Houston
Sponsored by

Swiper swiping Dora's territory - Staff Edit 6/17/22 & 6/18/22

184,695 Views | 1404 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by aTm2004
Jugstore Cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ChemAg15 said:

The fact that Lockdown Pro-Crime Pro-Corruption Box-Of-Rocks-Dumb Dora the Explorer is ahead in any poll is proof that Harris county is lost forever. This city going downhill and it'll be a quick slide to the bottom.
By 1 point, within any margin of error (though I don't see the article mentioning what the margin of error was).

Considering the general trend of the county, and the fact that polling for local races usually reflects name ID and party ID more than anything, it's a great sign.

Any time any of our good patriot friends start spouting off about 'this country," remind them to go down ballot and vote in the county judge race where they can make a difference.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
This is one race where elimination of straight ticket voting might really pay off.
maroon barchetta
ChemAg15
AG
more shenanigans on this thread
Al Bula
AG
I haven't posted on this thread since my poop comments were basically poopen verboten. So what else has been deleted?
maroon barchetta
David Happymountain said:

I haven't posted on this thread since my poop comments were basically poopen verboten. So what else has been deleted?

Not a thing.

Haven't you heard?
texagbeliever
That poll has to be great news for Mealer! This early her name recognition among non republican primary voters has to be super low. With good work and timing that can hopefully be fixed. Meanwhile Lina has a faltering democratic national campaign and a potential indictment coming up.
MarathonAg12
texagbeliever
I'm shocked she omitted helpful information on what type of sexual acts are most likely to lead one to contract Monkeypox (and really most STDs) and the community most impacted (gay men). I guess facts that could help people but don't sound good politically aren't important.
Cromagnum
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

HtownAg92
AG
"The spread is alarming".

I caught snippets of her speech about Monkeypox and she stated that there are 57 cases in Houston, and another 10 if you include surrounding areas. Holy Sheeeet. 67 out of 7 Million is truly "alarming", like shut it down alarming. We have to stop the spread or we could be looking at an increase of that .0009% infection rate.

It was pretty infuriating as she kept including children in her plea for protection of vulnerable populations.

I am surprised she didn't go code red and start shutting down county services, but I'm sure they are coming.
Martin Q. Blank

Quote:

We have to stop the spread or we could be looking at an increase of that .0009% infection rate.
Only essential gay bars are allowed to operate.
txags92
AG
Channel 2 had a segment on it last night and the guy they interviewed had all kinds of lesions on his face around his mouth. There is not enough brain bleach in the world to fix the mental images my mind created about how he got them there. They completely ignored the gay angle too. This is the same as when they report a serious crime and ask everybody to be on the lookout for the perp(s), but refuse to give key demographic information about the perp(s) because it is inconvenient to their narrative/agenda.
CDUB98
AG
Idiot progressives really believe they can use gov't force to exact some sort of defect-free societal utopia that will be free from any suffering ever.
htxag09
AG
txags92 said:

Channel 2 had a segment on it last night and the guy they interviewed had all kinds of lesions on his face around his mouth. There is not enough brain bleach in the world to fix the mental images my mind created about how he got them there. They completely ignored the gay angle too. This is the same as when they report a serious crime and ask everybody to be on the lookout for the perp(s), but refuse to give key demographic information about the perp(s) because it is inconvenient to their narrative/agenda.
I thought I was watching channel 11 (that's usually what we watch as Wheel of Fortune is on after the news...) but maybe it was 2 as I saw what I assume was the same interview. I mean they didn't come out and say it but they weren't hiding anything. The dude said he's pretty sure he got it July 4 at a bar because he made out with some dude that weekend which goes with where his lesions were.
Beerosch
AG
Are we Code Red yet? Can I work from home?
Martin Q. Blank
Beerosch said:

Sending gays home to work would make the problem worse.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Martin Q. Blank said:

Beerosch said:

Sending gays home to work would make the problem worse.
Al Bula
AG
Watching the local media is such a kick in the dick. I have only myself to blame for tuning back in once the first year of Covid was over.
drumboy
AG
txags92 said:

