Didn't someone here have some money stolen?

312,588 Views | 1196 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JD Shellnut
samsal75
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How's my favorite Doc???
BohunkAg
AG
Also I'm sorry you know my kids and wife.
BrenhamAg0412
AG
NickNaylor said:

We know you by the company you keep

Yeah Bo, you POS you
wadd96
AG
It has everything to do with Damon and him being a steaming pile of horsesh*t....
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
Your Friend
NickNaylor said:

BohunkAg said:

Retribution? Like lynch mobs and stuff?

There were posters from his little clique that took things off Texags and used it maliciously against someone else on Texags to interfere with their career and employment.

This had nothing to do with Jorts being a huge steaming pile of *****

Who are these posters?
AgDotCom
Am I wrong or did Damon, after Hurricane Ike, take someone in from Bridge City who posted here and whose home was flooded and take care of him and his family? I seem to remember that exchange on the forum.

Anyway, I don't make it a habit to meet people from here, but I knew who Damon was after watching some of the TexAgs videos here. I saw him one night on the back porch of the Chicken on a game weekend, then introduced myself and told him how much I admired what he did. He didn't confirm or refute that story, just joked around like he does here.

So, did he really do the Ike thing? Or am I dreaming / thinking of someone else? Either way I guess I'm pretty naive, or not plugged in (by choice) like a lot of you are. Either way, I'm disappointed to read this today, I had no idea.
Nosh
Your Friend said:

NickNaylor said:

BohunkAg said:

There were posters from his little clique that took things off Texags and used it maliciously against someone else on Texags to interfere with their career and employment.

Who are these posters?

None of your business you sip wannabe patch or Justin Jones or whatever your name is.
Malachi Constant
AG
Jorts was on texags radio providing legal insight during the time Baylor wanted to sue A&M for leaving the BDF.

Hard to imagine folks didn't have an idea of who he was.

His story about meeting deloss dodds in the elevator was funny though.
Jock 07
AG
So I take it that he never was, in fact, a sports agent?
wadd96
AG
He representes his ex-wife's brother, a minor league and international pitcher. So he was in fact, a sports agent, for a Time.
wbt5845
AG
But did he actually wear jorts?
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Aggie version of Longhorn Bob?
TexasAggie_02
AG
wbt5845 said:

But did he actually wear jorts?

I believe there was a bet 10+ years ago.I forget what about, but he lost and had to change his name
Jack Squat 83
AG
Like others, I practically live on TA and never knew about any of this. I always just thought he was a funny guy who was really out there. It seems like some of you who were ripped off personally would have directly contacted TA ownership to report the situation. ??? If you did and somehow he slipped through the cracks(??) I'm sure TA will learn and grow from the experience because that's what good companies do.

Sounds to me like he might have been a decent guy before what I would suspect is a serious drug addiction, even though that's 100% speculation, I've seen it first hand several times over my many years. It's all about the next fix at that point.

Sorry for those of you who lost money, etc from someone you thought you could trust. That's terrible.
wbt5845
AG
This thread reminds me of why I know so few of you IRL.
fasthorse05
NickNaylor said:

BohunkAg said:

If that's true, that's just pathetic! Sounds like high school!
MosesHallRAB83
AG
"Brandon, this is why many long time 5* posters dropped to 2*, 1* or stopped paying altogether"

Bingo!

aggielostinETX
AG
Jack Squat 83 said:

Like others, I practically live on TA and never knew about any of this. I always just thought he was a funny guy who was really out there. It seems like some of you who were ripped off personally would have directly contacted TA ownership to report the situation. ??? If you did and somehow he slipped through the cracks(??) I'm sure TA will learn and grow from the experience because that's what good companies do.

Sounds to me like he might have been a decent guy before what I would suspect is a serious drug addiction, even though that's 100% speculation, I've seen it first hand several times over my many years. It's all about the next fix at that point.

Sorry for those of you who lost money, etc from someone you thought you could trust. That's terrible.

