Astros = CHEATERS

156,408 Views | 1481 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Aggies2009
SquirrellyDan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggies2009 said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Are we still on the narrative that it's just ranger fans giving them **** ? Or is that bull**** too ? Kind of like their so called title ?

It's deflection. They try to insult every other team instead of looking at themselves. You know, the team who was cheating.

Nothing proves ownership of losers' mind than some fan of "team x" being happy for a team they don't have anything to do with beating daddy. Good luck to whoever you cheer for. I hope they can give you something else to talk about.

ETA: meant to reply that to aggies2009.....but I'm sure he/she recognized it. Go stros!
gambochaman
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

LOL yes Houston sports. What a legacy to envy. Especially houston aggies. 3 asterisks and some wnba titles since 1939.

You arent in people's heads. You are easy marks. That is what you are

Its really really sad how obsessed you are
DannyDuberstein
Beat40
Here's my only put yourself in my shoes type of situation.

What if this were the Ags? What if the Ags won the National Championship last year and then two years later some former player comes out and says the Ags paid all of their players, or whatever else you want to use as something that is illegal. What if that happened and then the NCAA says, you know what, we'll investigate and then fines A&M $5M, gives penalties on recruiting, and then A&M fires Jimbo.

What's your honest reaction? Especially since you just saw ODB on camera paying out cash to players?

I'd bet lots of money you'd agree the Aggies cheated, but would still want LSU, Alabama, and Texas investigated. I'd guarantee you would not voluntarily give up that title.

If you can say you'd honestly have the same reaction as you are having now with the Astros, then good for you. If you can't, well, guess you're just as much a hypocrite as an Astros fan, right?
dave94
AG
Beat40 said:

Here's my only put yourself in my shoes type of situation.

What if this were the Ags? What if the Ags won the National Championship last year and then two years later some former player comes out and says the Ags paid all of their players, or whatever else you want to use as something that is illegal. What if that happened and then the NCAA says, you know what, we'll investigate and then fines A&M $5M, gives penalties on recruiting, and then A&M fires Jimbo.

What's your honest reaction? Especially since you just saw ODB on camera paying out cash to players?

I'd bet lots of money you'd agree the Aggies cheated, but would still want LSU, Alabama, and Texas investigated. I'd guarantee you would not voluntarily give up that title.

If you can say you'd honestly have the same reaction as you are having now with the Astros, then good for you. If you can't, well, guess you're just as much a hypocrite as an Astros fan, right?

I think we would all be embarrassed as hell. Sure, we'd try to deflect, but it wouldn't matter. We'd be vilified by all.
Beat40
Decided to edit my response because I just want to bow out of the thread now.

I just think there is a whole lot of unreasonableness going on in this thread, from both sides.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Sally jessy Rafael type stuff.
Slamn Sharpe
Aggies2009 said:

Stras messing the Stros up worse than he did in the WS

"And not really"

Sounds so sure of himself
DannyDuberstein
AG
This is an honest question because you keep going to this well. What is there to obsess about?

It's a thread that goes back 25 pages and months, hardly any of which did I post on until the past day when I finally became so entertained by the rationalization treatises that I decided to have some fun making fun of you idiots.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Obsessed!!!!!!!!
SquirrellyDan
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Winners always occupy the minds of losers.
Tom Hagen
AG
Scoreboard. EOT.
mwm
"________________ cheats". Fill in the blank with your favorite major league team. Not a one of them is clean. Does that excuse what the Astros did? No.
DannyDuberstein
AG
SquirrellyDan said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Now I am really confused. I know you can't be referring to houston sports fans as the former
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
SquirrellyDan said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Houston wins 1 WS and suddenly they are winners. We have eleven. Thats a one and then another one after it. 11

Don't get carried away
Aggies2009
AG
Now Correa is saying it was an unfinished tattoo. Lmao they just dig themselves deeper
TarponChaser
lda6339 said:

SquirrellyDan said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Houston wins 1 WS and suddenly they are winners. We have eleven. Thats a one and then another one after it. 11

Don't get carried away

We? What was it like playing with Jeter? /wankingmotion
MaxPower
The Yanks have more than 11. He prolly means Cards. Regardless a person from Texas rooting for the Cards or yanks is a schlub.
Flexbone
lda6339 said:

SquirrellyDan said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Don't get carried away

This guy is an absolute tool.
SquirrellyDan
AG
lda6339 said:

SquirrellyDan said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Don't get carried away

How on earth could a pearl clutching little ***** like you possibly cheer for the hacking, cheating cardinals ?

