jorts made me laugh either! So, like, Blue star me too!
trouble
AG
Of course
Post removed:
by user
TexasAggie_02
AG
I sent jorts a PM a few years ago asking for legal advice. He never replied back. Guess I dodged a bullet.
Rusty GCS
AG
lolpoor one star poster
Right. Because I get that people got fleeced. That sucks.

What I don't get is that he was considered funny by other people on here. I'm just learning that.
bobbranco
AG
He posted plenty of funny sh*t.
quanah
4133 said:

Right. Because I get that people got fleeced. That sucks.

What I don't get is that he was considered funny by other people on here. I'm just learning that.

You could tell his posts were funny because he would use this emoticon
Hey Nav
AG
Stating the obvious, but when you learn someone who is a Texas licensed attorney gets busted for running a load of marijuana ... hello - Houston, we have a problem.

IIRC, many years back there was a TexAgs originated fund drive for a prominent former football player due to a child's illness. And IIRC, Damon was collecting the donations.

Makes me wonder. Do any of the TexAgs Master Investigators want to track that one down?
Ol Jock 99
AG
dermdoc said:

OleArmyBQ68 said:

As the song says:
"Out on the road today I saw a Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac
A little voice inside my head said
Don't look back, you can never look back"
TexasAggie_02
AG
Rusty GCS said:

lolpoor one star poster

I had two stars at the time
MookieBlaylock
AG
Jorts is a good dude

Would rather hang out with him than the people bashing him

Bunk Moreland
MookieBlaylock said:

Jorts is a good dude

Would rather hang out with him than the people bashing him

Lucky for you you'll be able to schedule your meat-ups for the foreseeable future.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.