Didn't someone here have some money stolen?

312,614 Views | 1196 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JD Shellnut
BigAggie06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

BigAggie06 said:

Quote:

You must not visit many other forums then. Reddit is a perfect example where the mods are public and active in the boards they mod.

This place should never emulate Reddit in any way.

Why?

Reddit has some very good communities. Some very **** ones too but some very very good ones with great discussions.
BrenhamAg0412
AG
He's still in jail.

Puddy isn't the only one who has received a text this afternoon.
Cru
S
Wish we had a heart break emoticon.

Have plenty of stories of our own but will keep those to ourselves. Really blows knowing he's blowing life off though clearly that's what he wants. Glad I'm not around anymore to have witnessed this.

Get better Damon, you owe so many people apologies starting with your boys. Get right with your creator sooner than later, and certainly before you go sit at his throne.
BohunkAg
AG
Cru said:

Wish we had a heart break emoticon.

Have plenty of stories of our own but will keep those to ourselves. Really blows knowing he's blowing life off though clearly that's what he wants. Glad I'm not around anymore to have witnessed this.

Get better Damon, you owe so many people apologies starting with your boys. Get right with your creator sooner than later, and certainly before you go sit at his throne.

You're still alive?
Neon R
Social Media Influencer said:

Quote:

No one likes to get memoryholed.
IDK, used to be a pretty good one at the Love's truck stop in Waller. Doesn't get as much traffic anymore since the Bucee's opened.

That's a really cool and edgy comment
eric76
AG
Neon R said:

Yea. That doesn't really answer the question- "why are moderators posting AT ALL"? I have no idea why. I've never heard a legit explanation as to why that's a good thing
What reason would someone have to moderate a forum that they can't participate in?
IrishTxAggie
AG
WatchOle said:

I did and it's a good suggest for sure. I'm not ready what we are going to do as we are still working through the ideas and details.

If you use my idea, I get one free year of Varsity so I know what it feels like to rub elbows with the big money in this joint!
trouble
AG
He's stuck in the panhandle. Does that really count as alive?
Neon R
eric76 said:

Neon R said:

Yea. That doesn't really answer the question- "why are moderators posting AT ALL"? I have no idea why. I've never heard a legit explanation as to why that's a good thing
What reason would someone have to moderate a forum that they can't participate in?

Sure, if moderators want to "participate" as moderators, cool. They should be open about what they are. Otherwise it's just arguing with someone with ban powers that you don't know about
wadd96
AG
Needs $13K in cash plus a surety bond for the felony...
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
SACR
AG
wadd96 said:

Lost my mind? I know him, his ex, the brother in law, the 2nd ex wife, the ex girlfriend... And have for many years. I was at his first wedding,. provided "informal security" at the 2nd, and was in Maui for the beach vows and the pic of Damon with a dildo on his face.

Who the **** are you?

Quit being a ****tard.
weirdest flex ever
Guitarsoup
AG
wadd96 said:

Needs $13K in cash plus a surety bond for the felony...

He's good for it though. Has a big payday right around the corner from the case he's working on
wadd96
AG
Damon told me that his ex-wife's family was going to crash the wedding because they were pissed that his infedility (and he alleged hers as well) caused the end of the marriage and he wanted some protection. Glad nothing came of it because in hindsight, pretty sure I'd be in TDCJ if it had.

I also drove over from is when the twins were born. Only one survived. I have a personal interest in the success of his boys

That's why this all pisses me off.

But I haven't gotten a text from his family. They know better.
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
Bayside Tiger Ag
Neon R said:

Mods shouldn't be anons. Posts shouldn't be memory holed and bans shouldn't be handed out without explanation. These aren't controversial concepts

Said the rook
CDUB98
AG
Danny Vermin said:

Nosh said:

Your Friend said:

There already exists a regular OR poster who is level headed, mature, wise and unemotional who would be the perfect candidate for the OR mod, imo

Get lost Justin.

Why are you puffing out your bird chest sock? Using someone's real name should be a bannable offence.

You realize the creepy ****stick you are defending?
CDUB98
AG
trouble said:

He's stuck in the panhandle. Does that really count as alive?

HEY NOW!!
Bayside Tiger Ag
STX Ag said:

CDUB98 said:

STX Ag said:

2006EE said:

CDUB98 said:

Hood said:

2006EE said:

WatchOle said:

Do you have an pull in that area?? If so, help a friend out.
Post of the day.
Star this post if you agree with 2006EE.

I can't bring myself to go to places that dark.
Get bent.

Narcs

WTF are you talking about?

Unless you know us, and the reasons behind the banter, you can show yourself out.

Nah I don't and I wasn't addressing you, but I'm sorry dude. I didn't realize you took the internet so serious. It must be real important to you.

My bad.

The smug shtick is beyond tired.
Liquid Wrench
Neon R said:

Quote:

IDK, used to be a pretty good one at the Love's truck stop in Waller. Doesn't get as much traffic anymore since the Bucee's opened.

Thought so. Looks like it was my 14,000th post, so I'm glad it registered so well with you.
Neon R

Neon R said:

Quote:

Thought so. Looks like it was my 14,000th post, so I'm glad it registered so well with you.

That's edgy dude. You are very cool
David_Puddy
AG
CDUB98 said:

Danny Vermin said:

Nosh said:

Your Friend said:

There already exists a regular OR poster who is level headed, mature, wise and unemotional who would be the perfect candidate for the OR mod, imo

Get lost Justin.

Why are you puffing out your bird chest sock? Using someone's real name should be a bannable offence.

You realize the creepy ****stick you are defending?

While I'll never directly address that dumbass by his actual name, I certainly don't have any sympathy when I see others post his name on here. I think everyone knows who that moron is by now. Him and his group of loser Aggie hating buddies are pathetic and have problems. But lets not give that clown anymore attention, especially on this thread.
Your Friend
Danny Vermin said:

Nosh said:

Your Friend said:

Get lost Justin.

It should be an automatic permaban
Ed Torian
Your Friend said:

Danny Vermin said:

Nosh said:

Your Friend said:

Get lost Justin.

Haven't you threatened to rape a female poster here before?
Your Friend
Threatened rape? No
Bayside Tiger Ag
You should probably quit while you're ahead
trouble
AG
Didn't you pee on someone's couch?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Justin is a common name. Sounds like a lucky guess to me. Now adding your last name and a full on doxxing, I would agree. But your first name doesn't mean *****

[It does on this website. -Staff]
Your Friend
That wasn't me. That was a female
trouble
AG
I don't believe you
Your Friend
It's true
tam2002
AG
This thread is so crazy to me. I actually watched the Cowboys vs Rams game with him and some others at BWW in Longview 2 weeks ago. Seemed to me as good as he'd been in awhile
ttu_85
Your Friend said:

Danny Vermin said:

Nosh said:

Your Friend said:

Get lost Justin.

You probably should have left this thread to the natives and this domestic issue.
SACR
AG
wadd96 said:

Damon told me that his ex-wife's family was going to crash the wedding because they were pissed that his infedility (and he alleged hers as well) caused the end of the marriage and he wanted some protection. Glad nothing came of it because in hindsight, pretty sure I'd be in TDCJ if it had.

I also drove over from is when the twins were born. Only one survived. I have a personal interest in the success of his boys

You just don't know when to stop.
Bayside Tiger Ag
No, he doesn't at all
Neon R
Liquid Wrench
SACR said:

wadd96 said:

You just don't know when to stop.
From Volunteer Junior Moderator to Volunteer East Texas Wedding Security Guard, this thread really has it all.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.