Houston
Sponsored by

Swiper swiping Dora's territory - Staff Edit 6/17/22 & 6/18/22

185,368 Views | 1404 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by aTm2004
TX04Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am still pissed she squeaked out a win.
Stat Monitor Repairman
aTm2004 said:

Is this accurate? Thailand?

What happened at the end of this video talmbout how she lost her phone in Thailand?

Whatever happened with that? Was there a litigation hold on the phone or something?

agz win
AG
Rising star in Vogue.

Meet Judge Lina Hidalgo, a Young Democratic Star in GOP-led Texas | Vogue

Ryan the Temp
AG
I simply do not understand why people think she's a "star." It's perplexing.
Ciboag96
Ryan the Temp said:

Do you even Democrat, bro? People are judged NOT by their performance but by their platforms. She's a little
communist in a powerful position. Hence, a "star".

Jack Klompus
AG
Yep, and here she is virtue signaling wearing a mask at commissioners court today.

ChipFTAC01
AG
Jack Klompus said:

Yep, and here she is virtue signaling wearing a mask at commissioners court today.

I'd be a lot more concerned if Lesley Briones ran for judge. She's a smart cookie. At Least Dora is dumb and a neophyte.
jetch17
AG
stupid ass mask
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Ryan the Temp said:

she's a pretty face with an empty head and checks some minority word mix boxes. She's the perfect vehicle for people who want power and favors but don't want to do the "icky" work of actually running for or holding office.
Sea Speed
AG
The mask has to be a pure fashion choice at this point. There is legitimately no reason for wearing one. God I wish I could shake her like that woman in airplane.
TarponChaser
ThunderCougarFalconBird said:

Ryan the Temp said:

she's a pretty face with an empty head and checks some minority word mix boxes. She's the perfect vehicle for people who want power and favors but don't want to do the "icky" work of actually running for or holding office.
Your bar for "pretty face" is astoundingly low.
maroon barchetta
Someone with her proportions made an appearance in Airplane for half a second.
Stat Monitor Repairman
jetch17 said:

stupid ass mask
[surely that's an old post from during covid .... nope .... today]

Lina think she gonna catch something from those Pacific Islanders?
AlaskanAg99
AG
Started watching the archived video. Strep throat, passed presiding powers to Ellis.

Friday 4/28 was designated as Baby Day

Pct 4: $2M to plant trees to reduce crime
Pct 1: add markers at the Family Law Center to remind people of the history of lynchings in Harris County.

Discussion on the JWEB platform (justice software) as managed by Universal Services (IT) which is a complete dumpster fire managed by a retired reserve major General with no background in IT. All related to the long backlog of cases. Speaker demanded an independent department to run and manage the application because Universal Services is incompetent. They drove off a large number of employees and have been crippled since.

That was a long discussion. It's a complete mess.

New interim county administer appointed. Current county employee, don't know anything about her.

Budget, expecting a surplus across General Fund/Flood Control and Harris Health.

Deficits in DA (costs for indigent defendants) and Facilities (electricity). It'll be fun to watch Bidens attack on energy and how it spikes local government operating expenses.
schmellba99
AG
Sea Speed said:

The mask has to be a pure fashion choice at this point. There is legitimately no reason for wearing one. God I wish I could shake her like that woman in airplane.
I think she realizes that she has to cover her face to prevent that stupid "I'm about to cry" look from bubbling to the surface almost immediately.
maroon barchetta
Dem on Dem violence.

And sure, Dora, everyone believes you have been groped in that courtroom.

https://abc13.com/rick-noriega-sexual-harassment-training-harris-county-it-director-fired-lina-hidalgo/13256555/
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

"I want every county employee - and their daughters and their grand daughters and their sisters - to know that sexual harassment and sexism will not be tolerated in Harris County," Hidalgo said. "We've come a long way from the 'old boys' club' way of doing things, but I'll tell you we're not done. In this courtroom, I've been groped...The kind of behavior this employee faced is behavior that I, for one, have been a victim of as county judge."
Cromagnum
AG
She always has an "I'm a victim of the same thing" card to play.
Diggity
AG
seriously...there is zero chance she wouldn't have (rightfully) raised a stink about that at the time it occurred.
YellAg2004
AG
Diggity said:

seriously...there is zero chance she wouldn't have (rightfully) raised a stink about that at the time it occurred.
Unless it was one of her dem handlers that did it...
Al Bula
AG
maroon barchetta

Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Well, we know it wasn't Sly, iykwim.
TRM
AG
Glad Noriega is gone, he sucks. If I'm Paxton, I offer him immunity if he has information about Hidalgo, Garcia, and Ellis illegal dealings.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Ryan the Temp said:

Because she's in a position of power and weapons grade stupid. The smarter and more corrupt politicians can use her for their own gain and she will just go along with it.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

In this courtroom, I've been groped...
How can you be the chief executive of the county and manage to get groped inside the courtroom that you preside over?

If that's the case that sounds like a really serious issue, and maybe a failure of leadership.
ChemAg15
AG
Maybe she was asking for it?
Sooper Jeenyus
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Quote:

In this courtroom, I've been groped...
How can you be the chief executive of the county and manage to get groped inside the courtroom that you preside over?

If that's the case that sounds like a really serious issue, and maybe a failure of leadership.
No chance that happened. As much as she loves publicity, she would have made a giant, very well publicized, issue over such a thing. I'm just not buying it.

Shame if true, but very hard to believe.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Al Bula
AG
Gross! Lina won't rest until a ****** is reading bedtime stories to your kid. Democrats are so disgusting. How did they let it get to this perverted state?

Oh yeah, it's because this whole ****** psy op is a decoy to make sure we are distracted while they are stealing our wealth.
Sooper Jeenyus
AG
She's just polling. Based on the replies, she got her answer.
AlaskanAg99
AG

aTm '99
Al Bula
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

remember, when democrat politicians say something, it is exactly what they are doing but putting blame on their opposition. Every. Single. Time.
Jack Klompus
AG
Yes, a power grab, but let's not forget that the Commissioners' Court took the power to run elections away from an elected official, the County Clerk.
AlaskanAg99
AG
The redistricting under Ellis which resulted in Pcts 3&4 being switched is a huge example of gerrymandering for political gain. This isn't brought up enough.
aTm '99

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.