Didn't someone here have some money stolen?

312,624 Views | 1196 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JD Shellnut
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Hood
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Man.... Bo is on a tear.

[deletes whimsical off-topic joke]
aggielostinETX
AG
My Jorts sympathy meter:
William K. Klingaman
Greatest TexAgs story of all time. This one will never be stripped of its title.
BohunkAg
AG
Deats said:

My Jorts sympathy meter:
Oh I have none. I just have no interest into building up sympathy for another addict out of this.
Ol Jock 99
AG
I think the only folks on here that care at all about the GF are you (negative) and Wadd (neutral or slight positive).

I'm just going to assume any woman hanging with him these days must be a real peach herself.
4stringAg
AG
Rudyjax said:

Madman said:

I photoshopped the winking cowboy into a monkey.

Didn't last long.

The winking clown would get you a ban too
LOL. I think it was cecil77 that photoshopped a winking eye on his own pic and used to add it to posts during the great RC wars of 2001/2002.
trouble
AG
Regardless of whatever she's said/done, she's not wrong about him always landing on his feet
BohunkAg
AG
Ol Jock 99 said:

I think the only folks on here that care at all about the GF are you (negative) and Wadd (neutral or slight positive).
I disagree. There's a lot not here. But that's OK. I'm fine with that. How many posts on the FB thread now? I think a lot of folks care about it.
Ol Jock 99
AG
About the GF? Basically none except folks wanting to know about the carwreck. With all due respect (or lack there of) to her, she's a footnote to this term paper.

(Weirdest autocorrect ever? Footnote to football.)
goodAg80
AG
Bo remove wadd's real first name from the thread please.
BohunkAg
AG
A big part of the narrative was that he tried to kill his ex-girlfriend (false) and a bunch of other sh-t. Now again, these are things she's put out there. As I said, there are A LOT of bad, bad layers to this. I'm just trying to expose some of the more intricate ones. Jock, if you don't care about this part of it, then frankly, don't read my f-cking posts. I don't care.
BohunkAg
AG
goodAg80 said:

You are right.
BohunkAg
AG
I mean, it's a 1,200 post thread, Jock. You don't get to moderate what I do and don't post. I was more involved in this than I ever wanted to be....thankfully third hand in most cases (God love my wife). But I got to hear about all of it. And it deeply affected (financially and otherwise) some people I consider close friends. You don't have any right to tell me what I can and can't post about this whole emotional mess.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Easy there trigger.
Hood
AG
Aggiebrewer said:

inb4 Watchole locks this
2006EE
AG
He didn't tell you what to post. He said that you and Wad are the only ones that seem to care about the GF.

Then you got big mad.
BohunkAg
AG
Ol Jock 99 said:

Easy there trigger.
Well buddy, I respect you, but I'm just saying.....this thing has landed crap on the lap of a whole bunch of people. And it ain't as simple as a Texags thread or a Facebook thread or whatever can make it.
BohunkAg
AG
I've said my peace. You Facebookers can rest now with the moral compassing and blue starring.
2006EE
AG
BohunkAg said:

I've said my peace. You Facebookers can rest now with the moral compassing and blue starring.

You seem awfully mad about Facebook.

And you seem to have anger towards Jock for something he didn't do.

Deep breaths.
Your Friend
goodAg80 said:

You're a natural
BohunkAg
AG
2006EE said:

BohunkAg said:

Deep breaths.
Easy big fella. We will call you if we need you. Thanks.
William K. Klingaman
It goes without saying, but those who mocked that "message boards are serious business" can finally EAD.
2006EE
AG
BohunkAg said:

2006EE said:

BohunkAg said:

Deep breaths.
Easy big fella. We will call you if we need you. Thanks.

I'm here. First round is on me.
jwoodmd
BohunkAg said:

As in: when Damon got arrested in Marshall....she was arrested too.

https://www.marshallnewsmessenger.com/news/police/police-reports-marshall-pd-makes-several-alcohol-related-arrests/article_4c553509-77a3-5f63-98ae-0829abb67770.html

Quote:

Damon Dean Robertson, Austin, terroristic threat of family, public intoxication, Nov. 21.

Gina Maria Wilimek, Austin, public intoxication, possession of controlled substance less than 200 grams more than 4 grams, Nov. 21.

So, this is a massive crap show. You've got a lawyer who everyone knows and what's he's done is now well documented. But, you also have a GF who seems to be a family and marriage therapist who does blow and eggs on her BF to commit suicide.

People, do your research before you hire people in critical areas like this. And yes I sadly know some MD's that you shouldn't let anywhere near even a toenail.
BohunkAg
AG
Dr J Wood said:

BohunkAg said:

As in: when Damon got arrested in Marshall....she was arrested too.

https://www.marshallnewsmessenger.com/news/police/police-reports-marshall-pd-makes-several-alcohol-related-arrests/article_4c553509-77a3-5f63-98ae-0829abb67770.html

Quote:

Damon Dean Robertson, Austin, terroristic threat of family, public intoxication, Nov. 21.

Gina Maria Wilimek, Austin, public intoxication, possession of controlled substance less than 200 grams more than 4 grams, Nov. 21.

So, this is a massive crap show. You've got a lawyer who everyone knows and what's he's done is now well documented. But, you also have a GF who seems to be a family and marriage therapist who does blow and eggs on her BF to commit suicide.

People, do your research before you hire people in critical areas like this. And yes I sadly know some MD's that you shouldn't let anywhere near even a toenail.
That sums it up pretty well, yes.
Burdizzo
AG
Dude out kicked his coverage.
BohunkAg
AG
Burdizzo said:

goodAg80
AG
Burdizzo said:

That's setting the bar pretty low. My mom would would have outkicked his coverage.
SACR
AG

[This is the only warning that you will get about bypassing word filters. We give as much leeway as possible on OR but if happens again even on this forum you will receive a suspension of posting privileges. -Staff]
WatchOle
Staff
AG
This is now going in a different direction, I'm locking in 15 minutes.
Gig'em, Brandon '95
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Boo!
JD Shellnut
Decay
AG
Well thanks for the fun everyone!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.