*****OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 THREAD*****

177,291 Views | 2469 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ph.D.Aggies
Vade281
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I still need one more.
Beau Holder
AG
Anybody down for 32 PoE tonight let me know. I'll be on after 10 til bed.
Saxsoon
AG
Wow the 32 this week was a joke with the solar burn. Telco, Prime, and I took him down in a few minutes. So much easier than Shields McGee last week
Aggie_3
I'm ok with how 32 was it was the damn round before round 5 that got my group Vade, Eyeguy and myself defeated the final boss very very fast
Saxsoon
AG
We wiped once on the arc round. Surprised there weren't two bosses like last week. Ended up using the armor core for my warlock to get him to 32. Will use the warlock to get my titan to 33.
Beau Holder
AG
Ok, on now. Somebody plz
Tex117
AG
Beau, Lumberjack and myself had a smooth level 32 run.

A thing of beauty.
Bulldog73
AG
The second time I was almost through, our fireteam leader went to jump out to get the perfect run not realizing that he/she was the fireteam leader. Literally needed 5 more shots to kill it.
TelcoAg
AG
Do not do level 34 without a titan in the group. Just don't. The mechanic on the last boss is so screwy, your best chance to beat him is 3 Ghorns filled before you go in, synth ready, and Weapons of Light at the beginning. Just put 28 or so Gally shots in him as quick as possible.
Aggie_3
quote:
Do not do level 34 without a titan in the group. Just don't. The mechanic on the last boss is so screwy, your best chance to beat him is 3 Ghorns filled before you go in, synth ready, and Weapons of Light at the beginning. Just put 28 or so Gally shots in him as quick as possible.
That would be great if I had a gally
bevokilla
AG
quote:
Blessings of Light as Weapons doesn't do anything to rockets and yes.

BTW, make sure you are super quick on the rockets because we killed him last night doing this method but not before the prompt came up that he was looking for victims or whatever. We ended up killing him but then got trapped in detainment fields and wiped. We got the grimoire card but were then transported back to the airlock and had to do it again. We ended up quitting.
TelcoAg
AG
quote:
Wait, what?

I'm pretty sure WoL boosts impact damage, just not wolfpack rounds.
Beau Holder
AG
quote:
Beau, Lumberjack and myself had a smooth level 32 run.

A thing of beauty.

It was indeed.

I want to try 34 with some enterprising guardiAgs. I'm all-time bubblebro.
Prime0882
AG
Another Bubblebro interested in trying out PoE 34. 33 high enough, or a liability?
TelcoAg
AG
I did it on 33 last night. It's rough staying up sometimes, but doable.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
Another Bubblebro interested in trying out PoE 34. 33 high enough, or a liability?
33 is fine and a bubble is almost required to beat the boss on 34.
Tex117
AG
quote:
quote:

BTW, make sure you are super quick on the rockets because we killed him last night doing this method but not before the prompt came up that he was looking for victims or whatever. We ended up killing him but then got trapped in detainment fields and wiped. We got the grimoire card but were then transported back to the airlock and had to do it again. We ended up quitting.
Damn Bevo! That is heartbreaking. AggieBones was saying that is what happened to you guys.

Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Damn Bevo! That is heartbreaking. AggieBones was saying that is what happened to you guys.

Almost happened to us.. Tis why having a Flaming Jesus with Fireborn on as a backup is highly recommended. I popped the res and we won!

bevokilla
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Almost happened to us.. Tis why having a Flaming Jesus with Fireborn on as a backup is highly recommended. I popped the res and we won!

Unfortunately our flaming jesus had to flame early due to a harpy flying close by which procced the proximity detonation on the ballerhorn. I am going to kill that ******* this weekend. Three times...
Beau Holder
AG
I'll be on in 15 for at least the next hour.
Jack Burton
AG
Just running around right now if someone wants to NF or PoE
MBAR
AG
See now I want to do 34 with no Titan.
TelcoAg
AG
I'll be on later to run 34 on my Hunter. Will be looking for a Titan for sure.
Saxsoon
AG
I will be on with my 32 warlock for nightfall and Poe in a few minutes
bevokilla
AG
quote:
quote:
Wait, what?

I'm pretty sure WoL boosts impact damage, just not wolfpack rounds.

It boosts the damage of the rocket impact (basically nothing on most rockets) but with Gallagher having proximity detonation there is no bonus. I I've never thought about the wolf pack rounds but the benefits of blessings far outweighs the benefit (if any) of weapons if your just using the bubble for a safe place to reload

Also for all the bubblebros out there, in PoE make sure you are using the perk to generate orbs as your bubble takes damage
Beau Holder
AG
quote:

Well you've got yourself one if we both end up on at the same time. Me, CFran and Mystic got to the final round on 34 but couldn't get him down.
Beau Holder
AG
quote:

Well you've got yourself one if we both end up on at the same time. Me, CFran and Mystic got to the final round on 34 but couldn't get him down.
TelcoAg
AG
I'm on now. Putting kids down, will be ready to roll shortly if you or anyone still wants to go.
MBAR
AG
I'm up for 34 or 32. I'm jumping on now.
Beau Holder
AG
Probably 15-20 more min til I'm on.
TelcoAg
AG
I'll wait, np
MBAR
AG
I'm doing crucible bounties but just hit me up if you need me.
Beau Holder
AG
T-minus 5 min
TelcoAg
AG
quote:
I'm doing crucible bounties but just hit me up if you need me.

Join up on me and Mid
Tex117
AG
We couldn't bring level 34 boss down.

That detainment shield thing is really irritating.

Anybody else get it done?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.