Houston
Sponsored by

Swiper swiping Dora's territory - Staff Edit 6/17/22 & 6/18/22

185,069 Views | 1404 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by aTm2004
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TulaneAg said:

I have no idea what's going on here... But I'm in

[A post that was inappropriate was removed early on this thread and a poster complained about the post being removed and other posters started derailing the thread complaining about moderation. The posts about moderation were getting removed to try and keep the thread on topic but the posters on the thread wanted to read a bunch of posts about moderation so the posts were reinstated but some posters also think that there is a conspiracy because posts about moderation were being removed and somehow that meant that somebody in Hidalgo's office was moderating the thread even though no posts about her or the subject of the OP had been removed unless they were obscene. We are going to leave all of the posts that are made on this thread no matter how much it gets derailed as long as they do not violate our policy about inappropriate posts and hope that there are more conspiracy posts because they are fun to read. You're welcome. -Staff]
So what can you tell me about Doss?
aTm2004
AG
It's serious business.
XpressAg09
AG
F^*king let it go, Staff.

When you post a novel, on a thread where it's clear ol Hidalgo did some shady stuff, it makes you look, at worst, complicit, and at best, supportive.

Read the room. Let the thread evolve. Folks here don't like her, and it should be obvious that that sentiment extends beyond TexAgs and into Harris County Leadership.

Your nonchalant dismissal of an earlier joke connecting you and Hidalgo does nothing for you if you double down and post a Dear Diary in response to a simple question.

TexAgs USERS have a reply button. We should use it…not you.

[We were trying to help the poster by being transparent about the thread and we are sorry that you were offended by us replying to a poster with an edit. Apologies. -Staff]
maroon barchetta
Staff, there were many posts about Dora that didn't violate any forum posting standards but they vanished.

Your tome-like response above is technically truthful but leaves out the real issue here - someone pulled posts critical of Hidalgo even though they were not full of expletives or naked people or threatening violence or in violation of any other forum posting guidelines.

Maybe that hasn't been spelled out well enough. Someone pulled posts critical of a judge that isn't qualified to be a judge. A judge whose staff is under indictment for funneling money to a one-woman shop who happens to be a big supporter of the left.

This is the problem. Doubling down on the defense of the decision to pull posts without owning that some of them were pulled just because someone got their feelers hurt is why people were upset.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
I think it's time to just let it go.
. . .

maroon barchetta
XpressAg09
AG
At this point, someone needs to update their signature to read:

EDITED BY STAFF
XpressAg09
AG
I just want to know what the connection is between Hidalgo and Staff, at this point. Because it is NOT apparent there is not one…
Mikeyshooter
AG
XpressAg09 said:

I just want to know what the connection is between Hidalgo and Staff, at this point. Because it is NOT apparent there is not one…

Right. Since Hidalgo took office, there have been hundreds of sexually explicit posts relating to her and Staff never seemed to mind. Why now?
Scruffy
AG
Serious question for staff

Now that yall seem to be goaltending for the county judge (notice I didn't call her by any pejoratives) can we go back to mocking Andrew?
The Last Cobra Commander
AG
Staff be like…
"The leftist is driven by something other than facts and can't be cured."
CDUB98
AG
So...ummmm
maroon barchetta
CDUB98 said:

So...ummmm

Yeah. We would need to back thru all of the pages and compare them to a saved copy to see what was added back or deleted or edited in such a transparent fashion.
WatchOle
Staff
AG
Goodness gracious Houston board, you folks have gone bonkers! Is everyone okay in here?!?

As the moderator has stated numerous times over the course of months, we have only removed a) a handful of inappropriate posts and b) posts that talk about us moderating this thread. No posts about the actual subject matter - the corruption of Lina Hildago - have been removed.

Here are all the posts that I could find that were removed under group A as inappropriate and/or not to the topic (basically a bunch of poop fantasies):

Edited:
David Happymountain 3/11/2022

Quote:

we will never know because the local news is run by commie social justice weirdos. The instahoes are just there to attract texgas white knights, beta picture takers or Emirate princes who want to poop on them.

