*****OFFICIAL DESTINY PS4 THREAD*****

177,300 Views | 2469 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Ph.D.Aggies
meek
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need one more for Crota on hard if anyone is around. PSN: Meek2003
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
PvP is really hard when all the people on the other team are lagtastic..
Eliminatus
AG
Might as well jump on the bandwagon. Just got it today. Lol 4 right now.

SN: Eliminshrintar
Aggie_3
Guys apologies for not updating the OP in a while ill be back on thursday. Until then im prepping for the biggest interview of my life on wednesday so till then wish me luck and good hunting to you guys.
redbaron788
AG
Nightfall-Archon priest
All the burns!

Weekly
Void burn
Tex117
AG
^
YES,

All burns on the nightfall and burns on the weekly are my favorite.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
It isn't too bad.. Oil and I ran it last night two times pretty quickly.
bevokilla
AG
Anyone interested in running VOG on Thursday night? Never run it before so experienced peeps with mics would be awesome.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
Bevokilla -- I might be down. I have a group I like to do it with and we wanted to do it on hard mode this week. If you at least a 30, would you be down for a trial by fire?!
Streetfighter 02
AG
I ran it up to the final check point on normal tonight. 31 hunter. I can probably play hard mode tomorrow. whisky_jack02. This would be trial by fire for me.
bevokilla
AG
I'm 28 almost 29 so no hard mode for me. Thanks for the offer though
Beau Holder
AG
If I'm free (I expect to be) I'll join up with you for regular. Just hit 31.
jlb2957
AG
I'm up for VoG tonight.

I am 28 almost 29 as well.

Lathspell87
Dumbdumb
Im a 25 trying to level up and it is a effin grind!!! Trying to do raids and people leaving you hanging all the time pisses me off. Ive been in the crucible since. Its fun but doesnt really get me anywhere.
Prime0882
AG
quote:
Im a 25 trying to level up and it is a effin grind!!! Trying to do raids and people leaving you hanging all the time pisses me off. Ive been in the crucible since. Its fun but doesnt really get me anywhere.
26 and feel like I won't be able to break out of that unless I really just starting grinding for gear. Sadly, I'd rather do that in WoW than in Destiny...

Would love to play more with the TexAg community, but leveling up in this game is too much effort since it revolves more around amassing shards/upgrade materials than actual loot drops.
TelcoAg
AG
Shard can be had from Public Events / Dismantling Legendary armor / Daily Story mission. Never need a raid for it.

The walk up to your first level 29/30 takes a while. It is a hell of a grind.

And as soon as you make your next character and get him to 20, you'll likely have enough gear to have him at 27/28 immediately. After that progress happens even faster, because now there's two guys to get drops on the weekly/daily locked missions and events.

Beau Holder
AG
quote:
Shard can be had from Public Events / Dismantling Legendary armor / Daily Story mission. Never need a raid for it.

The walk up to your first level 29/30 takes a while. It is a hell of a grind.

And as soon as you make your next character and get him to 20, you'll likely have enough gear to have him at 27/28 immediately. After that progress happens even faster, because now there's two guys to get drops on the weekly/daily locked missions and events.

All this. Doing the daily heroic on at least lv. 26 gets me two or three shards.

Although I never get **** from public events. Four Vanguard marks and go on your way, silly little guardian.
FL_Ag1998
AG
That's funny because I usually get jack squat from the Dailies. Public Events are a toss-up, but usually at least a Mote or maybe a Strange Coin.
Dumbdumb
I'm on if anyone wants to help me slumber through some raids.

dunnyrc51
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
If you bought "Don't Touch Me" last week --- you gonna be mad!
Streetfighter 02
AG
I'll be buying them again and dismantling last weeks edition for the final upgrade shard I guess. Oh well. It got me to 31 which was my main driver in the purchase.
WhiskeyBusiness
AG
Glasshouse has a really high stat roll. Everything else is more tears & disappointment from xur.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
Dont Touch Me has the 2nd best roll possible... Not sure tears and disappointment for this week is valid...
AggieStout
AG
whats the difference in them, 106 max last week in discipline and 166 this week?
Drake aTm
AG
Add me salgambino
bevokilla
AG
quote:
As a noob, is it worth rebuying them? I have enough coins for either the new set of Don't Touch Me or the Plan C but not both. I have the Murmur just trying to decide which one if either is worth it.
Streetfighter 02
AG
If you're able to run the weekly at level 30 I think it will be worth it to rebuy. This will get you 9 coins each week on top of the other random coins you'll get from engrams etc. I basically just paid double for an exotic shard.
Ph.D.Aggies
AG
quote:
quote:
As a noob, is it worth rebuying them? I have enough coins for either the new set of Don't Touch Me or the Plan C but not both. I have the Murmur just trying to decide which one if either is worth it.
I think so --- this difference in stat roll is pretty big. Always look at the stat roll for disciple/strength/intelligence before buying from Xur. Sometimes his rolls are really, really low and you'd be better saving you coin unless you really, really need a perk of THAT piece or armor to complete YOUR playstyle. Often that isn't the case. Just my $0.02.
howdydamnit04
AG
Buy it. Eventually if you are running multiple characters you get to that special place where you have 100+ coins and nothing to spend them on.
TelcoAg
AG
quote:
Buy it. Eventually if you are running multiple characters you get to that special place where you have 100+ coins and nothing to spend them on.
But then there's the possibility that the week comes where he's selling ice breaker / G-Horn / MIDA / etc, and you need 17 and can't get them in time.

Unless he has a horrendous stat roll on those gloves, I'd wait.
Tex117
AG
Though the rolls on the exotics are important, look at the stats you have on your armor already...especially if you have the new raid gear.

At first, I thought...damn, I have to buy and level those things again...

Then when I checked my gear, the higher roll didn't matter.

For a hunter, discipline is not the most imporant stat. Hunter grenades arent anything to write home about. If it was Intelligence, I would consider it. Even then, hunters are about the perks not the supers and grenades.

As a newbie, if you already have them...I may hold on to the coins. If you have them to burn...meh. go for it if you wish.
Beau Holder
AG
Anybody on? Currently soloing the weekly on lv. 28. I'm past the three-wave Vex spawn but I'm afraid I'll hit the wall soon.
AgGeol08
AG
PSN: Rockhound_08, lvl 28 Titan...Looking to get added, so long as y'all don't mind a kinderguardian when it comes to raiding and heroics joining in.
kyletxag
AG
PSN: TXPUNSLINGER

32/32/31 Hunter Master Race!

Raids, PvP, I do it all. Once again need to find a regular, capable group to knock out the raid every week, too.
Living Legend
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.