*****OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 THREAD*****

177,398 Views | 2469 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ph.D.Aggies
Prime0882
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
700th post on this thread!

Still sitting currently at lvl28 - anyone willing to let me tag along on a Normal VoG/Crota run this week, or the Nightfall? Won't be on until Saturday night at the earliest.
Aggie_3
Anyone Down for a few runs at Crota tonight I need 22 shards to get my Warlock to 32. It would be after 8 texas time
Streetfighter 02
AG
That would be an exotic 32 for me. I'm also short on the raid hat.

I'll be looking to do nightfall then I can make a run a crota. Nothing super late, though. I'm hurting from staying up last night.
Drake aTm
AG
Let's do nightfall now, street fighter
Streetfighter 02
AG
I'm still at work. I won't be on until seven or so. Add whisky_jack02 if we aren't already friends.
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
If you're shy of 32 bc of armor I'd grind out iron banner this week and get what you need as they only need ascendant shards to level up not radiant ones
TelcoAg
AG
If anyone needs the NF/Weekly, I'm looking for 1 more. Feel free to jump into my FT if you want to run
Streetfighter 02
AG
If I were home I'd do it but hotel interweb is so sorry it would be worth it. I'm on location 14 hours a day anyway. Not enough time or me to get to rank 5 with my low skill level.
Tex117
AG
Alright fellow flawless raiders, get your game face on. TelcoAg, we need you!

Here is the list.

quote:
(1) Tex117 (32 hunter, warlock, and titan...so whatever we think we need and can run sword)
(2) TelcoAg
(3) MBar (32 hunter, warlock, and titan and can run sword) (Weds)
(4) redbaron (32...I think on all three toons) (Weds)
(5) boogie
(6) Salgambino (Weds)

8:30

Everyone, just so that I'm 100% on it. Can you please post your gamertag? Party invites are going out around 7:50.
TelcoAg
AG
I'll try my best to be on at 8, but I put my kids down around 8:30, so 8:45 is usually when I'm free.

Don't feel like you need to wait on me if you know someone else who wants in and you want to get rolling at 8.
redbaron788
AG
same as my username
Tex117
AG
quote:
I'll try my best to be on at 8, but I put my kids down around 8:30, so 8:45 is usually when I'm free.

Don't feel like you need to wait on me if you know someone else who wants in and you want to get rolling at 8.
TelcoAg,
We can certain drag our feet and wait for you. Its not like the train is leaving right at 8. Lets push it to 830.
MBAR
AG
my tag is msalgado80
Aggie_3
Finally got my router and internet fixed today so i wont be glitching like crazy anymore!
Beau Holder
AG
quote:
Finally got my router and internet fixed today so i wont be glitching like crazy anymore!
Thank God.

Gf's birthday today so I doubt I'll be on much tonight, y'all have fun. If I do get to sneak off I'll hop in the party while I'm Iron Bannering.
MBAR
AG
I'm doing IB a lot this afternoon if anyone wants to group up
Aggie_3
Yeah it got quite tiring only hearing every other words from folks
Drake aTm
AG
Salgambino is my gamer tag.
I'll be ready

"Alrite let do dis"
-Leroy Jenkins
Drake aTm
AG
Tex117
AG
At least I ain't chicken!
Jack Burton
AG
Got a level 24 Hunter and have been running some Iron Banner...sure is fun having 5-6 kills to about...oh...17-20 deaths. Sigh. Must keep grinding I guess
MBAR
AG
3 clips from our "flawless" run.

First, Salgambino shows you how to start off a flawless run.

Then Aggie gets Coach Franned.

Then I get Coach Franned.

Was a good time though!

Tex117
AG
quote:
3 clips from our "flawless" run.

First, Salgambino shows you how to start off a flawless run.

Then Aggie gets Coach Franned.

Then I get Coach Franned.

Was a good time though!

Ah, good times at the attempt. Oh, and it should be noted that C-Fran is a guys Gamer Tag. So, Coach Fran plays Destiny.

The best was audio that is not in that last video.

Coach Fran: Hey, do you need the chalice.
MBar: No, I think Im good.
Coach Fran: HEY, DO YOU NEED THE CHALICE?!
Mbar: Thanks, but I don't really need it up there.
Coach Fran: I'm coming to you! Don't worry!
Mbar: What?
Mbar's screen; Take chalice.
Mbar: What are you doing?!
Coach Fran: CHAAAALLLIIICCCEEE!
Mbar: Dude, I can't go invisible. You keep bumping me.
Coach Fran: CHALICE TO THE SHORT SIDE OF THE FIELD!
Mbar: WHY ARE YOU HERE?!
Coach Fran: Sending the J-train up the rock with the CHAAALIIICEEE
Mbar: I don't...I don't know what is happening.
<Mbar jumps up....timing is thrown completely off>
Team Wipes.

(The above dialogue is a paraphrasing...)
Cfran44
Hey if you don't send the J-train up the rock with the chalice then your obviously doing it wrong... I don't care if you are invisible. And I'll be damned if I will let you go without knowing that. Why run the option the far side of the field when the better choice is to go to the short side. And as far as aggie212 is concerned he was just collateral damage.

Coach Fran out!
Beezy2389
AG
I'm in need of immediate rescuing...Working on the thorn bounty doing the summoning pits with the extra boss wizard. Need 2 people who can help me run through it.
TelcoAg
AG
quote:
I'm in need of immediate rescuing...Working on the thorn bounty doing the summoning pits with the extra boss wizard. Need 2 people who can help me run through it.
If I'm on tonight, I can give you a hand.

What class are you? I was able to solo it on the Hunter, although it took a while. I had to run in and out of the front room with the Shrieker and just keep working Phogoth / adds for a bit until Xyor showed up.
Beezy2389
AG
I wish I even got to that part, was dealing with that second room where there are 3 waves of enemies. Problem is I don't have a good ranged arc or solar weapon so dealing with the wizards and knights was awful
boogieman
AG
You can hide in the 2nd room (before the shrieker) and wait until the wizards come in. Fake wizards appear at the door but they won't attack you. The real on will. Took a little while, but Xyor eventually comes in there.
Beezy2389
AG
like said I only got to the beginning where ghost is working on the door and and you get three waves of enemies. Its the same room from the sword of crota mission
Dumbdumb
I still need to run the weekly nightfalls. Tried last night with random players and after 2 hours of reviving and being revived and kicked to orbit several times I had had enough.
Beezy2389
AG
dumbdumb, i'm down to try. Add me Beezy2389
Prime0882
AG
Use another?
meggy09
AG
Have 2 characters I'd like to raid CE NMwith this weekend. 31 Titans. Megalodon09
Line Ate Member
AG
FriendlyAg
Anyone want to raid?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.