They were aware but probably not the full extent.
HeyMoe
AG
TooCold said:

Sad to hear about this whole situation.
Yep, me too. Didn't know any of this.
Nosh
MosesHallRAB83 said:

"Brandon, this is why many long time 5* posters dropped to 2*, 1* or stopped paying altogether"

Bingo!

bobbranco
AG
Yikes.
goodAg80
AG
I hope jorts can overcome his demons. I hope his family can recover. I hope his friends can recover. I hope those of you who were taken advantage of by jorts can get back what is yours.

I met jorts in person many years ago. He was very funny. It is a good thing we did not end up doing business together. Cheating the company I was working for would have turned out very badly for him. Maybe this was before his demons dominated him.

If he became an addict, as was suggested, it is a horrible affliction that is ruining many Americans and probably brought out the worst in him. His TexAgs persona has always been to be headless of the consequences of his actions. It was entertaining, but somewhat disturbing at the same time. As an addict his self restraint would have been even less. It doesn't justify criminal and morally deficient acts, but it makes a little more sense.

It makes me sad for everyone that is hurting because of this. Including for him.
valvemonkey91
AG
I seem to remember reading something about him getting arrested with a sizeable amount of the devils lettuce. Is this when he lost his law license? He dropped off the boards for awhile after that. Then I remember the thread "Pray for Jorts". I assumed he had a medical issue. I was hoping he had got his **** together. This is terribly sad to read. I'll never look at another midget the same way. Sorry to my fellow Ags that got ripped off. Hope you get your money back and Jorts has a lifetime ban from this site. Damn! What a POS
Wait. You guys are real people ??
I'm not real people, that's for damned sure.

I'm just here for the train wreck of other people's lives.
Rusty GCS
AG
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace said:

I'm not real people, that's for damned sure.

I'm just here for the motorcycle wreck of other people's lives.

Fixed it for your username
well played
Ellis Wyatt
Sad to hear about all of this. I haven't posted on this board much since about '08, but I was on here 24/7 before that, and was in the "clique." Jorts helped me with a few legal questions back then, but I knew he was having some personal struggles even back around '04. At his core, he is a nice guy, and I hope he can get the help he needs to find that person inside him again.

We had lots of fun back in the day, but addiction can really change who people are. Prayers for Damon.
BohunkAg
AG
4133 said:

No
wadd96
AG
Arrest in AZ. Please deal. 18 month suspension. Reinstated. Failed to pay and failed to appear on child support. Suspended again. Still "practicing" law and taking money for doing nothing. And then the suicide attempt and coma. And here we are today.
UTzephyr
This is very disappointing to hear. Damon helped me out with a few legal questions, including a conference call, back around 2011. Although he was an a-hole to me on this forum because of the team I support, we would text occasionally and he asked me if i would back him up in helping his sister get away from a horrible boyfriend here in Dallas and of course I said yes but It never came to fruition though. I hope he gets his life together for the sake of his boys.
Pooh Ah
AG
WatchOle said:

Two things: 1. I honestly didn't realize he was advertising his services as a lawyer here and 2. Many times it's proven more beneficial for users to maintain their username so that their reputation goes along with it. Over the years it's been really hard to keep track of re-branded users under new usernames - not just for the community but for the admins too. It might be that with Damon this was a mistake.

Perhaps the username can change on the forums but the user account keeps a log of the names used and ownership.
BQ_90
AG
BohunkAg said:

4133 said:

No
We're all Socks of Bohunk
Ellis Wyatt
BQ_90 said:

BohunkAg said:

4133 said:

No
I know I am. Big sonofa*****.
PPlayboy87
AG
BQ_90 said:

BohunkAg said:

4133 said:

No
This data is incorrect.

I am a bot written in Python with an Oracle cluster back-end. The hardware platform I'm currently running on is GPU based instead of CPU based for added performance.

"That's what she said!" HAHAHAHA

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.