Houston
Sponsored by

Swiper swiping Dora's territory - Staff Edit 6/17/22 & 6/18/22

184,863 Views | 1404 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by aTm2004
CDUB98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Some of you need some Metamucil or something. Good grief.
schmellba99
AG
From Michael Berry's facebook page:

Quote:

BREAKING: Sources tell me the FBI raided the home this morning of the guy suspected of allegedly bribing a top aide to Houston's mayor. The mayor's aide plead guilty last week. The target of this raid is said to own nightclubs in Houston. Rumors are that his Iranian & came to Houston after alleged problems in Chicago. That's all I can say for now, but if what I hear is true, this is about to get very interesting for Houston politics. Stay tuned.

bigjag19
AG
Translate?
txags92
AG
bigjag19 said:

Translate?
Sounds like maybe the guy bribing the mayor's aide had mob ties in Chicago and that maybe there was more than just the mayor's aide involved...
Nitro Power
AG
txags92 said:

bigjag19 said:

Translate?
Sounds like maybe the guy bribing the mayor's aide had mob ties in Chicago and that maybe there was more than just the mayor's aide involved...

No doubt Shyster is involved. Doubt it has anything to do with Dora, but you can bet your ass Shyster is involved. Doubt anything happens to him though. He has a better chance of being knocked off by the mafia than being convicted of a crime.
When you fall to your knees and ask God for help, don’t forget to fall back on your knees and say ‘thank you’ when He answers.- Steve Torrence
Scruffy
AG
Some of yall complaining about Mods never had to deal with he who shall not be named (or posted on the MyBSC board back in the day)
maroon barchetta
Scruffy said:

Some of yall complaining about Mods never had to deal with he who shall not be named (or posted on the MyBSC board back in the day)

You're a known Stikka. You never had to worry.
Scruffy
maroon barchetta
Sea Speed said:

As a serial moderation complainer, I have actually been impressed with the way moderation has been going on this board since the board revolted earlier this year. I wish the entire site was conducted this way. I still wish moderation was wholly transparent, but that seems like an unwinnable fight.

Freaking brown noser.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

David Happymountain said:

Going to post this everytime this desperate gaslighter pops up in the news.

[Please find a smaller version of the pic. We will give you some time. Thank you. -Staff]

How about this emoji? Will that work?

[No and since you found one as big as possible in order to fill up the page and be difficult we removed yours but we will leave your post up so you everyone knows why it was edited. -Staff]

[reduced file size]
XpressAg09
AG
Regardless of what anyone says, the amount of moderation on anything Lina has made me awfully curious and borderline suspicious
TRM
MarathonAg12
Have you not seen my….nvm
Sea Speed
AG
Last post 22 August yet it showed up in my watch list. Hmm.
maroon barchetta
You're seeing things.
File5
Ciboag96
XpressAg09
AG
Purely a coincidence, Comrade. Question nothing.
CDUB98
maroon barchetta
Ted. Winning at life by making friends and influencing people.

Dora won't be happy.

https://abc13.com/harris-county-criminal-justice-system-delays-inmate-booking-conditions-process/12210427/
maroon barchetta
Oh, look, another person that was in prison due to Gerald Goins has had his sentence overturned.

I'm still waiting on the marches and protests on behalf of the Tuttles and their dog, who were assassinated by HPD. I'm not quite sure why there were no protests. Just can't put my finger on why they didn't get a protest or a March but "put a gun against a pregnant woman's belly" George Floyd got one and statues and murals.

It's weird.

https://abc13.com/hpd-harding-raid-texas-court-of-criminal-appeals-overturns-conviction-frederick-jeffrey/12209382/
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Oh, look, another person that was in prison due to Gerald Goins has had his sentence overturned.

I'm still waiting on the marches and protests on behalf of the Tuttles and their dog, who were assassinated by HPD. I'm not quite sure why there were no protests. Just can't put my finger on why they didn't get a protest or a March but "put a gun against a pregnant woman's belly" George Floyd got one and statues and murals.

It's weird.

https://abc13.com/hpd-harding-raid-texas-court-of-criminal-appeals-overturns-conviction-frederick-jeffrey/12209382/

It's really ****ed up.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
maroon barchetta said:

It's weird.

Served SIX YEARS. Our tax dollars will pay this guy a small fortune.

Crap like this is why EVERYONE should be skeptical of cops. (And I'm a republican).

Also…don't get tattoos on your face and head if you don't want to be immediately thought to have engaged in a crime.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
maroon barchetta said:

It's weird.

George Floyd is POS felon who ate too many drugs and died for his troubles with a not-so lucky white guy to blame.
Ciboag96
maroon barchetta
Marvin_Zindler said:

maroon barchetta said:

It's weird.

Crap like this is why EVERYONE should be skeptical of cops. (And I'm a republican).

Also…don't get tattoos on your face and head if you don't want to be immediately thought to have engaged in a crime.

If I'm the guy that just got released, I'm getting the most high profile attorney I can get and suing city, county, Acevedo, Goins, and anybody else I can think of.

But yes, face tattoos immediately identify you as a loser.
The Wonderer
AG
Marvin_Zindler said:

maroon barchetta said:

It's weird.

~$480,000 under current law.
htxag09
AG
Anyone else get Lina Facebook ads every day? Oddly, I'm not mad about it. The comments are glorious
Al Bula
AG
Build It
AG
Our former police chief did a good job of covering up. No one is even looking above the cops that did the execution. It went a lot higher and those people got away with murder.

HPD has a long history of executions. Somehow we forget too quickly.
swimmerbabe11
I forgot about this most confusing gif
Sea Speed
AG
I believe it is from a south Korean music video where the girls are getting back st the ex boyfriend
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Sea Speed said:

I believe it is from a south Korean music video where the girls are getting back st the ex boyfriend

The mystery is the magic. Don't ruin the magic.
StillNotAnAggie
Oh Lina...
CDUB98
AG
This somehow has to be the fault of those ultra-MAGA extremists.

This will also be a good test of some moderator here trying to cover for her.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.