*****OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 THREAD*****

177,315 Views | 2469 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ph.D.Aggies
Streetfighter 02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I bought a headset at Walmart last night so I'm not stuck communicating via hand signals and messages. Still need lvl 32 PoE. I'll be on around 8pm tonight. I'm out on PvP because the hotel interweb sucks so bad.
dwit392
I figured I would buckle down and make an account. I just wanted to say sorry to Red because we kinda left him out of trials. I just really wanted to get a run in because I won't be able to play to much in the upcoming 2-3 weeks.

I will be looking to do one more ToO run at about 10 pm tonight. I would want to take Red (if he is interested) and Forrest (if he is interested). If either one is not interested, then there obviously could be room for others.

I won't be playing a ton in the next 2-3 weeks, but after that, I should be playing a lot of trials on the weekends because it is my favorite thing to do on Destiny; feel free to invite me to a team if you need one more.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Dwit, I'm in for another 9-0 run with ya!
Bulldog73
AG
Someone needs to drag me along for the trials.
Jack Burton
AG
I'd like to hit the Trials sometime too
Saxsoon
AG
Just a head's up, Iron Banner is this upcoming week, with Etheric Light at 3 and 5
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
quote:
Just a head's up, Iron Banner is this upcoming week, with Etheric Light at 3 and 5
And I'll be doing IB for once.
MBAR
AG
Dwit is definitely really good! I think I'm OK in PVP and I felt like dead weight playing with him and Telco last night!
Saxsoon
AG
Just got my Titan to lvl 33! Just need some boots (hopefully next week's from POE or from Iron Banner and I am set!
Prime0882
AG
Anyone competent in Pvp willing to do a bit of Too tomorrow? Need 5 wins on my titan for the boots.

*Full disclaimer, I'm pretty half ass at pvp*
Tex117
AG
quote:
As will I.

Perhaps we should get a TexAgs Iron Banner train going?
Streetfighter 02
AG
I'm going to try and complete Thorn while the pros are in IB.
Beau Holder
AG
quote:
quote:
As will I.

Perhaps we should get a TexAgs Iron Banner train going?

I'm in. IB is the one PvP I generally excel at for some reason.
redbaron788
AG
If anyone needs a nightfall, I'm about halfway through at the walker
TelcoAg
AG
I picked up the VoG HM Gorgon CP earlier. I'll be on a little later if anyone needs it.
Beau Holder
AG
Getting on in a bit myself. Need two for a ToO run and otherwise I'm down for whatever.
MBAR
AG
Might jump on for a bit after the game.
Beau Holder
AG
Perfect.
TelcoAg
AG
I'm in VoG HM just AFKing while I put my kids to bed. Feel free to jump in
TelcoAg
AG
Oh and if u need me to die, holler. Can run to controller real quick
MBAR
AG
I'll actually be on a bit later. Forgot I told the wife I'd watch Game of Thrones with her. The game going long is not helping me here.
bevokilla
AG
Lost Internet last night in the Houston storms and AT&T can't make it out until Tuesday so no ToO or weeklies for me I guess
Prime0882
AG
Too many weapons and armor to level and too little time/materials to do it all!

Wish the material requirements for weapons and armor had been a retroactive update that reduced the materials needed to something inline with the HoW DLC uses for upgrades.
Beau Holder
AG
I just need five Trials wins today.
kill0509
AG
I have my lvl 32 hunter left that i'd like to run through the nightfall tonight just for a shot at some gear. Has anyone gotten etheric light from the nightfall? I'm definitely going to be doing some Iron Banner this week, maybe even with multiple characters for that etheric light since we are on Summer break now!
Bulldog73
AG
I can run it with my Titan perhaps. Around Aggie baseball, of course. I really do want to try the trials, but I am not very good at PVP.
Tex117
AG
Bevokilla, that sucks man. At least you will be up and running by reset.

Kill, yes, you can get Etheric Light from the Nightfall, but I'm not sure how common it is.

I will likely be running IB this week, maybe even over three characters so I can upgrade all the weapons and gear I want to.

Saxsoon
AG
Anyone want to run Crota tonight? Would love to try out Crota HM and need to get some shards to upgrade my shotgun to max level before IB this week.
TelcoAg
AG
Sure. I badly need some disc gear for my Titan.
Beau Holder
AG
I need the chest piece on the hunter, so I'm down to go as well as long as I can get the Trials legs for the Titan first.
Tex117
AG
Im interested in Crota. Message me if I am on.
Saxsoon
AG
I have not done crota hard before. Which is better for a teamakeup: sunsinger, voidwalker, or defender?
Aggie_3
I really need 5 wins in trials so I can get my warlock to 34
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
I have not done crota hard before. Which is better for a teamakeup: sunsinger, voidwalker, or defender?
Sunsinger or Defender.
Jack Burton
AG
I'm home sick and just leveling my Titan. Down for whatever

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.