Houston
Sponsored by

Swiper swiping Dora's territory - Staff Edit 6/17/22 & 6/18/22

184,756 Views | 1404 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by aTm2004
Jack Klompus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
maroon barchetta
CDUB98 said:

This somehow has to be the fault of those ultra-MAGA extremists.

This will also be a good test of some moderator here trying to cover for her.

That has never happened.
Ryan the Temp
AG
CDUB98 said:

There isn't a single liberal mod in all of TexAgs. (Charpie doesn't count)
maroon barchetta
Ryan the Temp said:

CDUB98 said:

There isn't a single liberal mod in all of TexAgs. (Charpie doesn't count)

AlaskanAg99
AG
https://www.click2houston.com/news/investigates/2022/09/17/audit-reveals-oversight-problems-with-harris-county-rental-assistance-program/

Another well run county program rife with corruption.

The Harris County Audit appeared to confirm the findings, some of which BakerRipley disputes.

Overpayments to landlords and payments to applicants who were already receiving funds through another source were cited in the audit as sources of mismanaged public funds.
Jaydoug
AG
Ryan the Temp
AG
Texas Organizing Project is a PAC that was started by Steve Mostyn.
maroon barchetta
Ryan the Temp said:

Just read up on that guy. Interesting read.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Ryan the Temp said:

Dude was a typical virtue-signaling white-lib ambulance (or hurricane) chaser.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

https://www.click2houston.com/news/investigates/2022/09/17/audit-reveals-oversight-problems-with-harris-county-rental-assistance-program/

Another well run county program rife with corruption.

The Harris County Audit appeared to confirm the findings, some of which BakerRipley disputes.

Overpayments to landlords and payments to applicants who were already receiving funds through another source were cited in the audit as sources of mismanaged public funds.

Guess who used to work with Baker Ripley. Hint, he's under indictment related to Dora.
Nitro Power
AG
Mealer knows how to play the politics game. I hope she wins, and I think she could go far in politics. I think she's going to win...ironically I also think Ogg is going to help her
When you fall to your knees and ask God for help, don’t forget to fall back on your knees and say ‘thank you’ when He answers.- Steve Torrence
Ryan the Temp
AG
Nitro Power said:

Mealer knows how to play the politics game. I hope she wins, and I think she could go far in politics. I think she's going to win...ironically I also think Ogg is going to help her
Rumor is Annise Parker is trying to help her as well.
Sea Speed
AG
Does anyone actually like Lina besides anyone in her grift and social justice machine?
Ryan the Temp
AG
I know a lot of Ds who don't. That's why the polling looks the way it does.
ChipFTAC01
AG
What's the let's problem with her?

Mealer needs to win if only because of the Bronco in her ad that played during the game tonight.
aTm2004
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

Mealer needs to win if only because of the Bronco in her ad that played during the game tonight.

Bronco? That's a bad ass resto modded Land Cruiser.
Nitro Power
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

I mean...take someone like Pelosi...she's a garbage human but knows the game. Dora literally brings nothing to the table. She is an immature tool, who knows minimal about life and nothing about leading or politics.
When you fall to your knees and ask God for help, don’t forget to fall back on your knees and say ‘thank you’ when He answers.- Steve Torrence
Ryan the Temp
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

Well, to start, this was her first actual job. Her inexperience shows and has allowed others to step in and take advantage of her inexperience and lack of control. There's a reason people say Ellis is the "shadow county judge" and there's a reason her indicted staffers thought they could get away with the stuff they pulled with contracts.
XpressAg09
AG
It's great to have you back for insight like this.
The Last Cobra Commander
AG
XpressAg09 said:

It's great to have you back for insight like this.

Is it though?
"The leftist is driven by something other than facts and can't be cured."
HtownAg92
AG
Marvin_Zindler said:

Ryan the Temp said:

Dude was a typical virtue-signaling white-lib ambulance (or hurricane) chaser.
I went to law school with him. He didn't start off that way. He went after lib causes and attacked tort reform because it was where his bread was buttered. He found a few niches that he didn't want to go away. It is also easier to jump on the philanthropic liberal wagon after you make a billion off insurance companies. Sad and very weird ending for him.

ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Ryan the Temp said:

ChipFTAC01 said:

Well, to start, this was her first actual job. Her inexperience shows and has allowed others to step in and take advantage of her inexperience and lack of control. There's a reason people say Ellis is the "shadow county judge" and there's a reason her indicted staffers thought they could get away with the stuff they pulled with contracts.
sort of the opposite of a SheJac. Dora is completely useless even to her own party. SheJac for her foibles is effective at bringing home the pork.
WorthAg95
AG
But she knows how to beg/whine/pander on nextdoor

aTm2004
AG
It's not the way to repay healthcare workers who kept us healthy during the pandemic, but firing them for not wanting to take a vaccine is.
AlaskanAg99
AG
Lina still trying to find a way to compel the 2 Rs to show up.

Now imagine she'd done her job and found a compromise on the budget and taxes. Which is part of the responsibilities of thr CJ. Instead she went all in on the democrats side thinking there'd be no way the Rs would spike the entire process. Instead she wants them to show up, vote No and she gets her way.

And this is after her endorsement of state legislators doing the exact same thing.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Lina should do a crab boil.
YellAg2004
AG
Thread showed up in my watch list and the latest post is one that I know I saw last night.

...but tell us again how there's no shadow moderation...

[There has not been a post removed on this thread since July and this is the first edit since the middle of August and we have not removed anything by you on this post. -Staff]
Panama Red
AG
aTm2004 said:

It's not the way to repay healthcare workers who kept us healthy during the pandemic, but firing them for not wanting to take a vaccine is.
Thanks to Greg Abbott, no publicly employed healthcare worker was fired for not wanting the vaccine.
Panama Red
AG
YellAg2004 said:

Thread showed up in my watch list and the latest post is one that I know I saw last night.

...but tell us again how there's no shadow moderation..
Shadow moderation to make sure you see how terrible Hidalgo is? I'll take it.
CDUB98
AG
Panama Red said:

aTm2004 said:

Thanks to Greg Abbott, no publicly employed healthcare worker was fired for not wanting the vaccine.

Key word highlighted.
Panama Red
AG
Since its the topic of Hidalgo's post, yes, its very key.
AlaskanAg99
AG
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/10/04/harris-county-judge-lina-hidalgo-goes-to-er-due-to-rising-fever-pain-and-dehydration

Sea Speed
AG
Visited the ER for a fever. She is what is wrong with this country. Probably drove by 50 minute clinics to get there as well. At least she was probably with all her countrymen there for the same thing.
CDUB98
AG
ME, ME, ME, LOOK AT ME!!
maroon barchetta
Sea Speed said:

Visited the ER for a fever. She is what is wrong with this country. Probably drove by 50 minute clinics to get there as well. At least she was probably with all her countrymen there for the same thing.

Ah yes, the downtrodden nation of Katy, TX where she struggled every day picking coffee beans to support her family.

At Starbucks.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.