Houston
Sponsored by

Swiper swiping Dora's territory - Staff Edit 6/17/22 & 6/18/22

184,845 Views | 1404 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by aTm2004
Milwaukees Best Light
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If you work for Texags, what do you do when you are bored at work? And, are you technically working when surfing Texags whilst pooping?
htxag09
AG
Man, some of yall ***** just to *****.
cajunaggie08
AG
Sea Speed said:

It is general consensus that when posts are deleted but no new posts are made it alerts people via the watch list that there are new posts. I admit that that has not been verified by staff, but I am far from the only user that has experienced it and there are several on this thread that will back that claim up b
Thats my understanding of how it works as well. It certainly gets the conspiracy crowd in arms when they are getting notifications of new posts when its actually moderation occurring 3 pages back.

I just find it funny that everyone thinks there was some mod trying to "protect" Lina Hidalgo when in actuality its posts related to poop that was getting moderated. I would expect nothing less from the tine board.
maroon barchetta
Milwaukees Best Light said:

If you work for Texags, what do you do when you are bored at work? And, are you technically working when surfing Texags whilst pooping?

Mods don't poop.

It's why they are always so cranky.
htxag09
AG
cajunaggie08 said:

Sea Speed said:

It is general consensus that when posts are deleted but no new posts are made it alerts people via the watch list that there are new posts. I admit that that has not been verified by staff, but I am far from the only user that has experienced it and there are several on this thread that will back that claim up b
Thats my understanding of how it works as well. It certainly gets the conspiracy crowd in arms when they are getting notifications of new posts when its actually moderation occurring 3 pages back.

I just find it funny that everyone thinks there was some mod trying to "protect" Lina Hidalgo when in actuality its posts related to poop that was getting moderated. I would expect nothing less from the tine board.
Then the complaint turns to they need to notify us properly that they're removing posts because they're about poop.

I think we need to focus on the positives.
  • We got staff and WatchOle to come hang with us and see the Tine Board in its finest
  • All the posts got reinstated so everyone's scrub a dub gif blue stars are back
  • It's been established that Dora's cans are absolutely fair game
XpressAg09
AG
Boobs
Nitro Power
AG
WatchOle said:

Quote:

The part that is confusing and likely driving at least some of the conspiracy theories is the fact that the thread would be dead for several days if not a week+, and then a mod would come in and decide it was time to clean the thread.
That's a fair point. I think the answer is that this board doesn't receive a lot of regular moderation attention. The originally offending posts were removed after a week of so - and they certainly warranted removal.
Oh hell yea...free for all

Kidding
When you fall to your knees and ask God for help, don’t forget to fall back on your knees and say ‘thank you’ when He answers.- Steve Torrence
BohunkAg
AG
This is great
BowSowy
AG
htxag09 said:

There are some men on this thread that clearly thrive on drama.
Hydrocele_aggie
Boobs and poop not a
Combo you don't see everyday

Why remove posts to only go back and re-instate them ??? Why remove them in first place ?
sts7049
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

these days the kids tik tok and poop, not texags and poop
aTm2004
AG
Alright you degenerates, back on topic.

Should Dora go for a standard orange jumpsuit, or should she ask for a tailored one that allows her up tops to be displayed properly?

And what will her inmate number be? I'm guessing DD4041 or DD4243.
Stupe
S
BowSowy said:

htxag09 said:

There are some men on this thread that clearly thrive on drama.
This is what I often picture in my head when reading TexAgs.

bigjag19
AG
Hydrocele_aggie said:

Boobs and poop not a
Combo you don't see everyday

Why remove posts to only go back and re-instate them ??? Why remove them in first place ?

Someone never had a cup.
BBRex
AG
aTm2004 said:

Alright you degenerates, back on topic.

Should Dora go for a standard orange jumpsuit, or should she ask for a tailored one that allows her up tops to be displayed properly?

And what will her inmate number be? I'm guessing DD4041 or DD4243.
DD80085
htxag09
AG
CDUB98
AG
htxag09 said:

aTm2004
AG
htxag09 said:

The Wonderer
AG
htxag09 said:

spider96
AG
Well Played
Ciboag96
Dora got the Corvids from the Pride parade.

Monkeypox next? Why isnt she vaxxed and boosted for the monkey pox? Doesn't she care about us?

https://www.khou.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/harris-county-judge-lina-hidalgo-covid-positive-test/285-3f2aefc1-1954-465a-9c32-640381e7758b

Quote:

Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo tested positive for COVID one day after attending Pride Houston's 365 Parade downtown.

Hidalgo made the announcement on Twitter.

She said she tested negative on Saturday, the day of the parade, but retested on Sunday and it came back positive.

She said she's isolating and feeling the "usual symptoms."

Hidalgo said she is vaccinated and is also boosted to her age eligibility.
htxag09
AG
Ciboag96 said:

Monkeypox next? Why isnt she vaxxed and boosted for the monkey pox? Doesn't she care about us?

https://www.khou.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/harris-county-judge-lina-hidalgo-covid-positive-test/285-3f2aefc1-1954-465a-9c32-640381e7758b

Quote:

Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo tested positive for COVID one day after attending Pride Houston's 365 Parade downtown.

She said she tested negative on Saturday, the day of the parade, but retested on Sunday and it came back positive.

Plot Twist!!!!!

I didn't think you would test positive the day after exposure? So, in reality, she was already positive when she went to the parade, exposing all those in attendance?!?! Why does Dora hate the gay community?!?!
HtownAg92
AG
Well, that was the last straw. Time to go back to...

aTm2004
AG
If that means I don't have to drive to the office, I'd welcome it back.
AlaskanAg99
AG
Commissioners Court is tomorrow and at the last session they were discussing a big bond for infrastructure.
CDUB98
AG
I wonder if they tested her poop.
htxag09
AG
CDUB98 said:

I wonder if they tested her poop.
Now you've done it, you purposely trying to trigger staff again?
Scruffy
AG
Dang it CDUB,
We just had a talking to about that!
maroon barchetta
She loved posting that she got COVID.

She got to virtue signal about the Rona and about the fact that she went to the pride event.
Daddy-O5
AG
maroon barchetta said:

She loved posting that she got COVID.

She got to virtue signal about the Rona and about the fact that she went to the pride event.

+ "Thank goodness I'm vaccinated/boosted or I would've died probably"
The Wonderer
AG
htxag09 said:

Ciboag96 said:

Quote:

Plot Twist!!!!!

I didn't think you would test positive the day after exposure? So, in reality, she was already positive when she went to the parade, exposing all those in attendance?!?! Why does Dora hate the gay community?!?!
It's been reported she tested negative before attending the parade.
Sea Speed
AG
Why on earth would she test herself if she wasn't feeling bad? If she was feeling bad and that's why she tested herself but was negative, she shouldn't have gone because she felt bad and that is obviously a sign of being sick. You shouldn't go to public events if you're sick.
Stat Monitor Repairman
The only people I can see that are even testing for covid nowadays are democrat politicians.

Po-lice chief, mayor, dora and the rest.

Everywhere else in the country they shuttin down test centers, but the politicians still gettin after it.

I admire their dedication to the cause.
HtownAg92
AG
It's become their "Golden Ticket". They open up a Covid test every day hoping and praying that it will be the one.
Kenneth_2003
AG
HtownAg92 said:

It's become their "Golden Ticket". They open up a Covid test every day hoping and praying that it will be the one.

I'm now picturing the spoiled little brat whose daddy made his factory workers open Wonka bars till they found a golden ticket.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.