*****OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 THREAD*****

180,709 Views | 2469 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Ph.D.Aggies
Beau Holder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got 9-0 on the Lock tonight too, which means it's time to go back to the Titan and see what I've learned.

This is our first round after changing characters. The last guy probably should've had me if he was any good, but I'm still proud.

Garza2004
Gamer Tag is RubberDuckyTX
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of '04 looking to join the clan before TTK hits .
Saxsoon
AG
I find it hilarious that I found you on LFG Rubberducky, this is Saxsoon. Glad you found us
Drake aTm
AG
Never heard of texags? Lol
Garza2004
haha. never thought to look up Destiny on here :-/
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
Got 9-0 on the Lock tonight too, which means it's time to go back to the Titan and see what I've learned.

This is our first round after changing characters. The last guy probably should've had me if he was any good, but I'm still proud.

Big Plays!!

But seriously. It was nice work.. I might have played it different but you can't argue with the results!
dwit392
I watched the Planet Destiny video about the Taken King reveal stream and there are looking like there a lot more good ideas. The beta is finally over!

However, I find it hilarious that Bungie rebalanced a lot of weapons (Black Hammer, Ghorn, Necro, and Thorn most specifically) that won't be viable in end game content because you cannot ascend all exotics (or legendaries for that matter) to year 2 levels. Pretty much the opposite of timely weapon tuning.

I am excited for Trials on Widow's Court this week.
Saxsoon
AG
My only concern is that marks are still capped at 200 ( but no weekly cap) and shared across the account. I am worried that about gaining marks and losing them before getting a chance to buy some
Beau Holder
AG
quote:
I am excited for Trials on Widow's Court this week.
Tex117
AG
TTK certainly looks like there are some very welcomed changes.

Still need that damn flawless! Kinda want to be a guardian lord going into year 2.

TefIon Don
AG
Played Trials for the first time last Friday, and got to the Lighthouse. Widow's court is a really fun map to play on this gametype.
Tex117
AG
Im a proficient pve player, but I would appreciate a carry to the Lighthouse if anyone is feeling like being a sherpa! I've never seen it, and would like to see it....Just once.
dwit392
This was my second favorite round of trials ever and it might be a long time before I play destiny again so I figured I would save this:

(language)

Also this was pretty fun.

Beau Holder
AG
quote:
This was my second favorite round of trials ever and it might be a long time before I play destiny again so I figured I would save this:

(language)

That Lock had to be raging after blowing that. Those sweet snipes tho.

Haven't gotten to play all weekend, giving it another go tonight. Hopefully I'll have some shareable video.
Tex117
AG
Okay, with the currencies being consolidated (vanguard and crucible marks) and now only being able to hold 200 across all 3 characters (terrible...should be 400), is there a consensus on what we should be doing with our marks?

I know they turn into commendations, but yeah...should we get some materials as well?
redbaron788
AG
I'd say get a couple hundred of each mat then go for max marks before the update. I think the armor mats will be more of a limiting factor than the resources though
MBAR
AG
Do yourselves a favor and dont worry about stocking up on things. Once you get all the stuff this game is pointless and boring.
Saxsoon
AG
I am honestly thinking of just spending my marks I do have and buy a bunch of Mats so I don't have to worry about them anymore. I don't want the extra exp on the first day.
Tex117
AG
quote:
Do yourselves a favor and dont worry about stocking up on things. Once you get all the stuff this game is pointless and boring.
Ha, there is some truth to this.

I know its alot easier to level up than it used to be, but I'm still a little scarred from Vanilla Destiny and just how painful it was.

redbaron788
AG
Ph.D.Aggies
AG

This is POTD worthy!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.