*****OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 THREAD*****

180,683 Views | 2469 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Ph.D.Aggies
Pac1698
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
After playing a couple of rounds of skirmish, I was at 1 out of 500. I switched to control and after 2 rounds there, I'm up to 50. This is my second attempt at the thorn bounty, the last time I made it in the 100's, but gave up. This time I'm just going to take it slow and follow the advice from streetfighter. Also for me, having the bad juju bounty going at the same time really helps keep me motivated to play the crucible.
Prime0882
AG
Ugh... so, all I need is a PoE Skolas kill to complete that Year One achievement. Any of y'all up for tackling that between tonight, tomorrow night, or Saturday night? I can be on whenever any of those nights, but overall I'll be having a limited amount of nights that I can before TTK, so hoping to get it done this week.

Have a 34 Defender Titan and a 34 Warlock. Prime0882.
Streetfighter 02
AG
I also used Atheon's Epilogue from the Vault of Glass. It's quite possibly one of the worst primary weapons you could use in crucible. I'm not sure if the occasional void kill is worth the risk of dying because your weapon is so crappy.
bevokilla
AG
quote:
Best glimmer farming I have found is the exclusion zone on mars by popping a supply code. Bump it to the first epic difficulty and you'll have like 8 cabal leaders that drop for the ships. Just leave one of the normal phalanx guys to either kill you or kill yourself and keep running that checkpoint. Better yet, run it with a buddy and y'all can super each ship as it drops enemies and just pick up the orbs your buddy made.
If you have the gate keeper checkpoint, VoG is the fastest in the game as it way easier to die once you are done. But if you dont have the CP, The Exclusion Zone is pretty good
Saxsoon
AG
quote:
I also used Atheon's Epilogue from the Vault of Glass. It's quite possibly one of the worst primary weapons you could use in crucible. I'm not sure if the occasional void kill is worth the risk of dying because your weapon is so crappy.

I did it just fine as a defender Titan using Atheon, sword breaker , and truth. Got more than a few clean up kills with Atheon
Beau Holder
AG
Finally finished the Nightfall.

Using Dreg's Promise.

Bow before me.
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
I'll be on tonight. Need someone to take me to POE for another shot at Her Benevolence, and I'll be playing PvP rest of the night if anyone needs some crucible bounties done, come with.
Drake aTm
AG
Anyone want to help me with nightfalls?
Streetfighter 02
AG
Thanks to B-Riz for the invite to VoG. Got a Vision of Confluence out of the deal.
Drake aTm
AG
Damn! I need that weapon
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Got my Her Benevolence!
Streetfighter 02
AG
Whisky_jack02 is my psn. Willing to help if I'm on.
dwit392
quote:
Got my Her Benevolence!
Awesome! Did you roll it already?

Also, this site started breaking down each trials week individually, which is pretty interesting.

http://destinytracker.com/destiny/trials

My best week was easily Pantheon and worst week was definitely the 2nd go around of the Burning Shrine.
Pac1698
AG
I'm down for some nightfall strikes, I'm just not sure about this weeks NF since I hate that strike. My ps name is boomer1698.
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
quote:
quote:
Got my Her Benevolence!
Awesome! Did you roll it already?

Also, this site started breaking down each trials week individually, which is pretty interesting.

http://destinytracker.com/destiny/trials

My best week was easily Pantheon and worst week was definitely the 2nd go around of the Burning Shrine.

Oh ya. Lucked out and got a perfect roll after two tries. It's beastly, I'll upload some clips from trying it out last night.
Dumbdumb
Every time I go to Destiny Tracker and put in my user name it says "stats not found"
CoppellAg93
AG
quote:
Every time I go to Destiny Tracker and put in my user name it says "stats not found"
Make sure you click on the right user type (XBox or PS4) - this happened to me several times too - thought I was on the right ID type - when I specifically went and clicked on PS4 and entered my ID, the stats came up.
Drake aTm
AG
Friend request sent.

Anyone want to do VOG?
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Her Benevolence

And an old Long Distance Relationship clip for fun.

kill0509
AG
How in the world are you sniping them through stuff on that long distance clip at the end?? Didn't even know you could do that!
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
quote:
How in the world are you sniping them through stuff on that long distance clip at the end?? Didn't even know you could do that!

Armor piercing rounds perk. Not near as effective after the last weapon(s) patch though.
Saxsoon
AG
I need Crota hard and skolas to complete my year 1 achievements. Anyone mind helping me out tonight?
Pac1698
AG
I need to run the Crota Raid as well, what time are you thinking?
Prime0882
AG
Also in need of a Skolas kill to round out my year one achievement. Would be down for that tonight.
Beau Holder
AG
I also am down for either. I've done Skolas a few times now, it's actually not that hard. Just takes really good teamwork and a bit of patience. For that reason I think it's rewarding the same way VoG is.

Haven't done Crota in forever and need some radiant shards, so I'd be in on a raid as well.
Beau Holder
AG
Also, does anyone have a link to what all the year one achievement requirements are? I don't know what I have and haven't done.
Saxsoon
AG
I plan on being home around 6c. I probably want to run another lvl 34 to get an etheric shard to upgrade another weapon before tackling skolas
kill0509
AG
We were just talking about this last night! Somehow, I have never done a hard mode run on Crota. I know that Boogie05 and redbaron788 would be down as well so we have 6 that can run it! When's a good time for everyone, 8ish? Later?
Saxsoon
AG
If 8 ish works then if anyone wants to help me run the nightfalls this week to kill time at 6c that would be great
Beau Holder
AG
I think 8ish would be good for me.
kill0509
AG
Destiny app, click on profile, then click on triumphs
Pac1698
AG
I'll try for 8 as well.
kill0509
AG
Sweet!
Beau Holder
AG
So there's 10 triumphs total? Looks like I've done all of them except for find all the golden chests. There's 12 out there I need to get.
Drake aTm
AG
I need to kill skolas and find all the golden chests

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.