Didn't someone here have some money stolen?

312,618 Views | 1196 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JD Shellnut
Ellis Wyatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hood said:

third coast.. said:

Can you post my,ban history? Id love to see it.
One of my favorite threads was when WatchOle posted the number of bans Flexbone had received and the entire board went nuts.

Was that thread nuked or just locked?
How could anyone possibly know how many handles Flex has had over the years? I've been banned a lot, and I have no idea how many socks I had 12-15 years ago. Admittedly, some of us used to share socks at times.

Still posting with my original account, though I've changed the username.
Madman
AG
I photoshopped the winking cowboy into a monkey.

Didn't last long.
Rudyjax
AG
Madman said:

I photoshopped the winking cowboy into a monkey.

Didn't last long.

The winking clown would get you a ban too
Your Friend
Wasn't that RC?
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Token said:

lmao i can't believe brandon copped to having a ****ing drug runner as a mod, yet people who are actually upstanding members of society like myself got banned left and right on this site
You made a sock and posted as a texas insider and your IP got popped.

Don't act so innocent.
Ed Torian
Rusty GCS
AG
Your Friend said:

Wasn't that RC?

No. RCs handle is Bin There or something to that affect
Token
AG
Great Beard of Zeus said:

Token said:

lmao i can't believe brandon copped to having a ****ing drug runner as a mod, yet people who are actually upstanding members of society like myself got banned left and right on this site

Don't act so innocent.
what? no i didn't

it was posing as something else, but not a texas insider
Potcake
AG
BohunkAg said:

Token said:

BohunkAg said:

David_Puddy said:

Token said:

It's probably because you are black
Maybe it's just because he's an azzhole sometimes.
i never said i wasn't
My wife tells me the first step is admitting it.

Your wife knows Token?
Nosh
Your Friend said:

Wasn't that RC?

No he was a G.A. under RC whose family had close ties to RC from Orange. Thus the endless defense of him and the eternal hate for Fran.

Odd shtick for a middle aged attorney no doubt but not as big of a loser as a cat loving concordia grad t-shirt sip.
SACR
AG
Nosh said:

Your Friend said:

Wasn't that RC?

No he was a G.A. under RC whose family had close ties to RC from Orange. Thus the endless defense of him and the eternal hate for Fran.

Odd shtick for a middle aged attorney no doubt but not as big of a loser as a masturbation-obsessed cat loving concordia grad t-shirt sip whose ex-girlfriends openly speculate is gay.
fiftruth
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
A History Of Violence
AG
Madman said:

Also got a ban for making fun of Panhandle Slim. Slim could dish out insults but couldn't take them apparently.

That dude sucked ass.
Nosh
He's layed low since he was outted.
A History Of Violence
AG
Nosh said:

He's layed low since he was outted.
Go on...
wadd96
AG
I just want to know who are the f***ing dumba**es that paid $13K in CASH bonds and at least $1K in surety bonds to get him out... Understand his mom was hitting up a bunch of people... including some of his former clients he embezzled money from...
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
Burdizzo
AG
wadd96 said:

I just want to know who are the f***ing dumba**es that paid $13K in CASH bonds and at least $1K in surety bonds to get him out... Understand his mom was hitting up a bunch of people... including some of his former clients he embezzled money from...

Sounds like his enabling mother is a big part of the problem. Sad to say, after a lifetime of enabling at Damon's age it is usually too late for tough love from his mother.
SACR
AG

I wonder if she didn't want her grandsons to have to see their father in jail?
---------------------------------------------------
"Now you're suggesting uncleanliness during a viral outbreak? What other great ideas you got Typhoid Mary[?]"

jamey, 3/13/20

-------------------------------------------------

"They log into each other's accounts and post. They probably are two different people but that doesn't matter much when you log into other peoples accounts."
SACR
AG

I'm curious, do they get that money back if he shows up in court, or is it gone? I remember seeing one said non-refundable....
wadd96
AG
I don't disagree... I had lunch with his ex-gf today... she called him a cat... always lands on his damned feet.