Edited:
David Happymountain 3/11/2022

Quote:

i wish I had two buttholes so I could use her face to wipe out the dingleberries. Such a disgusting demotard specimen.

Removed:
555-PINF 3/11/2022
Auto removed as it quoted the one above.

Edited:
Valtrex 3/18/2022
Quoted one of the edited posts above and added:

Quote:

yep look at thread about them on this board it sad..Though I would like to watch Jrey getting pooped on.

Edited:
Sea Speed 3/23/2022

Quote:

I thought it was maybe about the guy asking the question basically felating her first.

Removed:
Ciboag96 4/11/2022

Quote:

Marxists fellating themselves over fellow Marxists. No surprise there.

Removed:
David Happymountain 5/17/2022

Quote:

Hidalgo is Dim establishment scum. She needs to be pooped on by all the criminals in the county clink.

Ironically, if she was a white American or Eastern European, she could do that for money to fund her campaign.

Let's be real though. No one wants to poop on a hairy Colombian, let's call her a Colombian 6, when there are way hotter Colombians that aren't as uppity you could poop on for like 50 bucks.

Removed:
inconvenient truth 5/17/2022
It only quoted the post above and added a "WTF" image.

Removed:
Stat Monitor Repairman 5/18/2022
It only quoted the post above and added an expanding poop image.

All other posts removed were about moderation of the thread. Now, do you all want to talk about Hildago corruption or your poop fetishes? I'm all for the former, but the latter needs to go elsewhere.
Gig'em, Brandon '95
maroon barchetta
Do you really want this board to answer that question?
RK
AG
Who does this guy think he is??
WatchOle
Staff
AG
RK said:

The guy NOT into poop.
Gig'em, Brandon '95
RK
AG
For clarity, is the rack on or off limits?
LondonAg89
Marauder Blue 6
AG
WatchOle said:

RK said:

The guy NOT into poop.
Every time I see your name, I see "Watch hole". It's a contradiction.
WatchOle
Staff
AG
Interesting
Gig'em, Brandon '95
maroon barchetta
Marauder Blue 6 said:

WatchOle said:

RK said:

The guy NOT into poop.
Every time I see your name, I see "Watch hole". It's a contradiction.

He works in a refinery, petrochemical plant, or the construction industry as a confined space attendant.

No judgement.
Stat Monitor Repairman
No talk, jokes, images or references to poop, and poop related matters.

Them the rules and I respect that.
CDUB98
AG
Quote:

Goodness gracious Houston board, you folks have gone bonkers! Is everyone okay in here?!?

Not exactly.

Marvin_Zindler
AG
Wait....there is someone named "Valtrex?"
CDUB98
AG
Marvin_Zindler said:

Wait....there is someone named "Valtrex?"

was

He was David Puddy's butt buddy.
Velvet Jones
AG
I wonder if the sock "Poop Fantasy" is available?
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
So the boobs are in play. Allright.
gif
WatchOle said:

Now, do you all want to talk about Hildago corruption or your poop fetishes? I'm all for the former, but the latter needs to go elsewhere.

jetch17
Marvin_Zindler
AG
I'm old enough to remember when this entire board was just 20-somethings talking about strip clubs, bars, hangovers, and BBQ.

We've now all grown into boomers that sit around here talking about local politics, A/C repair services, and the size of Dora's hogans. Some would call that progress.
aTm2004
AG
Quote:

All other posts removed were about moderation of the thread. Now, do you all want to talk about Hildago corruption or your poop fetishes? I'm all for the former, but the latter needs to go elsewhere.
So, can we get a fetish board?
bigjag19
AG
Marvin_Zindler said:

I'm old enough to remember when this entire board was just 20-somethings talking about strip clubs, bars, hangovers, and BBQ.

We've now all grown into boomers that sit around here talking about local politics, A/C repair services, and the size of Dora's hogans. Some would call that progress.

We would still be talking about that if allowed.
WatchOle
Staff
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Staff, there were many posts about Dora that didn't violate any forum posting standards but they vanished.
What many posts are you talking about maroon? I found only the ones I noted above. I look forward to comparing with your list.
Gig'em, Brandon '95

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.