Houston
Sponsored by

Swiper swiping Dora's territory - Staff Edit 6/17/22 & 6/18/22

185,081 Views | 1404 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by aTm2004
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kenneth_2003 said:

HtownAg92 said:

It's become their "Golden Ticket". They open up a Covid test every day hoping and praying that it will be the one.

I'm now picturing the spoiled little brat whose daddy made his factory workers open Wonka bars till they found a golden ticket.

But we already know she's a Dem
maroon barchetta
Not sure where to put this, but it's a judge that's in trouble, so this thread will do.

Ted and Dolcefino both doing work here.

https://abc13.com/harris-county-judge-charged-darrell-william-jordan-with-official-oppression-unlawfully-arrested-and-detained-former-tv-journalist-wayne-dolcefino/12001498/
The Wonderer
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Not sure where to put this, but it's a judge that's in trouble, so this thread will do.

https://abc13.com/harris-county-judge-charged-darrell-william-jordan-with-official-oppression-unlawfully-arrested-and-detained-former-tv-journalist-wayne-dolcefino/12001498/
This is the DA chasing a target. I expect the charges to get tossed.
Stupe
S
Given the way that Dolcefino ambushes people and twists their words, I really don't care.
maroon barchetta
Oops

https://abc13.com/harris-county-judge-charged-darrell-william-jordan-suspended-with-official-oppression-unlawfully-arrested-and-detained-former-tv-journalist-wayne-dolcefino/12007587/
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Stupe said:

Given the way that Dolcefino ambushes people and twists their words, I really don't care.
He's such a *****. All the video shows is that he's desperately seeking attention.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I thought the agreement was that boobs were in play? I didn't buy into the whole conspiracy thing, but now I am coming around.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Boobs yes, poop no.
maroon barchetta
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Boobs yes, poop no.

NOT the Dubai tourism board slogan.
The Wonderer
AG
The Wonderer said:

maroon barchetta said:

This is the DA chasing a target. I expect the charges to get tossed.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/07/01/charges-dismissed-against-harris-co-judge-who-allegedly-unlawfully-arrested-former-tv-journalist-wayne-dolcefino/?outputType=amp
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Just had my watchlist show me this has 6 new replies but the last post is from 10 days ago. Strange.
jetch17
AG
Imagine that

The f16 scrubbing that has been happening protecting various posters has been super non transparent and lol'able the last 24 hours

[There hasn't been a post removed or even edited on this thread in over two weeks. -Staff]
MarathonAg12
What did I miss….been busy
maroon barchetta
XpressAg09
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

What did I miss….been busy

Staff "transparency" and more green replies than I've seen in a while.

Also, County Judge's boobs are fair game now.
Alan Combs Zombie
As I stated earlier one of the mods probably campaigns for Hidalgo hence all the edits.
CDUB98
AG
I really wish Brandon would do a deep dive into his mods' behavior. Some mods have it out for certain posters while other mods protect certain posters.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I had one pulled on about 6-27 or 6-28. It was boobs related, but nowhere near some of the things I have posted that were not pulled. Clown moderation. Even worse after the head dick came in and said everything was on the up and up.
Sea Speed
AG
Nvmd, do not feel like getting banned today.
cajunaggie08
AG
Is yalls poop fetish flaring up today?
CDUB98
AG
Sea Speed said:

Not sure what I said that you'd be mad at me about.
jetch17
AG
There must just be a bug in the random post notifications, I'm sure. I better report it so y'all can fix it.
maroon barchetta
CDUB98 said:

Sea Speed said:

Not seeing what he posted, I'm guessing it was a veiled reference to one or more posters on other boards who have bad histories but get a free pass for some reason to continue to be creepy.
Sea Speed
AG
CDUB98 said:

Sea Speed said:

It was a complaint about things along the lines of what you said. Just piggybacking, but it wouldn't do me any good to leave it up.
MarathonAg12
X
jetch17
AG
Is that the watch Lina wears?
ChipFTAC01
AG
Tight race

https://www.khou.com/article/news/politics/new-poll-harris-county-judge/285-40b9128e-fc9d-4a40-8b17-68df6b26d770
ChemAg15
AG
The fact that Lockdown Pro-Crime Pro-Corruption Box-Of-Rocks-Dumb Dora the Explorer is ahead in any poll is proof that Harris county is lost forever. This city going downhill and it'll be a quick slide to the bottom.
maroon barchetta
ChemAg15 said:

The fact that Lockdown Pro-Crime Pro-Corruption Box-Of-Rocks-Dumb Dora the Explorer is ahead in any poll is proof that Harris county is lost forever. This city going downhill and it'll be a quick slide to the bottom.

As long as democrats can give your money to people who aren't smart enough to see that they are being paid for their votes, this will be the way.

Thanos was our only hope. Thanks a lot, Avengers.
aTm2004
AG
I wonder how much of that poll was done OTL?
XpressAg09
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

Tight race

https://www.khou.com/article/news/politics/new-poll-harris-county-judge/285-40b9128e-fc9d-4a40-8b17-68df6b26d770
I don't see a bunch of Democrats showing up to vote in an mid-term with their team having such a bad showing over the past two years.
maroon barchetta
XpressAg09 said:

ChipFTAC01 said:

Tight race

I don't see a bunch of Democrats showing up to vote in an mid-term with their team having such a bad showing over the past two years.

Dora and SheJack and Cheel will make sure to bus them in to a polling location with promises of gift cards to some fast food restaurant.
BowSowy
AG
ChemAg15 said:

I'm actually kind of surprised that an incumbent Democrat is in a tight race for re-election. I always just assumed that Dora would easily win re-election until she decided she wanted to move up the chain for a more illustrious position.
AlaskanAg99
AG
It's also widely speculated Boss Ogg will indict her in September. The bad blood between same party members is really epic.
Sea Speed
AG
Ogg making power moves because Dora acted like a petulant child and wouldn't give her increased funding. I love it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.