Some folks are gonna get screwed out of nearly $15K on this because he's not going to show up the next time and will simply be arrested again...
All the God's, all the Heavens, all the Hells are within you.
wadd96
AG
His first wife has a restraining order out... don't read too much into her help. I know you are a defender, but he has abandoned his kids... And if she really didn't want him to be in jail, she wouldn't have been providing him a place to stay and hide out (he was arrested at her house,) she would have made him come clean.
wadd96
AG
My understanding is the cash bond of the child support goes to the ex-wife IF he shows up for all court dates. They bond on the terroristic threat goes back to Damon IF he shows up for all court dates. Not sure on the surety bond in FBC.
Burdizzo
AG
SACR said:

I wonder if she didn't want her grandsons to have to see their father in jail?

Parents usually never stop loving their children. Sometimes love means making a difficult decision. I don't envy her. But I also understand why so many people would like to see Damon stay on jail for a while.
wadd96
AG
Loving your kids is one thing, but enabling them to steal from other folks is a different thing.
03_Aggie
wadd96 said:

Loving your kids is one thing, but enabling them to steal from other folks is a different thing.

So is/was he married to someone in your family? Is that the reason for all the rage?
trouble
AG
They were friends for over 25 years. There's a lot of betrayed feelings to work through.
SACR
AG
wadd96 said:

His first wife has a restraining order out... don't read too much into her help. I know you are a defender, but he has abandoned his kids... And if she really didn't want him to be in jail, she wouldn't have been providing him a place to stay and hide out (he was arrested at her house,) she would have made him come clean.
Just because I'm emotionally mature enough to not rage face every post mentioning him on this thread doesn't make me a defender.
BohunkAg
AG
wadd96 said:

I don't disagree... I had lunch with his ex-gf today... she called him a cat... always lands on his damned feet.

Some folks are gonna get screwed out of nearly $15K on this because he's not going to show up the next time and will simply be arrested again...
she ask you for coke?
Cy_Tolliver
Token said:

Great Beard of Zeus said:

Token said:

Don't act so innocent.
what? no i didn't

it was posing as something else, but not a texas insider
BohunkAg
AG
Wadd, if you don't stop trying to make his ex-girlfriend to look like a saint, I'm going to be forced to post some very UGLY facts about her. Just stop.
BohunkAg
AG
As in: when Damon got arrested in Marshall....she was arrested too.

https://www.marshallnewsmessenger.com/news/police/police-reports-marshall-pd-makes-several-alcohol-related-arrests/article_4c553509-77a3-5f63-98ae-0829abb67770.html

Quote:

Damon Dean Robertson, Austin, terroristic threat of family, public intoxication, Nov. 21.

Gina Maria Wilimek, Austin, public intoxication, possession of controlled substance less than 200 grams more than 4 grams, Nov. 21.
BohunkAg
AG
Also, when he tried to kill himself.....it was her urging him to do so.

She was also barred from his ICU room by his mother and sister.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE HER LOOK LIKE A SAINT.

She's no better than he is.
Burdizzo
AG
wadd96 said:

I don't know Damon well. I certainly don't know anyone in his family or what their relationships are so i don't know what message his kids will learn from their grandmother baling him out of jail. They may see the unconditional love of a parent, or they may see that regardless of how big of a turd their dad is he always finds a way to weasel out of his debts.

I understand the breach of trust he has created. From what I read here, I think he ought to still be in jail. I also recognize there may be more to the story that I don't know. But I sure as hell wouldn't trust him.

I understand your use of the red face.
BohunkAg
AG
Also, her cleaning their shared apartment out when he was in ICU because his family wouldn't let her in to see him.....all the stuff that belonged to both of them.
SoTXAg09
BohunkAg
AG
Wadd, you are enabling another addict....just like we all did with Damon for so long.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.