TarponChaser
MaxPower said:

The Yanks have more than 11. He prolly means Cards. Regardless a person from Texas rooting for the Cards or yanks is a schlub.
Brain fart on the # of WS titles but yeah, you're right.
BryanAggie2013
AG
All these Astros fans in here talking about jealousy and mental real estate, all while referring to the Texas Rangers as "Arlington"...

Poor folks, finally thought they really had something to be proud of and have watched it all fade away into a big ol' asterisk. It'd be a lot funnier if it wasn't so sad.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
TarponChaser said:

lda6339 said:

SquirrellyDan said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Don't get carried away

We? What was it like playing with Jeter? /wankingmotion

This insult would actually be funny if you knew how many WS New York had lmfao
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
SquirrellyDan said:

lda6339 said:

SquirrellyDan said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Don't get carried away

How on earth could a pearl clutching little ***** like you possibly cheer for the hacking, cheating cardinals ?

A grown man name calling on the internet-

getaloadofthisguy.gif
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Flexbone said:

lda6339 said:

SquirrellyDan said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Don't get carried away

Still upset about me trolling you Game 7 I see. I'm serious when I say this, I want you to get some help. You can get through this. You don't have to resort to calling strangers on the internet names while you brag about being an attorney.
03_Aggie
lda6339 said:

SquirrellyDan said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Don't get carried away

A franchise that hacked into another franchises data. Employed a coach that employed a sign stealing scheme while with the white Sox, roid boys with the A's, and then brought one to St. Louis.

Yeah, they definitely don't know anything about "doing whatever it takes" to try and win.
SquirrellyDan
AG
lda6339 said:

SquirrellyDan said:

lda6339 said:

SquirrellyDan said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Don't get carried away

A grown man name calling on the internet-

getaloadofthisguy.gif

Bro.....try harder.
SquirrellyDan
AG
lda6339 said:

Flexbone said:

lda6339 said:

SquirrellyDan said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Don't get carried away

Still upset about me trolling you Game 7 I see. I'm serious when I say this, I want you to get some help. You can get through this. You don't have to resort to calling strangers on the internet names while you brag about being an attorney.

The best card was a stro! Go puma!
Flexbone
garrettc16 said:

All these Astros fans in here talking about jealousy and mental real estate, all while referring to the Texas Rangers as "Arlington"...

Poor folks, finally thought they really had something to be proud of and have watched it all fade away into a big ol' asterisk. It'd be a lot funnier if it wasn't so sad.

Oh yes, we're all really convinced that it's not a real title now. Strange how the numbers show them better on the road...where they couldn't use the system..than at home.

You strip away the Rangers' best years when they were all on steroids?
DannyDuberstein
AG
I gotta admit. It's pretty funny to have seen the absolute catharsis of this dip****, loser sports town finally winning what it thought was its first untainted title in a sport that doesnt involve women or soccer ***s, then ooooops
SquirrellyDan
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

I gotta admit. It's pretty funny to have seen the absolute catharsis of this dip****, loser sports town finally winning what it thought was its first untainted title in a sport that doesnt involve women or soccer ***s, then ooooops

How many titles does your team have?
DannyDuberstein
AG
My baseball team has won the same number of untainted titles as the astros. But i've personally witnessed my overall sports town win 6 in the big 4
03_Aggie
DannyDuberstein said:

My baseball team has won the same number of untainted titles as the astros. But i've personally witnessed my overall sports town win 6 in the big 4

Please, keep posting about how much Houston is not in your head. You're really showing everybody.
DannyDuberstein
AG
How could it be? No one has been able to answer that. You seriously can't see the humor in this situation? Check that. Clearly not.
03_Aggie
You can start with your last post. I mean your franchise is so futile you bring "other big sports" championships.

Rangers suck but asterisk and how bout them 20+ yr old coked up cowboys.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.