Didn't someone here have some money stolen?

312,623 Views | 1196 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JD Shellnut
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OleArmyBQ68 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

Yeah... Disagreeing with someone doesn't make them a troll. Grape soda is up front about all his opinions. If that bothers you then it's your fault, not his.
anyone who starts a thread just to get in the face of folks of the opposite opinions (see the one regarding Trump re-opening the gov) is a troll. And my dislike for that is not a problem as far as I'm concerned.

Lol. If one guy on the opposite end of the spectrum bothers you over there and you chose to mention him when probably 30 others regularly title posts with "libs, explain this" and then it's full of conservatives posting in true ircle jerk fashion, then I'd disagree with your opinion of what is wrong with that forum.
samsal75
AG
Wonder when visiting hours are? If he hasn't made bail perhaps you can go see him??
Post removed:
by user
MookieBlaylock
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

MookieBlaylock said:

Jorts is a good dude

Would rather hang out with him than the people bashing him

Lucky for you you'll be able to schedule your meat-ups for the foreseeable future.

He ain't going to jail for any of this

The terrorist threts are from 2014 and a PI
The others are white collar crimes that are just fines
Edit here jail for child support is a complete joke
Sorry you didn't get paid back but good lord yall loaned the dude money of your own free will

Bunk Moreland
Lol. I would have never given that joker a dime, much less someone on here I knew and trusted.
MookieBlaylock
AG
samsal75 said:

Wonder when visiting hours are? If he hasn't made bail perhaps you can go see him??

It says he made bail on like the 4th post with his mugshot

Lots of hate from what appears to stuff from 2014

Player To Be Named Later
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

It says he made bail on like the 4th post with his mugshot

Ok, so which one of you guys sent him your CC # for prepaid legal services, to the tune of about $3,000?
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
dermdoc said:

Pinche Abogado said:

This thread is complete nuts. I had no idea that any of this was going on or that people invested this much of their life in this site (owners aside).
I found out when I made a rhetorical, what I thought was a joke, post about "firing" an Obama voter(which I never did) retracted my post on about the second page of the thread, and people wanted to destroy me, my family, and my business. People take this stuff very seriously.
Try hating on Tiger Woods over on the Golf Board. And I'm not kidding.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Wasn't me even though he almost got me killed in Tijuana looking for a midget and a donkey
wadd96
AG
I was wondering who paid his bail...
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
Redstone
AG
This thing is passing 1k before sundown tomorrow, maybe faster if we return to discussing moderation / who knew what when.

I've never been in on a text chain. Were they mostly fun, or mostly depressing, like a hover around a large-ish social circle in the gym of your high school 20 years later?
quanah said:

4133 said:

Right. Because I get that people got fleeced. That sucks.

What I don't get is that he was considered funny by other people on here. I'm just learning that.

You could tell his posts were funny because he would use this emoticon
for sure.
Potcake
AG
After 18 years, I've finally learned not to let TA or poster attacks piss me off anymore. I have met 10-15 in person over the years. Some, who are arrogant as TA posters were very cordial and fun to be around. Others who come off as benign on TA have been quite the opposite IRL. TexAgs provides a lot of useful info and entertainment just be aware that you never know exactly who you're communicating with.
BQ_90
AG
Harry Stone said:

BQ_90 said:

All we need is rwilsin and Ty Webb to come back and post on this thread. It's the airing of all TexAgs grievances

flexbone is rwilson.
I'm fiddy, I'm old, I can't keep up with this **** anymore
BQ_90
AG
Also my guess is this thread has boosted varsity traffic 10 fold and spun up a couple Facebook servers
MookieBlaylock
AG
Redstone said:

This thing is passing 1k before sundown tomorrow, maybe faster if we return to discussing moderation / who knew what when.

I've never been in on a text chain. Were they mostly fun, or mostly depressing, like a hover around a large-ish social circle in the gym of your high school 20 years later?

Class that ya pile on Jorts when your mate is a Pedo and a murderer

BQ_90
AG
Also ironic that I'm watching the Godfather right now. Brandon Vito Jones has called the heads of all the boards to settle the war
wadd96
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Redstone said:

Class that ya pile on Jorts when your mate is a Pedo and a murderer

Wait... What?
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
goodAg80
AG
This thread is crazy
Redstone
AG
He's referring to a question I asked in SA about a former - unconvicted - slight acquaintance.

By this exact same and wholly absurd standard, I am friends with 2 former presidents.
Liquid Wrench
Aggiebrewer said:

Hey Nav said:

Stating the obvious, but when you learn someone who is a Texas licensed attorney gets busted for running a load of marijuana ... hello - Houston, we have a problem.