Cunning Linguist?
Ducks4brkfast
AG
txags92
AG
drumboy said:

txags92 said:

Cunning Linguist?
More along the lines of Ana Lingus if I guessed his persuasion correctly...
drumboy
AG
txags92 said:

drumboy said:

txags92 said:

Cunning Linguist?
More along the lines of Ana Lingus if I guessed his persuasion correctly...
Lol. From what I've read it's spread by group skin to skin contact and not necessarily butt stuff specifically. Could be a mass kissing event, or a bath house/group s3x gathering who knows.
CDUB98
AG
From the various items I have read, I also agree with the idea that it is spread more by skin-to-skin contact than being an STD. It just so happens that it is the 'mo community that can't seem to keep away from pounding each other for a few weeks to slow, if not stop, the spread of this.

I mean, this literally is a disease that could run its course and die out if people would keep their damn pants on for a few weeks.
Diggity
AG
CDUB98 said:

From the various items I have read, I also agree with the idea that it is spread more by skin-to-skin contact than being an STD. It just so happens that it is the 'mo community that can't seem to keep away from pounding each other for a few weeks to slow, if not stop, the spread of this.

I mean, this literally is a disease that could run its course and die out if people would keep their damn pants on for a few weeks.
"2 weeks....To Stop the Spread!" I like the sound of that.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
CDUB98 said:

I'd rather wear a mask than go 3 weeks without boning (a woman no homo).
CDUB98
AG
Ducks4brkfast said:

CDUB98 said:

Something tells me you're not exactly at risk of either.
drumboy
AG
Ducks4brkfast said:

CDUB98 said:

According to Lina that's fine, she's warning against 'anonymous' partners.
bigjag19
AG
drumboy said:

Ducks4brkfast said:

CDUB98 said:

According to Lina that's fine, she's warning against 'anonymous' partners.

We got names first then other night. All that matters.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
error
aTm2004
AG
Sly starting to feel the pressure as well?

Mayor's top aide resigns after allegedly helping businesses operate despite unmet COVID requirements

Quote:

"We know nothing." That was Mayor Sylvester Turner's main message Wednesday morning during a city council briefing called in light of the mayor's senior aide pleading guilty to federal public corruption charges.
Quote:

Thomas' sudden departure certainly stunned city hall, but there appears to be more than a personal reason for it.

Citing a source with direct knowledge of the situation, the Chronicle reports Thomas admitted to conspiracy to accept a cash bribe in exchange for changing a bar's classification to a restaurant, allowing the bar to stay open longer during COVID restrictions.
Quote:

The second company in question was designated as a bar, so it was unable to operate. The same business person asked Thomas to help expedite the permit so that the other company could reopen as a restaurant, and in exchange, documents say the business person would "take care of" Thomas "really good."

On July 6, 2020, that person offered Thomas $13,000 to have the necessary permit issued quickly, documents say. Thomas allegedly agreed, using his position in the mayor's office to "pressure other officials to grant the necessary permit."

According to documents, by July 10, 2020, the company was permitted to open.
Quote:

"Former Housing Director Tom McCasland said this mayor created a culture of corruption. This is further evidence of the corruption," Kubosh said in a statement to Eyewitness News.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG

Quote:

Former Housing Director Tom McCasland
Refresher:

Houston Housing Director Fired After Accusing Sylvester Turner Of Awarding $15 Million To Favored Developer

Quote:

The company is run by the mayor's former law partner Barry Barnes, and a partner at Barnes' firm, Jermaine Thomas
Ciboag96
Me awaiting a conviction of any top elected Democrat in or around Houston

txags92
AG
Ciboag96 said:

Me awaiting a conviction of any top elected Democrat in or around Houston

That isn't how the game is played. You go after their underlings to send a message so they know what will happen to them if they cross the line and don't play nice with the machine.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
They're the modern mafia, hiding in plain sight.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.