*****OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 THREAD*****

176,452 Views | 2469 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ph.D.Aggies
Beau Holder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody down to raid (VoG or Crota, doesn't matter, although I do enjoy a good VoG run every now and then) or Nightfall? I'm late to the party this week but hoping someone is bored.
jlb2957
AG
I'm 30 and would love to do VoG or Crota... but I have to do normal...
Beau Holder
AG
I also would be fine with doing either on normal, though I'd think Vault on hard wouldn't be terrible.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Down for a hard vog or crota
Beau Holder
AG
What time you gonna be on?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
I'll probably be on 830 or so
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
I am game to do the raids --- but I don't get done with work until about 8-9 Central time (hooray West Coast!)
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
If you wanted to buy something good from Xur --- this is finally the week where your strange coins are useful!!

You get --- NLB --> Heavy Ammo Glitch Must have
5 Heavy Ammo Synths for 1 Coin!
jlb2957
AG
Damn... Upgrade for the exotic i JUST got...
Beau Holder
AG
Also has Chest of Alpha Lupi. I need to hurry and get strange coins for both of them.
Streetfighter 02
AG
I rolled a Hunter Crest of Alpha Lupi off the exotic engram. It's got a crappy low strength roll, but I'll take it. How does the heavy glitch work with NLB?

edit: Thanks again for the raid coaching last night. Can both raids be run on normal and hard each week?
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
If you can run on hard, just do hard. You get two drops but one of those is the normal drop so it negates doing it on normal.
AggieStout
AG
heavy ammo glitch i heard works for more than just the raids. You need to have ice breaker for this. What you do is empty out your primary ammo down to only a few rounds and empty out your heavy then start the kill crota part of the raid. you will run out of primary (this is the goal). You will then only have ammo for ice breaker which is what you will kill the rest of the enemies with. When they die they leave you lots of heavy ammo. There are videos that explain it better and the exact steps but thats the basic idea of it.
AggieStout
AG
No land beyond is just easier to empty down your primary ammo that's why you would use it.
redbaron788
AG
THAT RAID WAS BULL****!
boogieman
AG
I'm a 32 after last night's raid!

33 minutes (no cheesing) to clear Crota on normal. Played it with a PUG from destinylfg. I was amazed it was that easy and quick.

Ready to give Crota Hard mode a shot.
TelcoAg
AG
Man, I've been lazy this week. Haven't even done the NF or weeklies. I'll be around this weekend for some raiding.
bevokilla
AG
I need to do the weekly at some point this weekend. I'll probably be running IB most of the weekend but if you need a 3rd for the weekly, I have a 31 hunter. brisketsangwich
Beau Holder
AG
quote:
Man, I've been lazy this week. Haven't even done the NF or weeklies. I'll be around this weekend for some raiding.
Good, I need to do Crota. I'm just a bunch of shards away from 32 and I also want the helmet.

I got the entire Vault raid set last night except for the helmet. I realize it's outdated now, but it would be cool to run VoG just once wearing the entire Kabr outfit. I'm sentimental like that.
bevokilla
AG
I found a group on the Destiny Fireteams reddit last night and finished CE normal in maybe 30-40 minutes? I didn't track the time exactly but the guys were great and we only wiped once trying to get the chest at the end of the hallway.
Streetfighter 02
AG
I also need to finish Crota on normal or run it on hard if I can.
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Hopefully we can get a group for hard crota. I won't be on until midnight cst tonight though
TelcoAg
AG
quote:
Hopefully we can get a group for hard crota. I won't be on until midnight cst tonight though
I'm down for it tomorrow if you wont be on till that late tonight. I need to get on tonight so I can buy my 150 ammo packs.

Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
quote:
I'm down for it tomorrow if you wont be on till that late tonight. I need to get on tonight so I can buy my 150 ammo packs.
I am actually going to run the weekly just so I can buy more ammo packs.. Even though the weekly sucks, I tell myself it is worth 45 Heavy Ammos --- about 270 rockets ------------ EACH!
TelcoAg
AG
Well, wait for me then. I don't think they're going to have this bug fixed for at least another month anyway
Dumbdumb
Vault of Glass anyone?

dunnyrc51

Level 29 Hunter
redbaron788
AG
Do NOT finish that crota run without me! I'll be back in an hour
redbaron788
AG
Thanks for waiting!
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
4 manning him was not so bad.
jlb2957
AG
I am sad I missed it, but I could not stay up that late on a Sunday...
redbaron788
AG

Good news! We're gonna try and run Crota again tonight, some time before 11:00
Beau Holder
AG
quote:

Good news! We're gonna try and run Crota again tonight, some time before 11:00
I want in this time
jlb2957
AG
I wanna go!!!

are we thinking starting some time before 10? Cuz that would be greeaat....
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
We can start with just 3-5 of us early on and add people til Crota. We beat Crota twice last night (just the Crota part each time) in about an hour -- that includes all the switching gear/heavy ammo glitching!
Streetfighter 02
AG
I'm in for Crota if we can get finished before 10:30.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.