IIRC, many years back there was a TexAgs originated fund drive for a prominent former football player due to a child's illness. And IIRC, Damon was collecting the donations.

Makes me wonder. Do any of the TexAgs Master Investigators want to track that one down?

I remember that.
but not specifics
You know his full real name now, so it's not hard to find. He was carrying a commercial quantity, and got his bar card suspended for it. That was all the way back in 2013.

The terroristic threat was more recently, in 2016.

Anyone who went to him seeking, rather than offering, legal services in the last 5-6 years needs to buy a better Google machine.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Redstone said:

He's referring to a question I asked in SA about a former - unconvicted - slight acquaintance.

By this exact same and wholly absurd standard, I am friends with 2 former presidents.

Bs you went out of your way to ask about him own it

Your buddy is a Pedo and will get the death sentence

BQ_90
AG
goodAg80 said:

This thread is crazy
Tame, last time owner of TA wa on this board at least 6 permabans went down and Brandon was threatening to pull the plug on the entire board. That was the day the music died
MookieBlaylock
AG
Social Media Influencer said:

Aggiebrewer said:

Hey Nav said:

Stating the obvious, but when you learn someone who is a Texas licensed attorney gets busted for running a load of marijuana ... hello - Houston, we have a problem.

IIRC, many years back there was a TexAgs originated fund drive for a prominent former football player due to a child's illness. And IIRC, Damon was collecting the donations.

Makes me wonder. Do any of the TexAgs Master Investigators want to track that one down?

I remember that.
but not specifics
You know his full real name now, so it's not hard to find. He was carrying a commercial quantity, and got his bar card suspended for it. That was all the way back in 2013.

The terroristic threat was more recently, in 2016.

Anyone who went to him seeking, rather than offering, legal services in the last 5-6 years needs to buy a better Google machine.

My Google says 2014 on PI and terrorist threats

Pretty sure he yelled Allah akbar
Redstone
AG
Yeah, ok dude. I'm just flattered you've been intrigued by me, across time and forums, for some time. As long as we never meet, it's good.
trouble
AG
You need better Google. November 2016

https://www.marshallnewsmessenger.com/news/police/police-reports-marshall-pd-makes-several-alcohol-related-arrests/article_4c553509-77a3-5f63-98ae-0829abb67770.html
MookieBlaylock
AG
Redstone said:

Yeah, ok dude. I'm just flattered you've been intrigued by me, across time and forums, for some time. As long as we never meet, it's good.

I don't hang out at the bonham so we good
MookieBlaylock
AG
trouble said:

You need better Google. November 2016

https://www.marshallnewsmessenger.com/news/police/police-reports-marshall-pd-makes-several-alcohol-related-arrests/article_4c553509-77a3-5f63-98ae-0829abb67770.html

Fook I lied I binged it
Sorry Google

MookieBlaylock
AG
But either way this is 3 years later

Is this an intervention or a f you session bc yall gave someone money?
Rusty GCS
AG
Hey Nav said:

Jamar Toooooooombs' son
Your Friend
goodAg80 said:

This thread is crazy

It's terrifying
MookieBlaylock
AG
Anyone that gives lawyers preachers or politicians money deserves the rate of return on the investment
UTzephyr
Amazingly enough he's not the biggest pos on this particular forum as that title belongs to BoozingAg aka Happy kuykendall aka aggies 12 sips7 etc.

He's the Doxxing king of TexAgs just because he hates Texas fans so much.
TexAgg2004
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

Rusty GCS said:

Pinche Abogado said:

Last point: for those that have been swindled, I recommend filing a grievance with the state bar of Texas.

I'm an attorney (and only generally familiar with this process), but the State Bar has a Client Security Fund for people who have been the victim of fraud by a practicing attorney.

https://www.texasbar.com/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Client_Security_Fund1&Template=/CM/HTMLDisplay.cfm&ContentID=41945

Most of Damon's swindling was personal and not legal.

Calling for money because his bank account was frozen for one reason or another. Or do rounding he had money coming his way and just needed a stop gap loan to make it there.

Got it. Was under the impression most of this was related to him signing up a poster as a client, taking their money, and promptly ghosting them.

This is basically what happened to me, to the tune of about $11k. I've known Damon for a long time (30+ years), but had not been in contact with him for some time, before getting taken. I hate that this happened to me and others, but it has been slightly cathartic to read about his other transgressions.

I filed my grievance with the Bar, but basically only received a letter saying "we'll let ya know", after providing all of the documentation they requested.
Courtesy Flush
AG
I'm beginning to question whether the entire Deloss Dodds / LHN incident on the elevator ever occurred.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.